realsexdoll.com

Invested in one to explore with my hubby but regretting it

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

KronoSJ903
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Invested in one to explore with my hubby but regretting it

Post by KronoSJ903 »

So I’m new to the world of dolls and came across this huge community of people that are into these things. My husband and I are very sexually active and I wanted to try something new and explore together. We looked and shopped together and I wanted him to pick what he likes and customizing and doing this together was very exciting for me. We ordered Fernanda with an extra head. Man, I wish I would have understood how HEAVY these girls are!! Haha!
Once I got her delivered , I was so excited to set her up and positioned to surprise him and holy shit! What a hassle!! Of course once I got her positioned, dripping sweat and winded, I was quite proud of myself. She was a masterpiece. Very real. But we haven’t really had the chance to enjoy her. She sat locked in a guest room (we have kids) for the longest time. We tried to explore and touched her but trying to position her again was so much work and took the fun out of it. I mean we laughed and had fun but not in the way it was intended. I wish I would have opted for the lighter weight one. I ended up putting her back in the box where she sits at the foot of the bed. Not sure what to do because it’s not like we can just pull her out, explore, play clean her up and get her back in the box. It would be an all day ordeal. We can’t leave her out either. So that’s my experience. At some point I would love to try and sell her and get the lighter one. But I’m not sure how often that happens. Disappointed that spent $2000 for her to sit in a box ☹️

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Re: Invested in one to explore with my hubby but regretting it

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

KronoSJ903 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:40 am So I’m new to the world of dolls and came across this huge community of people that are into these things.
Welcome!! :D :thumbs_up:

KronoSJ903 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:40 am At some point I would love to try and sell her and get the lighter one. But I’m not sure how often that happens.
After your first five posts on the forum,
your initial profile restrictions will be removed,
and then you will be able to post pictures of your Doll.

Of course you can sell your Doll, and you can easily find a lighter model.
You can place your ad in the section for the sale of dolls..

Doll-Market:
viewforum.php?f=77

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

I might add that replying to comments on this thread will count towards your post total.

For what it's worth, "This is heavier than I expected" is probably the most common complaint about these dolls. You're not alone in finding yourself with an expensive mannequin that's hard to move around.

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

KronoSJ903 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:40 am We can’t leave her out either. So that’s my experience. At some point I would love to try and sell her and get the lighter one. But I’m not sure how often that happens. Disappointed that spent $2000 for her to sit in a box ☹️
Thanks for sharing about your experience Kronos, I'm so sorry that you and your partner have not yet found the joyous romp you'd envisioned, especially since your doll does seem to 'look' lovely to you, despite how awkward it is for you.

Your experience is, unfortunately, super-common. But not everyone posts about it, many first-time buyers who can't handle what they buy just fade away, ashamed and regretful. That's really too bad.

And inevitably on this forum, some beefy dude who lifts weights and tosses around 100-pound dolls like it's nothing, will chime in about moving technique and how he prefers heavy dolls. And you may want to look at those threads, as technique can help with the one you have.

There are lots of threads about "Weight-reduced" dolls, and smaller dolls that are lighter, so I won't start listing your options. But it's going to be a trade-off, unfortunately, until the day doll tech takes some leaps forward.

Unless you think you might like a "fabric" doll. But if you want a fleshy doll with a skin-like texture, well, the smaller, lighter ones start at maybe 60 pounds. For now. But stay tuned, because too many people are facing what you are facing, and manufacturers will want to respond, to innovate.

Welcome to the forum, and I hope you find your bliss.

H_N_Franku

Post by H_N_Franku »

Dolls being heavier than expected is very common. You losing your libido because it was too much work moving your doll is also very common. Other guys are saying that you can sell your doll, and that is an option.

But I would say keep her for a while and practice moving her. My doll is listed as 40KG/87LB but was actually 45KG/98LB when weighted in person. It was quite a challenge learning how to move her. And to this day I can't actually pose her in doggy style - all fours.

But I eventually got the hang of it. With practice and creativity you'll get better at moving your doll. Some positions will need to be substituted, but you'll still scratch the itch. I never did doggy style on all fours, but standing doggy gets the job done well.

Once moving her around gets easier, and you practice a good selection of quick and easy positions, your view on your doll will completely change.

Don't give up on her just yet.
Happy Humping

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

My girlfriend and I went through this exact same thing. We thought together a threesome would add an extra kick but the hassle of pulling from storage, posing the stiff joints and figuring what exactly to do fizzled after 3 attempts. And it was 60 lbs!!! So, i sold it and ordered one about the same size that I really dug and will use it when shes away.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

SimonSays7 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:12 pm
Your experience is, unfortunately, super-common. But not everyone posts about it, many first-time buyers who can't handle what they buy just fade away, ashamed and regretful. That's really too bad.
:thumbs_up:

H_N_Franku wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:51 pm
Don't give up on her just yet.
:thumbs_up:

Never give up, that is the characteristic of people
with a strong will and a strong spirit! :D :thumbs_up:

★ Eye Candy!:
viewforum.php?f=11

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Since the doll you have is attractive to you (likely to both), that’s a good start and I recommend just trying to keep at it.

It certainly helps if possible to keep your doll as much as a physical presence as possible, even if locked away in the guest room. That way you can engage in shorter sessions of learning and discovering. New people to this lifestyle often underestimate the weight and the sheer fact you will need to do everything for your doll from lifting and positioning, grooming, dressing and maintenance. I also get it that it’s exciting at first but difficult just to jump into no matter how much you want or try.

As you are discovering, Having a doll has a bit of a steep learning curve. I’d encourage you certainly take your time to learn how to move with them, eventually you will learn how to use leverage, where and how the joints work. Practice moving her into positions, changing into outfits you like and styling makeup or hairstyles. Discover each other. Tease and be teased. I think you will also find your stamina will improve as well. Keep at it and be patient…it is overwhelming all at once and even draining. Dolls aren’t always down for spontaneity, But please know your doll is ever so patient and accepts you both even if you’re physically drained from getting her out of storage and staging her. She will be ready for next time but may take some planning. Planning can be all part of the fun and fantasy. Build up to it and create the anticipation. Maybe she will just be present and watch as a voyeur for you and your significant other. Eventually you can start including your doll into your fantasies and incorporating play. You and your partner will always be the more active and dominant. Dolls are just naturally passive but depends on what you bring into the fantasy and imagination.

This lifestyle is all about exploring what works and does not in as healthy ways as possible. Keep trying, but if it’s not working, it’s ok and only a learning experience. There is a huge aftermarket here and members to give support if you want to sell or consider a different lighter model.

Hope to hear more from your journey
:glou:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Mister Bungle 157 »

KronoSJ903 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:40 am So I’m new to the world of dolls and came across this huge community of people that are into these things. My husband and I are very sexually active and I wanted to try something new and explore together. We looked and shopped together and I wanted him to pick what he likes and customizing and doing this together was very exciting for me. We ordered Fernanda with an extra head. Man, I wish I would have understood how HEAVY these girls are!! Haha!
Once I got her delivered , I was so excited to set her up and positioned to surprise him and holy shit! What a hassle!! Of course once I got her positioned, dripping sweat and winded, I was quite proud of myself. She was a masterpiece. Very real. But we haven’t really had the chance to enjoy her. She sat locked in a guest room (we have kids) for the longest time. We tried to explore and touched her but trying to position her again was so much work and took the fun out of it. I mean we laughed and had fun but not in the way it was intended. I wish I would have opted for the lighter weight one. I ended up putting her back in the box where she sits at the foot of the bed. Not sure what to do because it’s not like we can just pull her out, explore, play clean her up and get her back in the box. It would be an all day ordeal. We can’t leave her out either. So that’s my experience. At some point I would love to try and sell her and get the lighter one. But I’m not sure how often that happens. Disappointed that spent $2000 for her to sit in a box ☹️
Another member likened the set up time and effort for a doll to NASA preparing for a
space shuttle launch...... :lol: I keep my doll stored away in a closet locker when not
un use, so it does take time to get her out and all set up. Its best to set aside 4 or more
hours for set up, "fun time" and clean-up/storage. My doll is just over 60 lbs at 5ft 2" tall
and is very manageable. As others have noted..... after a few sessions, things get easier
and more enjoyable. My first couple of sessions had me wondering what the heck I got
myself into... so what you're feeling is pretty normal.

KeeraMate
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by KeeraMate »

Welcome and all I can say is take the advice of those above.

Prep time can be consuming, but I have found that I can set my girl up really fast now. She weighs 36kg and the trick for me was picking her up in my arms, legs bent at the knees so she sort of cradles in my arms. I then lie her on the bed on her back and pose as needed. I’ve even managed for her to ride cowgirl, a big tip I read was to make her legs look like a W, the pull her forward. Works a treat.

My time from pulling out from under my table in her box, unpacking to in my bed is now down to about 5 minutes. I’ve also learnt to do that first, then rest a bit like get all the other stuff prepped so when you are ready you are not all sweaty. My wife offers to help and join in some time, but I’ve managed to do most myself. having your husband with you should make it a breeze once you work out a couple of techniques.

This was always our fantasy and unfortunately for us we only got our doll after my wife went through menopause, so for you guys still enjoying each other I strongly suggest you stick it out

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Welcome to TDF KronoSJ903! Weight is 100% without a doubt the most common overlooked aspect people look at when getting their first doll. Don't feel like you're alone because you're in the same boat as the majority of new owners! How heavy is your girl?
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

KronoSJ903
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by KronoSJ903 »

Thank you all for the support and encouraging comments. Honestly, I wish I had a 60 pound doll lol! That would be a cake set up. This one is 110 pounds and I’m a professional bodybuilder haha! When I saw 110 I thought that’s pretty light it should be no problem because I wanted it to be as realistic as possible. Didn’t take any consideration it was 110 pounds of deadweight. But hey Maybe I’ll give her another chance as many of you have said because ultimately, the idea was to add a little spark and change in our relationship. It definitely weirded me out at first but like I said, once I started shopping and letting him get involved, it became exciting.

Plus, I wish I had a secret closet in our bedroom that I could just keep her in there for easier set up. couldn’t imagine how to explain that to my kids if they ever saw this giant very realistic naked mannequin with huge boobs sitting in our room 🤣

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

Hey, welcome to the forum and doll life!

Oh goodness, 110 lbs is quite a big lift! Yeah, these dolls are much different than lifting a barbell or something like that - as I'm sure you found out!
Good luck finding a way to incorporate her into your life that works for you. You do get more used to moving and positioning the doll over time, and you may gain some new muscles too from the exertion. But whew, 110 is a lot -- my doll is 80 ish pounds.

I do agree that hanging the doll in the closet is much easier to get her out and play than if I had to deadlift her from the ground in the box each time. From hanging in the closet, one arm under the groin, and one arm around her back, and that's a pretty easy lift using my legs and core.

I store my doll in a small walk-in closet in a guest bedroom, and the door has a lock on it so I can keep nosy people out. I don't have kids yet, but I'm sure it will be a whole thing trying to keep the dolls secret. My wife and I have aspirations to build a hidden sex room / dungeon to keep the dolls and all our other toys and devices in, away from prying eyes. Maybe one day!

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Have you looked into items that might make it easier to move your doll around?
This TDF vendor offers a few solutions, might help you with not having to ditch your investment so quickly:

https://www.coeros.com/collections/display/
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

Another easy option is using a wheeled office chair to move the doll around. With two people, some fun can even be had with it.

Think: “office party gone wild!”

INFORMATIONS