betterlovedoll.com

Exciting News Alert! TDF is sending me to China

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
Mr_RubberLubber

Re: Exciting News Alert! TDF is sending me to China

Post by Mr_RubberLubber »

My wildest wishes are for you to visit Tayu and ask them to make their prices slightly more reasonable, and then Gynoid to ask them to include a functional anus on their dolls.

Aside from that, please just emphasize correct LHP to every manufacturer you meet, because most of them get it horribly wrong.

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

Something else to mention to the factories is a better method for hair implants, specifically for soft silicone ROS heads which the hairs fall out.

Either create scalps with implanted hairs cemented in and then glue the scalp to the head, or totally redesign heads so the top and back of the heads hold the hair in better.

For those that prefer wigs, a new design is needed to keep the wigs from sliding on a smooth TPE, soft silicone, or hard silicone head. I’m not sure what to suggest as a solution though. Perhaps what’s needed are wig caps that have very short brush-like bristles that snags the wig to prevent it from shifting? I don’t know.
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Post by TDF Consultant »

Mr_RubberLubber wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:09 am My wildest wishes are for you to visit Tayu and ask them to make their prices slightly more reasonable, and then Gynoid to ask them to include a functional anus on their dolls.

Aside from that, please just emphasize correct LHP to every manufacturer you meet, because most of them get it horribly wrong.
Thank you for your comment! Your voices is very important, and we will forward your opinion to the manufacturers. I do completely understand the importance of the correct LHP, and this issue needs to be address and followed up properly.

Kind regards

Vivian

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

UpperLower wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:47 am Congrats Vivian! Hope you have an amazing time and safe travels!

If there’s one thing I would take to the manufacturers as a wish list item, at the very top, it’s proper anatomically correct LHP for all models going forward. I believe this needs to be a priority with plenty of posts and polling on TDF to back this up.

Take this list to show them what we mean by good LHP

Accurate LHP +1

Thank you!

viewtopic.php?t=172314

And this poll showing high demand

viewtopic.php?t=119567&start=855

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Let me just prep you on possible answers on LHP.

First excuse for having a bad LHP is that the Chinese want it that way.

This is not true. Chinese speaking members of TDF tell us about chinese discussion forums where they too are wondering why the holes are placed in totally unnatural way.

Second excuse for having a bad LHP is that the doll is "missionary optimized"

This is a bad excuse. With a good LHP a doll will be very much usable and available in both front and rear positions.

Third excuse for a bad LHP is that it is impossible to produce a good LHP doll because a real woman can magically move her hip with her 70 bones and muscles and a doll can not.

This is the worst explanation for having a bad LHP. We already have beautiful dolls with excellent LHP like 6Ye 161J or the new AngelKiss series from WM so the good LHP can be done without magical real woman hip movement.

What interests me the most is that why on earth they started producing the awful LHP dolls to begin with? It would be very interesting to hear comments on this question.

Please keep these points in mind when talking with factories. I am pretty sure at least one of those excuses will come up.

Of course once they messed things up they had plenty of molds in stock for bad LHP dolls and they do not want to remake the molds for this would be very costly. So they are just producing whatever they can sell without changing anything.

Thank you and my apologies for bringing this up once again.

Sili

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

lovedollsenpai_sales wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:35 am TDF needs to stay away from this and stay neutral in the doll business.
Like it or not, TDF is "it". Who then, provides representation? Should the membership's desire for improvements go unheard? I would think direct face to face contact would go along way to getting things directly in the hands of people making decisions.

Just curious to see that statement pop in the thread.

Obie wan

Post by Obie wan »

Wow Vivian what an opportunity! All the best!
I agree with all that members have posted so far! That LHP is essential. As essential, imo, is realness of feel to actual for the entire doll. Abs, thighs, butt should all be softer as a default, not as an option.
While we can ask for ultra soft it seems a bit too fragile so far (too easy to tear). This needs a better long term solution.
Articulated fingers seem more realistic, so this should be an option across all mfgrs. As should improved resistance to breakage and pokes.
Now for some real wish list items...
OK ready? Lets delve into AI? This seems to be an unavoidable trend / niche market. I hope to see AS (or others) develop AF1FORDABLE robotic interactive heads WITHOUT a cell phone in the back of it!!
And now,
SUPER WISH LIST FEATURE? A SCRIPTABLE robotic head, that in a certain mode users can enter the dialog choices they want to hear (by text or audio clip) short phrases or expressions, not monologues.
For AI models, better conversation depth in what some may call companion mode?
Ease of use: For automated functions a quantum step up is needed with MUCH MORE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS for setup use or care.
Powering automated features: For heating make the connector specific to the adapter needed. For models with hip movement that powerpack needs a unique connector only for that function! If there is a battery powered USB charged voice module, tell us about it don't make us guess. Interchangeable voice modules? Like memory chips?
Breathing models, similar comment, or power all automation with a single robust source?!
For ALL automation functions develop lighter net weight finished product. I know this is a tough one!
Super wish list, Breathing, Heating, vacuum effect and interactive robotic head, responsive to specific body touch zones. All in one model? Under 80lbs, under 10K$ Hey dream big or go home right?
Thank you so much for asking for our wish list items!
Safe travels, & much success, Obiewan :glou:
So many dolls, so little time!
Everyone a work of art in some way

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

Did anyone mention non-metallic head and neck connectors so we can get the head into the shower without worrying about rust?

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Really cool.
Can we give you an assignment?

That manufacturers answer questions on the forum regarding their (new) products.

And whether the correct Loveholes placement can be implemented on all their dolls.

Have fun and a good journey.

Cheapdoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cheapdoll »

Perhaps hip joints that move easier,if one doesn't want a standing doll

[K2]
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by [K2] »

Zlamvam wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:27 am 3. And the last one and biggest wish of improvement, and this goes for all Dolls really. Better, stronger and more durable Skeleton that does not get their limbs loosened after just months of normal use.
Here, Here!

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Safe Travels Vivian! I'm excited to see what you product from your trip. Enjoy! 😊
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Wow, thanks for visiting the manufacturers to directly speak on our behalf! I hope it's an enjoyable for you, informative for us, and productive for the industry.

For my more reasonable wishes, I'd just like to echo the desires for more true-to-life LHP, and for better quality skeletons. EX Dolls have an excellent skeleton, and would be a fine standard for other manufacturers to aspire toward.

For a more personal wish, I'd love to see more realistically sculpted slender bodies out there. While there are a fair few slim doll bodies being made, most of them are sculpted very simplistically and with tube-like arms as mentioned by Sete earlier:
setevoltas wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:46 pm Something I haven't seen mentioned yet... I'd like to see new sculpts that actually pay attention to female arm and shoulder anatomy. I understand that elbow flexion is going to always distort and potentially cause doll arms to look unrealistic from certain angles, especially when bent. But to date, there are incredibly few dolls with arms sculpted to represent distinct triceps, biceps, shoulder, and forearm muscle tone.

I think the first manufacturer to sculpt consistently appealing arms and shoulders will separate itself from others. All other things being equal, I'd buy the doll that doesn't look like it has PVC tubing for arms.

I've noticed that the dolls that do have more realistically-shaped arms, and more realistic bodies overall, are more on the full-figured side. I'd love to see a realistic slender doll lady in the 155cm - 160cm height range with A or B cup breasts. Currently, most slender doll girls are tall and/or have large busts. The market is lacking a true petite (read: short and slender) doll girl with a realistic body sculpt and small, perky breasts. I'd love to see this type of body!

And as for my "wildest dreams", I have two I'd like to discuss.

First, I'd love to see doll heads with both hard and soft silicone implemented into the design in a way that mimics the structure of a real human head. That is, the scalp, forehead, brow, and bridge of the nose should be a firmer silicone that will allow for implanted hair and will simulate the firmness of the skull and cartilage in those parts of the head; and the cheeks, lips, and nostrils should be softer silicone to simulate the softness of those parts of the head. This way, a doll girl can have a nicely realistic head of implanted hair, and also have soft, kissable lips and cheeks.

Secondly, I'd like to see the use of pigmented silicone as a way to deal with the issue of realistic body paint fading with repeated contact. I know it isn't feasible to do this for the entire body, but for the nipples/areolas and the vulva/perineum/anus, it would be great to see the use of pigmented silicone rather than surface-level paintwork that rubs off and leaves blank, uncolored anatomy that looks terrible. I realize the difficulty, as this would require a multi-stage casting process, but having the areolas, vulva, etc. be completely composed of their own, appropriately-pigmented silicone would mean that you can rub and contact those parts all you want, and all you'll ever do is reveal more of the same color underneath whatever superficial layer is rubbed off.

Realistic body paint as a whole could also use improvement to prevent fading. Whether that's multiple coats or layers of paintwork, a transparent silicone sealant layer (that isn't so shiny), or whatever else, I'd like to see some sort of development in this area. A lot of the realistic paintwork on existing dolls looks so great, and it's such a shame that it just doesn't last, instead leaving a patchwork of detailed paint and bare silicone. These dolls deserve better!

Thanks for reading our ideas and suggestions, and safe travels!

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Looking forward to meeting you if you have time. We'd love to show you the factory. Happy Chinese New Year from Irontech Doll.
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Mr_RubberLubber

Post by Mr_RubberLubber »

Jonathan- wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:53 am
Secondly, I'd like to see the use of pigmented silicone as a way to deal with the issue of realistic body paint fading with repeated contact. I know it isn't feasible to do this for the entire body, but for the nipples/areolas and the vulva/perineum/anus, it would be great to see the use of pigmented silicone rather than surface-level paintwork that rubs off and leaves blank, uncolored anatomy that looks terrible. I realize the difficulty, as this would require a multi-stage casting process, but having the areolas, vulva, etc. be completely composed of their own, appropriately-pigmented silicone would mean that you can rub and contact those parts all you want, and all you'll ever do is reveal more of the same color underneath whatever superficial layer is rubbed off.

Realistic body paint as a whole could also use improvement to prevent fading. Whether that's multiple coats or layers of paintwork, a transparent silicone sealant layer (that isn't so shiny), or whatever else, I'd like to see some sort of development in this area. A lot of the realistic paintwork on existing dolls looks so great, and it's such a shame that it just doesn't last, instead leaving a patchwork of detailed paint and bare silicone. These dolls deserve better!

Thanks for reading our ideas and suggestions, and safe travels!
+1
Yep, I'd like to second this as well. Theres no excuse anymore for colour fading away from the doll's skin or the intimate areas of a doll (nipples, areolas, vagina etc) when pigmented silicone has been around for quite a while now.

I understand that detail-level painting on silicone is never going to last long-term, but there should always be a backup pigmented colour beneath that layer so that the silicone doesn't just fade to white/grey.

INFORMATIONS