Starpery.com

Adding Air/More gel to factory Gel Butts

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Cyph3rz83
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Adding Air/More gel to factory Gel Butts

Post by Cyph3rz83 »

Explain what you mean by different from other dolls you have? Do most dolls not have gel sac implant like your selection also how much separation am I feeling for?

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Cyph3rz83 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:30 pm Explain what you mean by different from other dolls you have? Do most dolls not have gel sac implant like your selection also how much separation am I feeling for?
I don't can't confirm many other dolls, but out of the 3 I have with gel butts, only the 160J has a very pronounced gel butt🤷‍♂️

I am basing this off the squeeze test. When you squeeze the 160J, you can feel that there is a sac.. jiggly sac. Others I have experienced are like a softer silicone. Nice touch but not a candidate. I would not personally try this unless obvious separation is felt.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

Cyph3rz83
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Cyph3rz83 »

Thanks CycleKing you are the best!

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Cyph3rz83 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:17 am Thanks CycleKing you are the best!
Thanks! I am pleased with knowing that any of this information is useful.
Mistresses

TheLegend20Seven
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by TheLegend20Seven »

Thank you for sharing, I see posts on enhancing breasts but could never find anything on enhancing butts for our dolls.

bytesailr
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by bytesailr »

cycleingking wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:22 am
Cyph3rz83 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:30 pm Explain what you mean by different from other dolls you have? Do most dolls not have gel sac implant like your selection also how much separation am I feeling for?
I don't can't confirm many other dolls, but out of the 3 I have with gel butts, only the 160J has a very pronounced gel butt🤷‍♂️

I am basing this off the squeeze test. When you squeeze the 160J, you can feel that there is a sac.. jiggly sac. Others I have experienced are like a softer silicone. Nice touch but not a candidate. I would not personally try this unless obvious separation is felt.
Hi CycleingKing! This is an extremely useful and timely post! Thank you for doing it. I also have the 160J and am looking to do this. I got RosemaryDoll to send me some more gel themselves and they did so, and now I'm looking to do the first injection.

I'm wondering about injection point and how deep you went? I have about a 1 inch needle and have felt in that same spot you have injected. There's a nice soft spot that is just a bit out from the thigh/cheek crease that I can feel is where I want to put it.

How long would you wait between injection doses if you did it again?

Also have you tried sex with her yet since the injection? And have layed her down on her back for any length of time? Any concerns there?

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

bytesailr wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:57 am

Hi CycleingKing! This is an extremely useful and timely post! Thank you for doing it. I also have the 160J and am looking to do this. I got RosemaryDoll to send me some more gel themselves and they did so, and now I'm looking to do the first injection.

I'm wondering about injection point and how deep you went? I have about a 1 inch needle and have felt in that same spot you have injected. There's a nice soft spot that is just a bit out from the thigh/cheek crease that I can feel is where I want to put it.

Also have you tried sex with her yet since the injection? And have layed her down on her back for any length of time? Any concerns there?
Whoa whoa... First I must please request you post the gel that you received. I'd love to know and I am sure others would definitely benefit!😆

So, as for the injection site, I injected just above where the bottom of cheek meets the thigh. High enought to where you know you are entering the butt cheek and not thigh. See pic on first page. It sounds like you found the optimal spot!! I would go the full length of your needle with the opening in the syringe facing outward toward you if you have a side opening.

I did 120ml in each cheek without delay. Applied a heat blanket for multiple hours. I really don't know if the heat is necessary but seemed like a good idea and would do it again that way. The next day I repeated the process. I would do it the same today.

Sexual Function: When the BBL was first completed, I was testing a lot. Both laying her on butt for a few hrs, slapping and squeezing to see if I could get any significant leaks. I did not! Awesome... A few days later I felt an ever so small bit of moisture around the entry points. Nothing significant. I have a remedy in mind!

Sex has been stellar! The push back is fantastic and more immersive now. What else can I say except... I am going to be putting her through some sessions soon and really testing durability. So far tho, it has been holding up nicely!

Sealing: based on some earlier slight and I mean very slight leakage, I am going to likely fill the cheeks up with a lil more gel and then apply a tiny amount of silpoxy to seal up the holes left by syringe. You have to stretch to even see them, but they are there. Doing this should take care of any leaks. Also likely an optional step.

-CK
Mistresses

inglorioushz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by inglorioushz »

I've just added a whole bottle of what you linked in your first post to the right cheek. Really difficult not to inject air... Gonna have to pull some out now, but it's not bad. I'd suggest just being more patient than I am.

Here's the thing though, I added that ~250ml, and it's nowhere near as large as yours has gotten, which I find odd. Maybe it was the heat? Or did you actually add two bottles to each cheek?

I have a bunch of aloe lying around, so I'm gonna try that next methinks. Breasts too.

Edit: added a second bottle to the cheeks, still somehow doesn't seem like it's done much, but maybe I just have to stand her up like you had to really see.

Anyway, boob time.
IMG_3273.jpeg
IMG_3273.jpeg (1.36 MiB) Viewed 285 times
And here's 12 syringes full.
IMG_3274.jpeg
IMG_3274.jpeg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 284 times
Caution here, I don't think it's that bad, but now with the breast full of aloe, the breast will "balloon." It'll stretch out somewhat like an actual balloon would. It's not much, but it didn't do that before the aloe. Makes sense, but I just didn't think about this beforehand.

The feel is much better and softer, though. Even with the ballooning, I much prefer the feeling of the breast now. I think I'm gonna bring it to 15, maybe more just for fun, then do the other side.

Here's 20.
IMG_3275.jpeg
IMG_3275.jpeg (1.76 MiB) Viewed 282 times
IMG_3276.jpeg
IMG_3276.jpeg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 282 times
And both. Here's what I mean with the butt too. Totally doesn't look much bigger even from the side, so I guess I just need to add more. I'll probably add another ~500ml of the ultrasonic fluid to the one, and try aloe in the other. See if there's a difference in feel or anything.
IMG_3278.jpeg
IMG_3278.jpeg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 276 times
IMG_3279.jpeg
IMG_3279.jpeg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 276 times
IMG_3280.jpeg
IMG_3280.jpeg (2.1 MiB) Viewed 276 times
IMG_3281.jpeg
IMG_3281.jpeg (1.66 MiB) Viewed 276 times
And one last edit: I went overboard for fun. Definitely silly, but soooo much squishy goodness now.
IMG_3282.jpeg
IMG_3282.jpeg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 262 times

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

I feel like the 160J is about to stage a forum takeover. That looks like all kinds of fun.

:multi: :multi:

It may be a PITA, but I'm gonna use a 16g needle when I try this. I have my doubts about the self seal with the flavor injector, that's not a tiny poke.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

inglorioushz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by inglorioushz »

I don't think the 160J is perfect, there's definitely still other things I prefer on my 150M, but that's subjective.

And a 16g will take forever. I'd just keep some silipoxy handy before you do anything. So far so good for me though.

I suggest anyone else wanting to do this, just take the flavor injector needle and stick it in. Leave it in when you empty the gel in and just unscrew it. Stick a different needle on after, suck up more gel, and swap needles again. You won't have to keep poking the doll that way and make more holes by accident.

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

inglorioushz wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:52 pm I don't think the 160J is perfect, there's definitely still other things I prefer on my 150M, but that's subjective.

And a 16g will take forever. I'd just keep some silipoxy handy before you do anything. So far so good for me though.

I suggest anyone else wanting to do this, just take the flavor injector needle and stick it in. Leave it in when you empty the gel in and just unscrew it. Stick a different needle on after, suck up more gel, and swap needles again. You won't have to keep poking the doll that way and make more holes by accident.
Love it! That's what I am talking about. Very great tip indeed. I ended up making way more holes than necessary, but like I said, overall... very little leakage and I think your method will be 99% over what I would say 95% the way I did it.

That looks really fun. And in the last pic, the ass is definitely bigger. I takes a lil while for your eyes to adjust and before ya know it its like POW.
Mistresses

bytesailr
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by bytesailr »

cycleingking wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:37 am
bytesailr wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:57 am

Whoa whoa... First I must please request you post the gel that you received. I'd love to know and I am sure others would definitely benefit!😆

So, as for the injection site, I injected just above where the bottom of cheek meets the thigh. High enought to where you know you are entering the butt cheek and not thigh. See pic on first page. It sounds like you found the optimal spot!! I would go the full length of your needle with the opening in the syringe facing outward toward you if you have a side opening.

I did 120ml in each cheek without delay. Applied a heat blanket for multiple hours. I really don't know if the heat is necessary but seemed like a good idea and would do it again that way. The next day I repeated the process. I would do it the same today.

Sexual Function: When the BBL was first completed, I was testing a lot. Both laying her on butt for a few hrs, slapping and squeezing to see if I could get any significant leaks. I did not! Awesome... A few days later I felt an ever so small bit of moisture around the entry points. Nothing significant. I have a remedy in mind!

Sex has been stellar! The push back is fantastic and more immersive now. What else can I say except... I am going to be putting her through some sessions soon and really testing durability. So far tho, it has been holding up nicely!

Sealing: based on some earlier slight and I mean very slight leakage, I am going to likely fill the cheeks up with a lil more gel and then apply a tiny amount of silpoxy to seal up the holes left by syringe. You have to stretch to even see them, but they are there. Doing this should take care of any leaks. Also likely an optional step.

-CK
Hi CycleingKing,

They didn't say exactly what the gel is, just that it's the same as the gel in the Zelex 160J butt. I've asked again for what it is, but I'm posting a pic of what they sent and what it looks like in a short video.

Well I ended up trying it and it definitely didn't go as planned. The gel I was injecting started seeping out shortly after starting the first injection. I probably injected about 15mL or so into the first cheek, and I think all of it has come out now. I think there was a few issues here.

1) I think I definitely messed up the injection and tried to go too deep and in doing so I pushed a bit of the plastic base part of my needle into the hole which made it a bit too big all of a sudden. I've done air injections into the breasts very successfully so far and this didn't happen then since I only ever inserted just the needle, never went too deep.
2) I think my gel they sent me is too liquidy, and not solid enough. Maybe I need to use different gel. See the video attached for a look at how liquidy it is.
3) I wonder if I need to get the gel into a specific spot inside, with a longer needle so that it stays without leaking? What do you think?

No more leaking is taking place now, and the butt cheek looks the same as it did before I started (minus the hole dimple).

I'm at the point now, where I just want to repair the hole/damage there and not try again unless I can avoid this from happening again.

Will this RTV Silicone Adhesive work as a glue to put in the hole for the repair? Or do I need something more specific? I saw Sil-poxy was for bonding RTV silicone rubber so was thinking this might work.
https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/perm ... &rrec=true

Thanks for the help here.
Attachments
Injection Spot.jpeg
Injection Spot.jpeg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 242 times
Gel from RosemaryDoll.MOV
(13.24 MiB) Downloaded 20 times
Gel from RosemaryDoll.jpeg
Gel from RosemaryDoll.jpeg (3.82 MiB) Viewed 242 times

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

bytesailr wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:57 pm

Hi CycleingKing,

They didn't say exactly what the gel is, just that it's the same as the gel in the Zelex 160J butt. I've asked again for what it is, but I'm posting a pic of what they sent and what it looks like in a short video.

Well I ended up trying it and it definitely didn't go as planned. The gel I was injecting started seeping out shortly after starting the first injection. I probably injected about 15mL or so into the first cheek, and I think all of it has come out now. I think there was a few issues here.

1) I think I definitely messed up the injection and tried to go too deep and in doing so I pushed a bit of the plastic base part of my needle into the hole which made it a bit too big all of a sudden. I've done air injections into the breasts very successfully so far and this didn't happen then since I only ever inserted just the needle, never went too deep.
2) I think my gel they sent me is too liquidy, and not solid enough. Maybe I need to use different gel. See the video attached for a look at how liquidy it is.
3) I wonder if I need to get the gel into a specific spot inside, with a longer needle so that it stays without leaking? What do you think?

No more leaking is taking place now, and the butt cheek looks the same as it did before I started (minus the hole dimple).

I'm at the point now, where I just want to repair the hole/damage there and not try again unless I can avoid this from happening again.

Will this RTV Silicone Adhesive work as a glue to put in the hole for the repair? Or do I need something more specific? I saw Sil-poxy was for bonding RTV silicone rubber so was thinking this might work.
https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/perm ... &rrec=true

Thanks for the help here.
Thanks for sharing the gel that was supplied. This is very informative indeed. The consistency is definitely much more liquid than the ultrasonic gel that I used. This is likely the reason that you experienced the type of leaking you described. I definitely would not have guessed that the the gel inside from factory was of that type of consistency.

The texture of the ultrasonic gel is that of a soft jelly very much like cellulite, which I believe helps with not only the feel but also the leak prevention. If you were to give this another try, I'd switch to the stuff I used and linked to in my earlier post or Aloe gel which has been known to work very well with breast fills over the years. I agree that you may have pushed a little too hard creating a larger than necessary hole. I just go far enough to get the full needle inserted and stop shy from the base.

Repair: Sil-Poxy is my favorite its also the only I have any real experience with :D. Once you have you doll back to where you want her visually with or without added gel, then apply a very thin layer to perform the seal. Be warned that it will be slightly lighter in color than your doll so it will be visible. How visible depends on how much you use. Use a tiny amount. It goes a long way from my experience.

For potential better results, mix in some makeup in the Sil-Poxy matched to your doll so that when dry, its a better color match. This what I plan to do eventually just address some of the BBL scars. Then again, I've grown accustomed to seeing such scaring on porn stars :P What I am seeing on my doll are not even close to some of those.

I hope any of this helps!
Mistresses

bytesailr
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by bytesailr »

cycleingking wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 pm
Thanks for sharing the gel that was supplied. This is very informative indeed. The consistency is definitely much more liquid than the ultrasonic gel that I used. This is likely the reason that you experienced the type of leaking you described. I definitely would not have guessed that the the gel inside from factory was of that type of consistency.

The texture of the ultrasonic gel is that of a soft jelly very much like cellulite, which I believe helps with not only the feel but also the leak prevention. If you were to give this another try, I'd switch to the stuff I used and linked to in my earlier post or Aloe gel which has been known to work very well with breast fills over the years. I agree that you may have pushed a little too hard creating a larger than necessary hole. I just go far enough to get the full needle inserted and stop shy from the base.

Repair: Sil-Poxy is my favorite its also the only I have any real experience with :D. Once you have you doll back to where you want her visually with or without added gel, then apply a very thin layer to perform the seal. Be warned that it will be slightly lighter in color than your doll so it will be visible. How visible depends on how much you use. Use a tiny amount. It goes a long way from my experience.

For potential better results, mix in some makeup in the Sil-Poxy matched to your doll so that when dry, its a better color match. This what I plan to do eventually just address some of the BBL scars. Then again, I've grown accustomed to seeing such scaring on porn stars :P What I am seeing on my doll are not even close to some of those.

I hope any of this helps!
I'm still seeing a very tiny amount of leakage, of what looks like the gel that I injected (I Hope!!). It's the same very liquidy substance. I really hope it's not the actual original butt gel.

For the repair, do you have any good videos you've seen?

Would this Sil-poxy work you think? Most of the ones supplied by doll vendors seem pretty overpriced to me. Even though this one isn't that low cost either.
https://www.amazon.ca/SIL-Poxy-Silicone ... r=8-2&th=1

Would you attempt to inject any of the sil-poxy into the hole? Or just put it on the surface of it on the outside?

I'll be away from my doll for a couple weeks coming up and was hoping to do the repair before I left, but I won't be able to get this Sil-poxy in time. Not sure what I can do to "stop the bleeding" in the short term until I can get that Sil-poxy when I return. Would you recommend anything in the short term before I can get the Sil-poxy?

Cheers!

dollguy

Post by dollguy »

Nice ass... post more pictures 📸

INFORMATIONS