climaxdoll.

Foot fetish?

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
Frozen+
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Foot fetish?

Post by Frozen+ »

Petal likes to show off her toes-
Attachments
20240309_145702.jpg
20240309_145702.jpg (739.7 KiB) Viewed 91 times

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

Frozen+ wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:06 am Petal wants to show you her toes-
I think Petal is showing a little more than just her toes!
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

Arisa_ wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:01 pm Received my realistic silicone feet about a week ago. Apologies but just hadn’t got around to taking photos and I will in time. But I can confirm the pictures on their website is exact to what I received. No touch-ups on colour or details. What you see on the website is what you get! And OMG … these are realistic! I got the “Super Platinum Silicone” grade with full foot movement. The texture and detail is amazing. Well articulated toes so no floppy rubbery toes here! It’s well weighted so it’s like real-life … disclaimer - the fact that I have not actually held a decapitated human foot .. thank goodness! … I can’t say for sure it’s the same weight. The weight is true enough to what a real human foot would feel like whilst still attached to her owner :)

In the absence of my own photos, here is a couple from the website and trust me when I say, these are true to life of what you get.
Just imagine a doll manufacturer with feet detailing like these!

INFORMATIONS