realsexdoll.com

Hi! New here. Any first doll advice very much welcome!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Evergreen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hi! New here. Any first doll advice very much welcome!

Post by Evergreen »

Greetings doll keeper folk of the doll forum!

Thinking of ordering my first doll soon. I've been looking at various vendors sites and learning about these dolls online for about a month. Learned a lot, but probably much I still don't know

As great as those silicone $2800 ones look, and maybe I can afford one some day, I gotta stay sub-$1500 for now, better $1000ish or less if possible.

I was looking on YourDoll.com who seems legit, at SY brand dolls as well as JXDOLL, and with their coupon code there are several that would be under $1000 shipped. Then there is Kimber doll with their $600 and $800 options. I'd go a bit over $1K if it buys something much better than the SY or JX. Are there other brands and/or vendors I should be looking at? Any guidance much appreciated!

EG

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Hi! New here. Any first doll advice very much welcome!

Post by SxDolled »

Welcome to TDF Evergreen!

If you have any questions, I'd be happy to help you out. Please don't hesitate to reach out anytime 😊
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Davey2469 »

Evergreen wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:55 am I was looking on YourDoll.com who seems legit, at SY brand dolls as well as JXDOLL, and with their coupon code there are several that would be under $1000 shipped. Then there is Kimber doll with their $600 and $800 options. I'd go a bit over $1K if it buys something much better than the SY or JX. Are there other brands and/or vendors I should be looking at? Any guidance much appreciated!

EG
Welcome to TDF.
Research, identify, then research again. Satisfaction goes a long way.
170cm C S39 Real Lady silicone Lalya Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
167cm S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft silicone

159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery - Darla
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Welcome to TDF, Evergreen!

Back in October, I was in your position. I wanted to get the most bang-for-my-buck, with around $1000 as a limit.
You've come to the right place, as there certainly is an incredible wealth of information (and folks) here on the forum, that will help educate you as to what to look for....and.....even more importantly, what NOT to look for.

My best advice is when you get to the "pulling-the-trigger" point on a purchase, get a vendor with great reviews/recommendations that can assist you. I had an awesome one that was more than happy to "hold my hand" and walk with me, answering all the questions I had (and I had many!). This will give you great peace-of-mind throughout the entire transaction part of the process, right up until the delivery day.

You are doing very well to investigate (and ask) thoroughly ahead-of-time. For most folks, it's not an everyday purchase or investment.

Best wishes in your search and Isa and I will look forward to seeing your new addition(s) in the future!
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

Evergreen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Evergreen »

koaplayer1998 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:52 pm Welcome to TDF, Evergreen!

Back in October, I was in your position. I wanted to get the most bang-for-my-buck, with around $1000 as a limit.
You've come to the right place, as there certainly is an incredible wealth of information (and folks) here on the forum, that will help educate you as to what to look for....and.....even more importantly, what NOT to look for.

My best advice is when you get to the "pulling-the-trigger" point on a purchase, get a vendor with great reviews/recommendations that can assist you. I had an awesome one that was more than happy to "hold my hand" and walk with me, answering all the questions I had (and I had many!). This will give you great peace-of-mind throughout the entire transaction part of the process, right up until the delivery day.

You are doing very well to investigate (and ask) thoroughly ahead-of-time. For most folks, it's not an everyday purchase or investment.

Best wishes in your search and Isa and I will look forward to seeing your new addition(s) in the future!
Hi, thanks!

If I may ask, what seller did you buy from? So far the Dollforum approved vendor with the most dolls in my price range seems to be betterlovedoll.com but I've not checked every one yet.

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Hello, we have a lot of beautiful dolls, and we have a good deal for TDF members, you are welcome to contact me.
https://www.sm-doll.com/
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Evergreen wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:31 pm Hi, thanks!

If I may ask, what seller did you buy from? So far the Dollforum approved vendor with the most dolls in my price range seems to be betterlovedoll.com but I've not checked every one yet.
I ordered through Zexydolls.com - Lynn, the sales manager, gave such amazing customer service that I even wrote a review on their website, as well as their TDF page. A link can be found in my profile signature below.

I bought when they had a good sale going on (I believe it was their early "Black Friday" 2023 sale pricing). If you do end up contacting her, please tell her we sent you (me and Isabella), as she knows us well and may possibly even reward you for it. 🙂
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

You always buy the most dolls on your first year. Be careful :)
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Dragon314

Post by Dragon314 »

In fact, Starpery Doll is quite good! You can buy it for over a thousand dollars.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Evergreen
Welcome to TDF. All of those dolls you mentioned are good dolls. My best advise would be to find yourself an approved vendor, they will help you and provide back-up. Best of luck, take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

INFORMATIONS