www.sedoll.com

About SE ROS head....

SEDOLL Brand was established in 2016. We are not only an online retailer but also multinational corporation with our main production facility based in Shenzhen city China. SEDOLL set out to offering competitive price on the professional sex dolls. We guarantee to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering high quality products with top-rated customer service. We have 2 global business offices in America and China, develop and manufacture innovative colloid toys and realized models. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted sex doll companies.
Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

About SE ROS head....

Post by Babel99 »

Hi guys,

It is mostly impossible to find any manufacturer's picture of SE Ros head out there. Could you take picture of few models of these with the mouth open and publish these here please? You could take pictures of these before shipping like you already do with the dolls.

We hear about these SE ROS head but we don't see much of them.

Thanks!
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: About SE ROS head....

Post by Barbararara »

Babel99 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:09 pm Hi guys,

It is mostly impossible to find any manufacturer's picture of SE Ros head out there. Could you take picture of few models of these with the mouth open and publish these here please? You could take pictures of these before shipping like you already do with the dolls.

Thanks!
Here are some photos of ROS, hope they can be of help.
(Head:#083)
DSC02495.jpg
DSC02495.jpg (340.72 KiB) Viewed 583 times
DSC02496.jpg
DSC02496.jpg (337.96 KiB) Viewed 583 times
DSC02497.jpg
DSC02497.jpg (339.69 KiB) Viewed 583 times
DSC02499.jpg
DSC02499.jpg (373.62 KiB) Viewed 583 times
(Head:#078)

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Barbararara wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:34 am
Babel99 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:09 pm Hi guys,

Thanks!
Here are some photos of ROS, hope they can be of help.
(Head:#083)
DSC02495.jpg

DSC02496.jpg

DSC02497.jpg

DSC02499.jpg

(Head:#078)

are these ROS head compatible with TPE bodies?

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Very quick response from SE. I am impressed with the quality of your communication with the TDF members these days.

I am having my eyes on SE dolls for few years now and your involvement with the community is examplary. That new serie of silicon body mixed with the qualiity of your communication are making these little synthetic gals of yours really tempting.

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

Yeah, of course. :wink:

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

Babel99 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:49 am Very quick response from SE. I am impressed with the quality of your communication with the TDF members these days.

I am having my eyes on SE dolls for few years now and your involvement with the community is examplary. That new serie of silicon body mixed with the qualiity of your communication are making these little synthetic gals of yours really tempting.
Thank you so much for your kind words; it's truly an honor. We always welcome any questions or inquiries you might have. Your engagement with our community is greatly appreciated, and we're here to provide any information or support you need in exploring our SE dolls further. Please don't hesitate to reach out. :mrgreen:

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Barbararara wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:31 pm
thanks for answering, it seems that hybrid dolls have no problem with chemical reactions with the combination of materials but we also are advised not to use silicone with TPE.
This contradiction raises questions.

Another questionare are SE-head compatable with brands such as WM Dolls?

I really like cute SE heads and leaning towards the option using those on my dolls body.
Are there different shades available for the SE-doll Ros heads?

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

ondsdoll wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:47 pm
thanks for answering, it seems that hybrid dolls have no problem with chemical reactions with the combination of materials but we also are advised not to use silicone with TPE.
Not sure if you’ve read this post about the long term effects on hybrid.

viewtopic.php?t=178133

I think the result might be avoided with a barrier applied between the silicone and TPE. Not sure what would work best. For now, I just use shrink wrap to keep the TPE oil from contacting the bottom of the silicone head.
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

UpperLower wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:22 pm

viewtopic.php?t=178133

I think the result might be avoided with a barrier applied between the silicone and TPE. Not sure what would work best. For now, I just use shrink wrap to keep the TPE oil from contacting the bottom of the silicone head.
thank you for reporting this crucial information.

Again, it is very misleading that manufacturers do not point this out.
Most of us seem aware that silicone cannot be combined with TPE and yet we do it because the manufacturer says so.

This says enough about us as a customer that we are stupid.
I would almost fall for it by just accepting the sales pitches from the manufacturer.

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

ondsdoll wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:41 pm

viewtopic.php?t=178133

Most of us seem aware that silicone cannot be combined with TPE and yet we do it because the manufacturer says so.

I would almost fall for it by just accepting the sales pitches from the manufacturer.
Do keep in mind, this is only one instance and it’s over 3 years. Could it be the TPE oil that caused the damage? Could it have been a flaw in the silicone formula that deteriorated at the base? For me, I’d like to see if others are having this same issue with their hybrids. I’m still going to get soft silicone ROS heads for my TPE dolls, but just taking some precautions of course.
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

UpperLower wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:12 pm

viewtopic.php?t=178133

Do keep in mind, this is only one instance and it’s over 3 years. Could it be the TPE oil that caused the damage? Could it have been a flaw in the silicone formula that deteriorated at the base? For me, I’d like to see if others are having this same issue with their hybrids. I’m still going to get soft silicone ROS heads for my TPE dolls, but just taking some precautions of course.
The more I read about silicone the more disappointing results I encounter.
The quality of silicone dolls turns out to be much lower in practice than the claims made a few years ago

I'm curious if the TPE has been affected by the silicone head. If so, you can determine that these materials are incompatible.
In order not to run any risk, something must be between the materials as barrier to prevent deterioration as you mentioned.

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

I really like cute SE heads and leaning towards the option using those on my dolls body.
1. It's true that TPE and silicone materials may react chemically over time when in contact, but this can be managed to some extent with manual intervention. When not using the doll, you can keep the two materials separate or use a physical barrier where they touch.

2. Yes, currently SE heads are fitted with M16 connectors. If your doll uses M16 connectors, they should be compatible.

3. There is indeed a slight color difference when ROS heads are matched with TPE bodies. I've posted pictures here for everyone to view. You can judge for yourself whether the color difference is within an acceptable range for you. (A gentle reminder: Even if different brands of dolls are labeled as the same color, there may be slight variations in skin tone.)

(Image display: the head is made of silicone, and the body is made of TPE.)
silicone-tpe 2.jpg
silicone-tpe 2.jpg (4.98 MiB) Viewed 433 times
silicone-tpe.jpg
silicone-tpe.jpg (5.07 MiB) Viewed 433 times

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Barbararara wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:33 pm

1. It's true that TPE and silicone materials may react chemically over time when in contact, but this can be managed to some extent with manual intervention. When not using the doll, you can keep the two materials separate or use a physical barrier where they touch.

2. Yes, currently SE heads are fitted with M16 connectors. If your doll uses M16 connectors, they should be compatible.

3. There is indeed a slight color difference when ROS heads are matched with TPE bodies. I've posted pictures here for everyone to view. You can judge for yourself whether the color difference is within an acceptable range for you. (A gentle reminder: Even if different brands of dolls are labeled as the same color, there may be slight variations in skin tone.)

(Image display: the head is made of silicone, and the body is made of TPE.)
silicone-tpe 2.jpg

silicone-tpe.jpg
Is it posible to make a barrier between the TPE and silicone? I don't find it sexy to sleep with a headless doll :wink:

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

viewtopic.php?t=178133

I've had a reseller tell me directly that TPE head on silicone or silicone head on TPE doesn't cause problems. I'm sure short term contact isn't a problem but we've clearly seen issues over longer periods of time. The saran wrap barrier is how I intend to manage the issue. I have a silicone head/body on order but I ordered the complementary TPE head as the oral capability of the ROS product line hasn't been described yet (I'll volunteer for that terrible task when the time comes).
SE Doll 163C "Annie"
SE Doll 167E "Erin" (coming soon)
#3 later this year

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

SE,

did you guys redone a silicon version of head 88? An ROS version of that head would be awesome. I personally think that she is one of the sexiest head in the doll market.

INFORMATIONS