yldoll.com

Does YL update older dolls? a BBW LHP question.

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
H_N_Franku

Does YL update older dolls? a BBW LHP question.

Post by H_N_Franku »

You can take this as a general industry question but I'm directing it to YL specifically.

I've always liked their selection of YL 160CM dolls, but all of these dolls appear to be older molds with forward LHP. I can mainly tell they're older by the fact that they use old heads (one head used is head #8. We're currently in the 400's today).

The questions is simple. Are new, current day practices applied to older moldings of dolls? And are LHs ever updated thanks to these newly refined practices? I nabbed a few pictures to show you old placement. It seems like LHP is too far forward regardless of the dolls body type. But it is especially pronounced with BBW dolls.
Attachments
YL 167CM Dafna.jpg
YL 167CM Dafna.jpg (156.67 KiB) Viewed 181 times
YL 160CM Yuki.jpg
YL 160CM Yuki.jpg (129.57 KiB) Viewed 181 times
YL 160CM Sheal.jpg
YL 160CM Sheal.jpg (146.93 KiB) Viewed 181 times
YL 160CM Giuliana.jpg
YL 160CM Giuliana.jpg (110.73 KiB) Viewed 181 times
YL 160CM generic 2.jpg
YL 160CM generic 2.jpg (116.59 KiB) Viewed 181 times
YL 160CM generic 1.jpg
YL 160CM generic 1.jpg (93.34 KiB) Viewed 181 times
YL 160CM Aisha.jpg
YL 160CM Aisha.jpg (110.26 KiB) Viewed 181 times
YL 153CM Dafna.png
YL 153CM Dafna.png (694.44 KiB) Viewed 181 times
Happy Humping

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Does YL update older dolls? a BBW LHP question.

Post by ondsdoll »

They have to change the molds and online pictures and call it version two. Would be awesome!

INFORMATIONS