realsexdoll.com

I have a girlfriend, but i want a doll, why?

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

cloudsephirot

I have a girlfriend, but i want a doll, why?

Post by cloudsephirot »

Hi, I'm new to the forum, I've had a girlfriend for 6 years now, I'm in love, I have an active sex life, I'm a good looking guy and I'm 29 years old, I work out, I have a good physique and I've never had problems relating to anyone. So why do I want a sexdoll? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: I have a girlfriend, but i want a doll, why?

Post by Mr Franz »

So? I've been married over 30 years to the love of my life. No complaints whatsoever, bedroom or otherwise. That doesn't stop me from loving dolls though. I have 5 full size and numerous smaller scale. Don't need them for sex, don't use them for sex. I just love dolls. Been fascinated by them since I was kid.

If it's a dollie you crave, by golly plunk down your coin! :D

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

It's a complex question, of which there are many layers to it, but simply: I'm thinking it's perhaps because even the best of organic females can only manage to be the "perfect" girlfriend some of the time and the synthetic factory-girl is the "perfect" girlfriend all of the time.

The older I get, I find that consistency is everything for me in a relationship.

Those who know, know. 😊

Aside from that opinion, a hearty welcome to TDF, cloudsephirot!
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

You tell me.

Maby because of pleasure without drama? :razz:

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Was in the same situation when I had my first doll in 2016. To this day, I am still picking up women 20 years younger than I am, so the lack of women in my life is not the issue here. For me, sex with dolls and sex with women are two completely different things. But both are very enjoyable.

Personally, I would say that I am having a doll fetichism. I don't develop an emotional bond with my dolls, but I do like doing everything else (dressing, make-up, taking pictures, banging, maintenance). It is a very fun hobby.

So you are not weird by any means. You just feel curious about these little synthetic gals.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Many of us (both male and female) are wired with the desire to have multiple partners. It can be debated if its origin is in “nature vs nurture” parts of us. Looking across the animal kingdom there are not many species that mate for life or maintain monogamous relationships.

However, how we incorporate this desire into our lives and relationships do separate us from the other animals since it often results in social stigma, financial problems and conflicts within our friends and families.

Many here see their dolls as a fantasy distraction, a masturbation tool, or even replacement for real flesh and blood partners. Oftentimes people keep their doll lifestyle a secret and some maintain in varying degrees of openness. I will say having a doll is just as hard to hide as a real girlfriend from your partner.

It’s really up to you and where you place your values and how you operate your expectations in your relationship.
I would always encourage open and honest conversations with your partner first. It’s a significant event and financial expense and likely to be frowned upon if a decision is made solely by you. If you are here you are likely already considering the pros and cons.
I would also recommend a doll to scratch that “other gurl itch” over, cheating or prostitution.
It’s up to you and your partner if this will be a toy for fantasy or considered cheating or some other social disfunction. Most women even if they use toys themselves, will feel threatened or insecure in sharing a doll with you.

Something’s to consider:
-Does your partner consider your relationship to be monogamous or more open towards polyamory?
-How open and honest is your current relationship and partner?
-Is this a serious or causal relationship ?
-Do you expect a doll lifestyle to be secret or some level of openness ?
-Are you prepared to make a decision of real girl or doll? (Far too many relationships come down to this binary decision.)
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

cloudsephirot wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:40 pm Hi, I'm new to the forum, I've had a girlfriend for 6 years now, I'm in love, I have an active sex life, I'm a good looking guy and I'm 29 years old, I work out, I have a good physique and I've never had problems relating to anyone. So why do I want a sexdoll? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Only you know why.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

We're supposed to be spreading our seed, you're thinking too much.

Buy the dolls

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

cloudsephirot wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:40 pm Hi, I'm new to the forum, I've had a girlfriend for 6 years now, I'm in love, I have an active sex life, I'm a good looking guy and I'm 29 years old, I work out, I have a good physique and I've never had problems relating to anyone. So why do I want a sexdoll? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
It’s a complex issue that boils down to: “because you want to.”

None of us can give you a good reason WHY you want to. Only you can come up with that. We can give multiple reasons why WE might do it, but… hey… we’re not you.

For example, I wouldn’t get a doll if I had a girlfriend. It’s just the way that I’m wired. So I would be the worst person to give you the reason why.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

FOMO? :)
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

SinsuaLuvr wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:10 pm Many of us (both male and female) are wired with the desire to have multiple partners. It can be debated if its origin is in “nature vs nurture” parts of us. Looking across the animal kingdom there are not many species that mate for life or maintain monogamous relationships.

However, how we incorporate this desire into our lives and relationships do separate us from the other animals since it often results in social stigma, financial problems and conflicts within our friends and families.

Many here see their dolls as a fantasy distraction, a masturbation tool, or even replacement for real flesh and blood partners. Oftentimes people keep their doll lifestyle a secret and some maintain in varying degrees of openness. I will say having a doll is just as hard to hide as a real girlfriend from your partner.

It’s really up to you and where you place your values and how you operate your expectations in your relationship.
I would always encourage open and honest conversations with your partner first. It’s a significant event and financial expense and likely to be frowned upon if a decision is made solely by you. If you are here you are likely already considering the pros and cons.
I would also recommend a doll to scratch that “other gurl itch” over, cheating or prostitution.
It’s up to you and your partner if this will be a toy for fantasy or considered cheating or some other social disfunction. Most women even if they use toys themselves, will feel threatened or insecure in sharing a doll with you.

Something’s to consider:
-Does your partner consider your relationship to be monogamous or more open towards polyamory?
-How open and honest is your current relationship and partner?
-Is this a serious or causal relationship ?
-Do you expect a doll lifestyle to be secret or some level of openness ?
-Are you prepared to make a decision of real girl or doll? (Far too many relationships come down to this binary decision.)
Well said … I think you almost covered the entire spectrum of doll ownership in a few paragraphs :)
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Because dolls provide no drama.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

No one can answer this question except you .
We all have dolls for different primary reasons.
So your desire to have one can be just as varied.

Neogreen

Post by Neogreen »

Same reason i did, i was in relationship for 13 years, its just something new and interesting to try. There is nothing wrong with exploring and trying new things.

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

So far you don't own a doll.

Consider the possibility that if you have a nice girlfriend, in love, a doll wont be necessary and will not add anything to your life. Specially if your girlfriend is not happy about it.

Remember that dolls work for some people, the ones in this forum currently replying in these posts. But for each one of us there are many others where once they found a nice partner, a doll has no purpose.

You want one out of the fantasy fetichism, an additional sexual experience. It can be fantastic or disappointing. Dolls are not real people. They are not an amazing companion for every person that buys one.

For many its just a sex-toy. A heavy one and difficult to store and handle. Many own a doll because a real partner is not a possibility anymore. Others do have both, but they are not a majority.

Remember, there is a difference between what "you expect" thinking it will be amazing and how you will react after owning one.

You have your girl, she is real and you love her.
Are you risking her by buying a doll?
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

INFORMATIONS