betterlovedoll.com

Exciting News Alert! TDF is sending me to China

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
DollChina
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Exciting News Alert! TDF is sending me to China

Post by DollChina »

TDF Consultant wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:26 am
On a Doll Mission in China.jpg
Exciting News Alert! TDF is sending me to China, write your wish list now!!!

china_tripsml.jpg
Hey there, fabulous TDF family! TDF business consultant Vivian here!!!

First things first, let's take a moment to shower some love and gratitude on each, and every, one of you for your unwavering support on TDF. Your posts, messages, and endless enthusiasm for all things doll-related truly warmed my heart and kept TDF going. Thank you, thank you, and thank you!

Now, let's talk doll dreams and aspirations, shall we? Here at TDF, we've been doing some serious soul-searching, and we've come to a pretty exciting realization: there are some serious gaps between what our beloved doll lovers want and what the manufacturers are currently churning out.

But fear not, dear friends, because we're on a mission to change all that! We believe it's time we give back to our incredible community in a big, bold way. And so, we're rolling up our sleeves, dusting off our passports, and embarking on an epic journey to the heart of doll-making country: CHINA!!!

Our mission? Oh, just a few things:

1. **Factory Face-Time:** We're hitting up those tried-and-true Chinese factories to see first-hand what we can do to amp up the TDF member experience. Because let's face it, your satisfaction is our top priority!

2. **Next-Generation Explorations:** Say hello to the future of doll-making! We're diving head first into the world of new generation factories, where innovation and consumer needs reign supreme. These fresh-faced factory owners are ready to shake things up and cater to your every doll desire.

3. **Breaking Down Barriers:** Cultural and language barriers, begone! We're committed to bridging the gap and ensuring a seamless user experience for each, and every, one of you. Your feedback and input are absolutely crucial in this endeavour, so don't be shy!

So, my dear TDF family, here's where you come in: we need to hear from YOU! What are your wildest doll dreams? Your biggest frustrations? Your must-have features and designs? Together, we can make magic happen and usher in a new era of doll perfection.

Stay tuned for updates, sneak peeks, and maybe even a few surprises along the way. This journey is just getting started, and we couldn't be more thrilled to have you by our side every step of the way.

Here's to a future filled with endless doll possibilities!

With love and doll-filled dreams,

Vivian
TDF Business Consultant
Someday I want to visit the dolls factory in China, I have Starpery, Gamelady, and Jydoll in my doll collections.

Foxy_fan

Post by Foxy_fan »

Pervy questions and requests aside, it would be really interesting to see how dolls are made. I'm sure there a lot of proprietary methods between companies, but even just seeing the general process would be cool.

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

I would like to see dolls that are hard where people are hard, skull, chest, kneecaps, elbows, hipbone, feet, etc. This is not only for improved realism but I think it could also improve many other things. Skull would eliminate bulging during oral and face distortions when opening mouth and it could make the head lighter if the skull was made in for example styrofoam. A hard chest would allow it to be light which would reduce weight. Kneecaps would make it possible for quadruple jointed knees so that the dolls could sit on their feet. Hipbone would reduce gaping and improve LHP.

Have a nice trip.

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

Could you please post the date when you are travelling.

Joshua3m
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Joshua3m »

For sure what can be done to lower the price for dolls which are well made...

Tomklinger
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Tomklinger »

I would like to see slim and muscular bodies in 100cm size. At the moment all bodies available look like childrens bodies and are often stocky and chubby not adult like. The same goes for the faces.
A real adult doll just in the smaller scale is missing.

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

One more question to doll makers, please ask them why some dolls have bad or even terrible LHP while others doesn't. What makes it so hard, everything else on the dolls usually looks quite decent.

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

Has anyone heard from Vivian since she left for China? I haven’t seen or heard any progress
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

UpperLower wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:29 pm Has anyone heard from Vivian since she left for China? I haven’t seen or heard any progress
When did Vivian leave?

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

Jugo wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:35 pm
UpperLower wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:29 pm Has anyone heard from Vivian since she left for China? I haven’t seen or heard any progress
When did Vivian leave?

This thread started mid Feb and it is a wonder why we don’t know this answer
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

If you go there, let the manufacturers know that they need to seal the love holes deep inside. Due to this manufacturing defect, water and sperm often remain in the skeleton. If a health problem arises with sex dolls, than this industry is doomed!

kh41kh41
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kh41kh41 »

I am here waiting for the following report. Seems like she got lost in translation.
I visit Gynoid showroom and met up their founder YiDao. Also FanrealArt founder and I have a good private sales in EXDOLL, if you guys have any question feel free to ask me.

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

kh41kh41 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:49 am I am here waiting for the following report. Seems like she got lost in translation.
I visit Gynoid showroom and met up their founder YiDao. Also FanrealArt founder and I have a good private sales in EXDOLL, if you guys have any question feel free to ask me.
I am interested in the number of dolls they deliver per day and how many workers the companies have.

Streamdeals101
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Streamdeals101 »

I’d say the following would be ideal for performance instead of show dolls.

There are a lot of features that make the doll “look” pretty however less on the actual deed with a doll.

1) Weight:
Lower the weight as much as possible, the lighter the better when it comes time to play, the last thing we’re looking for is a workout.

Even with the so called “improved” reduce weight versions, it isn’t enough.

2) Tech:
Focus more on performance movements that improve the act rather than the appearance.

I’ve seen some rotational hip movement features introduced that do a less than ideal movement when it comes to doing the deed.

There’s more rotation rather than a thrusting motion which would be the ideal or a combination of.

Seeing dolls or even torso’s with automatic thrusting capabilities would be ideal. (With Reduced motor sounds)

Tiddyshop is on the right track of creating stuff that enhances the experience through more flexible TPEs that add movement to the deed rather than just making their products looking like a fantasy doll.

The sucking vagina - what is this and why?
Again something that may look “cool” on camera on promotional videos but I don’t see an appeal to use in the bedroom. If anything this should be an added feature to the head that can perform oral already. (It’s a feature not a product)

Automatic positioning.
When getting into our cars we have the seats position to a fixed position based on a memory function in the door panels.
Could we do this with dolls. Have them move into 1-4 memory positions for us to use instead of having to wrestle with a 100lbs piece of plastic.

3) Improvement to self cleaning.
There needs to be more thought put into this area. Anything really to the cleanup process would help.

4) Doll heads:
Ability to perform deep throat rather than the awkward canal that protrudes the eyes.
Add the tech that has the movement to it like MoonDolls is presently doing and it’s on the right track to be a great function in bed.

Post positioning m, An addition of having the dolls wrist/ hands to grip would be ideal. wrist action would improve this further.

5) Frames / skeleton:
Fibreglass frames to help reduce weight.

Just some ideas from a performance standpoint. I know there are doll lovers who may look at their dolls as a partner and appreciate the visual details and the ability to connect with an AI on a personal level however I believe the functional buyer like myself are left out.

I’d want the AI to learn about my desires and patterns and enhance the pleasure through physical contact.

Hope this helps.

kh41kh41
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kh41kh41 »

Jugo wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:02 am
kh41kh41 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:49 am I am here waiting for the following report. Seems like she got lost in translation.
I am interested in the number of dolls they deliver per day and how many workers the companies have.
I can ask for you, I don't know, some companies prefer to keep this number in secret because they use the body from third party factories. the production limit is the quality control, the increasing complexity of the doll making means it is much harder to make a perfect doll, especially on the soft breast and fingers, those parts contains so many tiny structures.

I wrote a report on Gynoid of my last July visit, here it is: https://x.com/KH41KH41GBS/status/168464 ... 85697?s=20

INFORMATIONS