www.tayu-doll.com

Your Feedback Wanted! New body shape just for you

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Your Feedback Wanted! New body shape just for you

Post by DollCommander »

lakeman1 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:53 am How about a option for bigger breasts on the 148cm model. Maybe F's. Nothing too big or hideous though.
lakeman1 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:53 am How about a option for bigger breasts on the 148cm model. Maybe F's. Nothing too big or hideous though.
I'll post this again incase it was missed the four other times it was posted in this thread. Granted Tayu could have included "plump" in the title but..

They are looking for feedback on a "plump" (their words) model, a new body type that doesn't currently exist in their lineup; not a rehash (or slight variation) of models they already make and are already availible for purchase.

An incredible amount of the posts in this thread have nothing to do with what Tayu is asking for feedback on..It's like people don't even bother to look at what Tayu already offers or read the actual thread they are providing "feedback" on. See below..
TAYU-DOLL wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:29 am Recognizing the diversity in preferences and the desire for more variety, we've been working on developing a new body type that features a fuller and meaty figure, with enhanced thighs, buttocks, and a more shaped belly.
From this thread..
viewtopic.php?t=175472
TAYU-DOLL wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:27 am Looking to 2024, we are excited to expand our collection with more western-looking heads and plumper body shapes. We value your insights and invite you to share photos and detailed descriptions of your ideal western face and plump body shape.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

kekles1001
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by kekles1001 »

When will this body be released?

APnightskyfreak

Post by APnightskyfreak »

I'd like to see seemless head and get rid of hard creases when bending.

Space1invader

Post by Space1invader »

Venus dimples should be more outside. Seriously!

ActiveMint
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ActiveMint »

This body is amazing!
Will it be for your ultra light-weight product line? I love those dolls, but they need a model with a bigger ass, like this one.

My feedback:
- The lower abs shouldn't be one large mound/bulge (as seen in the frontal view in this thread's first image). The stomach should be more flat, or each of the abs should have more separate definition.
- I like the torso/waist width the way it is. It has a great hourglass shape.
- Weight should be 29 kg or less
- Height should be 165 cm or less
- Keep the thighs thick like they are
- Legs could be a bit shorter

A good reference point would be your 151-E, only with slightly smaller boobs, narrower waist, wider hips, and bigger ass (the upper curve should be noticeable when viewed from behind or the side)

All in all, very excited to see this new girl!
Any ETA on when it will be available?

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

If you want to sell dolls to Western audience .. focus on long, svelte bodies.

This is one reason why Sports Illustrated, Victoria Secrets, every super model in the WORLD looks like this.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Its rather obvious .. but there are already a LOT of fat girls in the world. The more of them means you can already find them in real-life. You don't need a doll.
There are very few really beautiful lean bodies. A lot of men wishes they know someone like that .. but can't find it.

So make those bodies .. not a bunch of fattie bodies. The world is already full of that.

I hope I wasn't offensive .. just stating what every marketing company in the world already knows.

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

MannyCan wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:45 pm If you want to sell dolls to Western audience .. focus on long, svelte bodies.

This is one reason why Sports Illustrated, Victoria Secrets, every super model in the WORLD looks like this.
Well, I think a lot of the other posters, (including myself) have observed that Tayu is already covering this segment of the market with a lot of their current doll models (their new 158C seems modeled after the pictures of the women you posted).

I for one, would welcome their efforts in diversifying their range of bodies. Tayu also stated that they also wanted feedback on their fuller figured design, so I think the intent was that they will be releasing a relatively fuller figured doll, they just wanted some feedback on what we think of this new design.

Anyhow, really looking forward to what they come up with next!

Wishing everyone a good day.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

MannyCan wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:45 pm This is one reason why Sports Illustrated, Victoria Secrets, every super model in the WORLD looks like this.
gettyimages-1397227849-594x594-1.jpg
gettyimages-1397227849-594x594-1.jpg (109.68 KiB) Viewed 124 times
80498-ashley.graham.sports.illustrated.cover_.5.jpg
80498-ashley.graham.sports.illustrated.cover_.5.jpg (227.25 KiB) Viewed 124 times
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

To paraphrase Dollcommander ( viewtopic.php?p=2522699#p2522699 ):

Do people not even read the title and OP of a thread before posting anymore? :lol:

TAYU's lineup is full of slim girls. The 158C+ is nothing but a skinny, sexy swimsuit model.

Maybe, just maybe, TAYU is trying to expand the types of dolls they are offering. And, while I may not agree with some of the input due to the largeness of the girls, it's a valid business expansion. Afterall, they know their business waaaaaay more than random forumites.
---
DocWen
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

DollCommander wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:46 pm
claydough wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:41 am Fooz5qwaEAAqo8M.jpg
This one is fire! :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: I'd buy this in doll form all day! :evidence:

file-149.jpg
You have amazing taste, DC! Love this figure.

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

magnussam wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:06 pm
MannyCan wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:45 pm If you want to sell dolls to Western audience .. focus on long, svelte bodies.

Well, I think a lot of the other posters, (including myself) have observed that Tayu is already covering this segment of the market with a lot of their current doll models (their new 158C seems modeled after the pictures of the women you posted).
Actually, I think there is a quite big difference. Tayu's dolls have much narrower shoulders than the women in those images. Personally I think the women in MannyCan's pictures are very close to perfect (a bit more beef wouldn't hurt).

However, diversifying into fuller sculpts is probably a good idea though.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Jugo wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:34 pm However, diversifying into fuller sculpts is probably a good idea though.
That’s the spirit!!
---
DocWen

Lazrus
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Lazrus »

Body looks really good. Although, I think the boobs need to be a few sizes bigger. Right now it does not look proportioned to the body.

hitomifan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hitomifan »

I understand that she's not curvy but a Hitomi Tanaka figure would definitely be different to their current line up and a great seller

INFORMATIONS