www.dolls-castle.com

New here

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
Cat2077
Apprentice
Apprentice

New here

Post by Cat2077 »

Hi everyone I’m Cat! I’ve been looking to get my first doll and I think I’ve found the one I want, but I was wondering if anyone had more in depth pictures than why I’ve found. #S16 Doll's Castle - 158cm / 5'2" D Cup - Full Silicone Is the one, much appreciated. 😁

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New here

Post by Treepusher »

Hi, Cat! Welcome to the forum. Don’t have any photos for you, just wanted to say hello. Glad to have you with us! No doubt someone else can help you out with what you want.

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Welcome to TDF, Cat! Looking forward to seeing more from you in the future. In case you don't already know, get yourself to 5 posts real soon by replying to things, so that you will have increased powers, like posting photos and private messaging.
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Greetings.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Welcome to TDF and good luck on your doll quest.
The SEARCH button on top can be your friend.
There is a LOT of information here and those who supplied it may have missed your post or just taking time away.

Regarding Doll Castle, I can only speak to their TPE dolls.
But the custom one they did for me turned out well and they were a pleasure to deal with.

Happy doll stuff.

...W...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Cat2077
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cat2077 »

Treepusher wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:29 pm Hi, Cat! Welcome to the forum. Don’t have any photos for you, just wanted to say hello. Glad to have you with us! No doubt someone else can help you out with what you want.
Hello there! Nice to be here! And that’s ok, I’m in no rush lo.

Cat2077
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cat2077 »

koaplayer1998 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:37 pm Welcome to TDF, Cat! Look forward to seeing more from you in the future. In case you don't already know, get yourself to 5 posts real soon by replying to things, so that you will have increased powers like posting photos.
Hello! And thanks I’ll try and do that!

H_N_Franku

Post by H_N_Franku »

Cat2077 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:47 pm Hi everyone I’m Cat! I’ve been looking to get my first doll and I think I’ve found the one I want, but I was wondering if anyone had more in depth pictures than why I’ve found. #S16 Doll's Castle - 158cm / 5'2" D Cup - Full Silicone Is the one, much appreciated. 😁
Welcome aboard, buckaroo!

What did you mean by "more in depth pictures"? You wanted to see if someone already had the doll you wanted and would show you IRL pictures?

Your best bet would be to make a post asking for pictures of her specifically. "Doll Castle #S16 158cm pictures needed" or something. I'm sure someone will answer the call if they have her.

This is the doll he's interested in btw.
Attachments
Best LH back pic
Best LH back pic
Doll Castle - 158cm-D-cup Front LH.jpg (133.62 KiB) Viewed 277 times
Best LH front pic
Best LH front pic
Doll Castle - 158cm-D-cup Back LH.jpg (143.8 KiB) Viewed 277 times
Body Pic
Body Pic
Doll Castle - 158cm-D-cup naked.jpg (139.53 KiB) Viewed 277 times
Profile pic
Profile pic
Doll Castle - 158cm-D-cup clothes.jpg (141.24 KiB) Viewed 277 times
Happy Humping

Cat2077
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cat2077 »

H_N_Franku wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:24 pm
Cat2077 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:47 pm Hi everyone I’m Cat! I’ve been looking to get my first doll and I think I’ve found the one I want, but I was wondering if anyone had more in depth pictures than why I’ve found. #S16 Doll's Castle - 158cm / 5'2" D Cup - Full Silicone Is the one, much appreciated. 😁
Welcome aboard, buckaroo!

What did you mean by "more in depth pictures"? You wanted to see if someone already had the doll you wanted and would show you IRL pictures?

Your best bet would be to make a post asking for pictures of her specifically. "Doll Castle #S16 158cm pictures needed" or something. I'm sure someone will answer the call if they have her.

This is the doll he's interested in btw.
Hello and thank you! And yeah that’s what I meant lol, not good describing these things. 😅But I’ll try that.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Welcome to TDF Cat2077!

Here's a factory photo of her (with a different wig).
Attachments
158cm D S16 (2) (1).jpg
158cm D S16 (2) (1).jpg (3.57 MiB) Viewed 186 times
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Cat2077
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cat2077 »

SxDolled wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:37 pm

Welcome to TDF Cat2077!

Here's a factory photo of her (with a different wig).
Thank you very much!

INFORMATIONS