www.tayu-doll.com

Your Feedback Wanted! New body shape just for you

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Your Feedback Wanted! New body shape just for you

Post by claydough »

serotta wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:20 pm Tayu, the industry is clearly trending toward greater realism, but you seem to be running in the opposite direction. This design and your last one (158C+) are some of the least realistic I've ever seen. This doesn't seem like a sensible strategy, especially for a luxury brand at a high price point. You must be executing a broader strategy here that isn't apparent to the layperson.

The layperson would make something that appeals to about half the world, like a hot, realistic 166C at 27 kg, shoulders 39, bust 85, under bust 70, waist 62, hips 92. They would use the incredible boobs from the 158C+ and an equally good butt. You must have a good reason for bypassing designs like this and going for implausible caricatures, but it's hard to imagine what it would be.
the doll industry is already becoming stale with the same body types being released over and over by all the companies

some varity is good to appeal to everyone rather than chase the most popular trend as that will never give you access to the entire spectrum for potential customers over the long term

i think its good they're mixing things up, the 158c wasnt my thing at all, but its good because it might be someone elses thing

gestaltnier3470
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gestaltnier3470 »

Doll Master wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:16 pm Disappointed, though I hope your new products are profitable and lead to a more feminine and sexy tall model with toned/firm breasts and ass.

I still think you would be wise to make a version of the 148D in a larger size (168-171+). It is far more sexy than this or the other models, including the current tall option. Western men are much taller than 148cm...
Yes, I concur! I always long for a graceful and slender 175cm Silicone Doll, with a beautifully proportioned E-cup bust size(with a 70cm underbust) and a perfectly balanced, healthy, and realistic 90/60/90 figure(the precise measurements, of course) with long yet well-balanced legs(probably at about 88cm long). Tall, realistic and Model-Style Love Dolls are(for the most part) a rarity in the Silicone Doll community.

Cheers! :angel:

claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by claydough »

gestaltnier3470 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:39 pm
Doll Master wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:16 pm Disappointed, though I hope your new products are profitable and lead to a more feminine and sexy tall model with toned/firm breasts and ass.

I still think you would be wise to make a version of the 148D in a larger size (168-171+). It is far more sexy than this or the other models, including the current tall option. Western men are much taller than 148cm...
Yes, I concur! I always long for a graceful and slender 175cm Silicone Doll, with a beautifully proportioned E-cup bust size(with a 70cm underbust) and a perfectly balanced, healthy, and realistic 90/60/90 figure(the precise measurements, of course) with long yet well-balanced legs(probably at about 88cm long). Tall, realistic and Model-Style Love Dolls are(for the most part) a rarity in the Silicone Doll community.

tayu make this doll, you described almost exactly the 170cm

TAYU-DOLL
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by TAYU-DOLL »

Thank you all for your valuable advice. We will proceed with increasing the upper body length and reducing the leg length. As for the other details, we'll evaluate them as we go along :D

Emma

sage187

Post by sage187 »

A nice spreadable booty cheeks will be a killer feature!
But I dont know if this been said before but will the ass be fully gel filled?

The main issue I had with my Tayu (flat chested) and what I seen from others in various threads is that the ass flattens easily. I think maybe a bit more bottom heavy to prevent that issue?

EPMNGUY
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EPMNGUY »

TAYU-DOLL wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:29 am Dear TDF members,

We're excited to share with you a sneak peek of an upcoming addition to our collection, designed with your requests in mind. Recognizing the diversity in preferences and the desire for more variety, we've been working on developing a new body type that features a fuller and meaty figure, with enhanced thighs, buttocks, and a more shaped belly.

This new body type is to ensure that you can find a Tayu doll that suits you. As we are in the final stages of design, your input is invaluable to us.

We're particularly interested in hearing your thoughts on:

*We encourage you to make any modifications you think could improve the design, and upload them back to this thread. Your direct feedback will be instrumental in refining the body
*We'd love to know your thoughts on what an acceptable weight range would be for this new, thick body.
*Height is another crucial aspect that adds to the overall appeal and realism of a doll. Please share your minimum requirement on heights.
*Anything that you want to share about improvement on this new body please share in this thread.

We’re eagerly awaiting your suggestions and ideas and thank you for your continued support and creative ideas!

新身体设计图.jpg

Kind regards,

Emma
The body looks very natural and realistic. The shoulder blades might be the opportunity for more natural lines as they seem flat and sharp.

nosmoking1979

Post by nosmoking1979 »

a nice size around 170 cm an E-cup approx 98-105 cm butt 65-75 waist

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

Perfect! Without hands I can't judge well enough about the armlength which seems short now.
I would not make it above 165cm

gestaltnier3470
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gestaltnier3470 »

claydough wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:40 pm
gestaltnier3470 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:39 pm

tayu make this doll, you described almost exactly the 170cm
Almost True. But, the idea is that we're in need of more sexy and perfectly-balanced tall-model dolls that are taller that 170cm with a 0.667 waist to hip ratio(i.e. the precise 30cm difference between the Waist and Hips). Plus, the Hips of the 170cm Doll are too wide(97cm to be precise with the waist being 61cm which results in a 0.629 waist to hip ratio). There's nothing wrong with that, of course. But, it just does not have the elegant and slender attractiveness as the somewhat forgotten 163D displayed which is almost similar to what I'm looking for(save for the 12cm height difference)

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

TAYU-DOLL wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:14 pm Thank you all for your valuable advice. We will proceed with increasing the upper body length and reducing the leg length. As for the other details, we'll evaluate them as we go along :D

Emma
Great! As I said waaaay back in post #4, my only real observation with the model was that the legs looked too long for the torso. If you fix that, you're 90% of the way there! Well, maybe 100% because the rest of my post was just about personal preferences. But...

If you thicken the waist a little to make clothes fit better without alteration and broaden the torso/back/shoulders, I can't see how this wouldn't be a winner.

Loving it.

Oh, and one thing I really liked about his model is that, unless I'm wrong, she shouldn't have that bowlegged look when her ankles are together. The 148d and the 158c have fairly pronounced gaps between the thighs when their ankles are together. While I find that very, very endearing with those model, it'd be nice to have one that didn't have that. It'd give a little more variation between the different models. Plus women with thicker thighs and butts wouldn't normally have that gap.

And a second one more thing, those back dimples above the buttocks... OH.. my... gosh. Love them.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

The feedback in this thread made me curious about differences in the perception of female beauty between Asia and TDF (which I think consists predominantly of western Caucasian males). It seems there is a general discrepancy between the two groups, where the Asian definition of female beauty dictates a hip to waist ratio of around 0.6 and where "fragility" is preferred. The western definition on the other hand prefers broad shoulders with a muscular chest combined with a hip to waist ration at around 0.7. I guess this explains why so many dolls to me has an almost cartoonish appearance with a narrow waist and shoulders.

In any case, before you finish the design you should probably decide where you want to market it, in Asia or in the west.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Jugo wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:40 am... It seems there is a general discrepancy between the two groups, ...

In any case, before you finish the design you should probably decide where you want to market it, in Asia or in the west.
Most definitely! Culture really defines what we perceive as beautiful and sexy. The most that many of us on TDF can do is give a western perspective. But, as I've mentioned elsewhere, I get the feeling that we are minority customer base due to sex dolls being more accepted in the East and thus more prevalent.

The Asian manufacturers, I feel, are savvy enough to recognize that, though, so we'll probably get a doll that is more appealing to that market.

But they did ask us for our feedback, so there is that.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

GrimmHorizon wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:10 pm
bbc3 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:40 am Thank you for reaching out! I think this body looks similar to your other bodies. I would like to see an A or B cup small bust doll 152 -164cm in height. As close to your other light weight dolls as possible. Appreciate your time and attention.
Are you aware that Tayu already has a 155 B-cup coming in at 23kg/51lbs?
I don't think so, because people keep asking for bodies that already exist..like the one you mention and that AI photo which is basically the 148 D (that already exists) :drinking:

shyguy1219 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:22 pm I'd personally love something very similar to Piperdoll's Krystal or Jessica sculpts. Very curvy but also slim, and both have amazing breast sculpts. I generally like larger breasts on dolls but I'm not the biggest fan of how the larger breasts look for Tayu, especially the 155 I. Doesn't look natural with that tear drop sag, very "bolt-on" and stiff appearing.
Agreed..bolt on balloon tits..cartoonish, and not in a good way. Look to P*per for the most shapely and feminine breast sculpts in the industry (large or small cup size).

serotta wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:20 pm Tayu, the industry is clearly trending toward greater realism, but you seem to be running in the opposite direction. This design and your last one (158C+) are some of the least realistic I've ever seen. This doesn't seem like a sensible strategy, especially for a luxury brand at a high price point. You must be executing a broader strategy here that isn't apparent to the layperson.
Tayu is not and never has been in the "hyper realistic" category, though they have had some of the same issues as "hyper realistic" dolls (unsightly "paint" wear exposing high contrast base material). What you pay for with Tayu is intelligently designed love holes, good LHP and low weight (mostly due to unusually thin and "petite" bodies, no ass, stick thin limbs etc.). With realism comes decreased useability, durability in sexual use etc. According to Tayu's banner, they are "built for sex" see screenshot below..
Screenshot_20240310-123200~2.png
Screenshot_20240310-123200~2.png (272.42 KiB) Viewed 456 times
There is always G****d which is so "hyper realistic" that although they appear to be sex dolls, the manufacturer stated that sexual use was not their intent. The manufacturer also recommends only lightly patting doll with damp cloth to clean in order to avoid damaging the "hyper realistic" "paint". How do you bang a doll that can't even be washed properly without damaging it? This is the price of "luxury" "hyper realistic" brands/dolls. Hyper realism or sexual useability..pick one..no manufacturer offers both.

claydough wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:43 pm

The layperson would make something that appeals to about half the world, like a hot, realistic 166C at 27 kg, shoulders 39, bust 85, under bust 70, waist 62, hips 92. They would use the incredible boobs from the 158C+ and an equally good butt. You must have a good reason for bypassing designs like this and going for implausible caricatures, but it's hard to imagine what it would be.
the doll industry is already becoming stale with the same body types being released over and over by all the companies

some varity is good to appeal to everyone rather than chase the most popular trend as that will never give you access to the entire spectrum for potential customers over the long term

i think its good they're mixing things up, the 158c wasnt my thing at all, but its good because it might be someone elses thing
Yes, very stale. One manufacturer (J*D) has five (yes that's correct 05) versions of the same damn body (148 B) with only slight height variations and a torso version. More than a few other manufacturer's entire catalogs are nothing but rehashed stick thin, small breasted models. Very, very few voluptous bodies availible in silicone comparatively.

Jugo wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:40 am The feedback in this thread made me curious about differences in the perception of female beauty between Asia and TDF (which I think consists predominantly of western Caucasian males). It seems there is a general discrepancy between the two groups, where the Asian definition of female beauty dictates a hip to waist ratio of around 0.6 and where "fragility" is preferred. The western definition on the other hand prefers broad shoulders with a muscular chest combined with a hip to waist ration at around 0.7. I guess this explains why so many dolls to me has an almost cartoonish appearance with a narrow waist and shoulders.

The Asian market is large and the culture is different, but there are a few things to be considered:

- Doll breasts do not behave (physically) like human breasts due to material limitations. A-C cups have very little physical movement because there just is not enough leverage on them to overcome the firmness of the material and allow that movement (jiggle, splaying, sagging etc.). Even though I do appreciate smaller breasts in specific situations, I will tend to go for larger breasts if for no other reason than the increased realism in movement and feel.

- There are already many, many more (maybe hundreds more) options for the Asian market that generally are unsellable to the west for various reasons (including legal). Much if not all of M*W's line being one example; C*t Doll, W*x Doll being just a couple more of many others. Even the J*D branded 148 B (which was originally a M*W branded body) is riding a very fine line, and likely non importable to some Western countries. Hundreds of options in silicone and TPE from AA-C cup aimed at the Asian market (not necessarily due to popularity but because of legality) are availible and you can order them (maybe not from your Western focused vendor, but certainly possible to order once you realize there are other vendors outside of the Western box).

- When you look at anime/hentai/gaming/cosplay popular culture (which originated in Asia, generally is targeted to and is the most popular in Asia) you will see tons of large shapely breasts and bodies. These characters were not designed specifically for the West and in many cases were never intended for the West's entertainment and/or to be accessible to the West. Oppai (large breasted) characters are a staple in anime/hentai/gaming. Literal "cow girls" with large lactating breasts are a very popular theme and we are not talking about lactating A cups. There literally are breast milk cafes in Japan. This Asian cosplay model has over a million followers (very likely most if not all would jump at the chance to bang her or her doll likeness) just on twitter alone, there's nothing stick thin or small breasted about her..
th-2668843192.jpg
th-2668843192.jpg (28.33 KiB) Viewed 456 times

This healthy and fertile cosplayer (Japanese phenomenon) has almost two million followers (very likely most if not all would jump at the chance to bang her or her doll likeness) just on twitter alone,
there's nothing stick thin or small breasted about her either..
her-chun-li-makes-me-crazy-v0-wqilabhw465c1-3255758564.jpg
her-chun-li-makes-me-crazy-v0-wqilabhw465c1-3255758564.jpg (282.42 KiB) Viewed 456 times
Screenshot_20240310-131147~3.png
Screenshot_20240310-131147~3.png (286.21 KiB) Viewed 456 times

Two of the most historically popular female video game characters (designed by the Japanese, originally for the Japanese market)..not stick thin or small breasted..undoubtedly millions would love to bang both.

Streetfighters Chun Li
th-1272044476.jpg
th-1272044476.jpg (32.5 KiB) Viewed 456 times

King Of Fighters Mai
THE%2BKING%2BOF%2BFIGHTERS%2BXV%2BStandard%2BEdition%2B%287%29-3339285736.jpg
THE%2BKING%2BOF%2BFIGHTERS%2BXV%2BStandard%2BEdition%2B%287%29-3339285736.jpg (303.32 KiB) Viewed 456 times

- Asia (and other regions) have a fascination with Western culture and often try to emulate it. From rock music to levis jeans to big breasted blonde bimbos, many Asians love it. Recently, many Asian girls are going as far as to have their eyes surgically altered to look less Asian.

- I think there is a natural desire to have what you can't or don't have and that applies to not only Asians but all cultures. I see hundreds of thin A-C cup girls with faces of varying beauty on the street everyday; rarely do I see thick (not fat) with G cup or larger and a beautiful face. Large breasted natural blondes are exotic and desireable in Asia (and other regions), many European women go to Asia (and other regions) to capitalize on this and become very rich.

- Medium to large breasts, wide hips etc. hit human males on an instinctual and subconcious level. These are attributes that suggest fertility and the ability to support healthy children. It is only relatively recently (in human history) that thin, small breasted "supermodel" type bodies have been considered desireable; for the majority of human history, these features were considered undesireable. And even today thousands of women get breast and even ass implants to effectively appeal to men's instinctual wants.

- Maybe the Western market is not as large due to the lack of desireable (or legal) options.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

donjuanx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by donjuanx »

I really don't like the characterization of skinny-waisted girls with wide hips / a nice ass as "unrealistic", or any kind of thin, athletic girl as "unrealistic".

I think what people in the West need to realize is that heavy, or chubby women are abnormal in most of the world, and the predominance of overweight, or "thick" women in the West is an aberration and not necessarily reflective of human nature or human desires.

It's actually more realistic and natural to be attracted to this:
katherine-webb-in-bikini-at-encore-beach-club-pool-in-vegas-2072118142-1531224247.jpg
katherine-webb-in-bikini-at-encore-beach-club-pool-in-vegas-2072118142-1531224247.jpg (327.86 KiB) Viewed 420 times
than to this:
86be279c6e9235719ecd8ecf826880cb.jpg
86be279c6e9235719ecd8ecf826880cb.jpg (125.71 KiB) Viewed 420 times

The first is a thin, healthy, athletic young woman, and the latter is a woman who is overweight and unhealthy.

If you travel the world, you will see far more thin, athletic women than "thick" women, especially in countries where the Western diet hasn't taken 100% hold and people still walk places instead of driving everywhere in a car.

foofighter12

Post by foofighter12 »

donjuanx wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:41 pm the predominance of overweight, or "thick" women in the West is an aberration and not necessarily reflective of human nature or human desires.
"Thick" women have been celebrated and desired for a very very long time... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_of_Willendorf
Attachments
venus_willendorf.jpg
venus_willendorf.jpg (81.92 KiB) Viewed 409 times

INFORMATIONS