www.wmdolls.com

Hybrid Doll Brandi - TPE Body with PVC Mannequin Head

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
Pexter

Hybrid Doll Brandi - TPE Body with PVC Mannequin Head

Post by Pexter »

Brandi is the perfect doll to sleep with. She has cuddly soft TPE body but with a PVC mannequin head with implanted human hair.

1. Brandi's body squeezably soft and cuddly. A mannequin body is, well, hard as a rock.
2. Brandi has some extra features that mannequins typically don't.
3. Brandi is infinitely better at posing than any mannequin I have ever seen.
4. Brandi won't lose her hair during the night as can happen with TPE and Silicone heads.
5. Brandi's hair is 100% human hair which does not knot nearly as much as the synthetic hair wigs that come standard with most dolls.
6. No worries about her makeup get smeared or dirty or loosing her eyelashes.
7. No worries about getting stains from dark colored pillow cases, sheets, or blanket.
8. Probably best of all, mannequin heads are dirt cheap compared to TPE and silicone heads. They are all over Amazon with every hair color and style imaginable with most being between $30 - $50.

As in final note: Brandi shares a body with Rachel - the original TPE head that came with the body in the pictures. When I first saw how beautiful Rachel's TPE head was, I toss and turn during the night and was just to scared to sleep with her and chance who knows what horror I would wake up to. My solution - Rachel by day - Brandi by night.
Brandi 011.jpg
Brandi 011.jpg (787.76 KiB) Viewed 431 times
Brandi 012.jpg
Brandi 012.jpg (1020.38 KiB) Viewed 431 times
Brandi 013.jpg
Brandi 013.jpg (699.91 KiB) Viewed 431 times
'
Brandi 014 .jpg
Brandi 014 .jpg (902.93 KiB) Viewed 431 times
Brandi 015.jpg
Brandi 015.jpg (610.47 KiB) Viewed 431 times
I am new to this forum but give me a week or two and I will post tutorial on modifying a mannequin head to any doll with a M16 interface. It is actually fast and easy once you know how to do it.

Maximderwinter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Hybrid Doll Brandi - TPE Body with PVC Mannequin Head

Post by Maximderwinter »

This is great! Would love to see more about how you did the tutorial with integrating a mannequin head and M16 interface!!

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

Fantastic, I have a head similar to this one which is pretty. Was going to add it to an inflatable. An unfinished project..
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Gatt

Post by Gatt »

Hello,

It's great to see your interest in integrating technologies like a mannequin head and an M16 interface! Innovation and creativity in integrating different technological elements can open up fascinating horizons in many fields, including sex dolls. It's fascinating to see how technology can be used to create new and unique experiences.

INFORMATIONS