realsexdoll.com

new guy

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Cheapdoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

new guy

Post by Cheapdoll »

Hi, I'm a new guy,and cheap.Thus my name. I recently bought a doll at a going out of business sale. $250.00....usually 5hundred. I now know why they were so cheap. Only had it about 2 months and the t-bar across the hips,connecting them to the spine broke on both hips. Not even doing anything strange. just bend hips to sit in chair. flop! both legs flop around. Luckily, I have already ordered a doll from one of the site vendors. wm163-h.

baphometric

Re: new guy

Post by baphometric »

Welcome to TDF! 250 bucks is a small price to pay for a lesson like that - many have been scammed out of a lot more by illegitimate vendors. Good luck with the new doll!

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Greetings, yes, it can be a scammy busines as anything which is a bit of a niche subject and difficult to get recompense when something goes wrong. Listen to the guys here; most of em know their stuff. And some sell dolls here cheap, however, for something new, here is the place to research.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

Welcome in :glou:

There are good doll bargains, but mostly in the sales forum here; Kimber at 600 is the cheapest brand-new bona-fide doll; anything less is indeed almost certainly a scam. But WM163H is a popular body; dunno what head you got for her, but you're going to have a lot of fun :) Just be careful to take time to get used to the weight when she arrives :mrgreen:

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

Cheapdoll wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:44 pm Hi, I'm a new guy,and cheap.Thus my name.
Hi Cheapdoll! Welcome To Forum! :glou:

Cheapdoll wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:44 pm
I recently bought a doll at a going out of business sale. $250.00....usually 5hundred. I now know why they were so cheap.
Interesting topic but very debatable! 8)

With girls below the price due to some production error,
or with used girls, everything can be expected.... :!:
You should be well informed about all this before
deciding on such steps or in general before buying.. :!:

Certainly, it does not necessarily mean that every used girl
or one of the models from the sale must have some kind of problem.. :|

Cheapdoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cheapdoll »

Thanks, learning a lot here. At least I don't have to worry about what to do with two dolls.Will probably trash broke one

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Cheapdoll
Welcome to TDF. So sorry to hear about your first doll, hope your new doll will be better. Rather than trash the old one, have you thought about repairing her :?: Pop over to the Repair Forum and see if you can contact Rev Jack or Wheezer they may be able to help. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

BetterLoveDollForYou
BetterLoveDoll
BetterLoveDoll

Post by BetterLoveDollForYou »

Hi buddy, perhaps those detours were unavoidable until you found the most reliable channel! But hey, look at you now, a pro at doll shopping, armed with caution and expertise!

DontKnow
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DontKnow »

Cheapdoll wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:44 pm Hi, I'm a new guy,and cheap.Thus my name. I recently bought a doll at a going out of business sale. $250.00....usually 5hundred. I now know why they were so cheap. Only had it about 2 months and the t-bar across the hips,connecting them to the spine broke on both hips. Not even doing anything strange. just bend hips to sit in chair. flop! both legs flop around. Luckily, I have already ordered a doll from one of the site vendors. wm163-h.
Right with you brother. I had the same thing happen to my doll, except I spent about $360 and it broke after only a week! Lesson learned, and I still need a high quality doll. I'm just tryna find a good deal on one.

Cheapdoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cheapdoll »

Don't know how to weld,and can't really go to a shop with it. :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS