www.wmdolls.com

Identify this face please

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
neutrino
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Identify this face please

Post by neutrino »

In case WM-Doll makes it, then its vendor can identify it. If it is not WM-Doll, does anybody know who makes it?
Attachments
Who.jpg
Who.jpg (29.41 KiB) Viewed 456 times

Winter 69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Identify this face please

Post by Winter 69 »

A Canadian retail shop called the love shop sells lower end dolls at about 1300.00 Canadian.
I think I've seen her face there.not sure who their suppliers are though
Doll weight in tpe 90 to 110 pounds
It's where I got my 1st doll Abby.

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

The websites that I used to use to look at faces are gone. Mon Amour Tujours became Free Love Doll House, and don't have the face pages that they had before. Sexxdolls is also gone, and they haven't launched their new site.

I was looking at 1am dolls, but their thumbnails are too small. (I have still heard nothing to indicate that they are actually delivering on orders. But the page is there and is useful.)

She kind of looks like WM 85.

neutrino
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by neutrino »

WM85 isn't a match, but while looking at it I noticed that WM62 seems closer, but still not quite her. Whatever she is, I think she is the most beautiful doll face I've ever seen.
Attachments
wm-165-body-no-62-head-6780-1646.jpg
wm-165-body-no-62-head-6780-1646.jpg (10.49 KiB) Viewed 326 times
wm-161-body-no-85-head-38-1701.jpg
wm-161-body-no-85-head-38-1701.jpg (11.81 KiB) Viewed 326 times

INFORMATIONS