Starpery.com

2 teardrop holes in tpe vag plug. Can I do this to fix it?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 2 teardrop holes in tpe vag plug. Can I do this to fix it?

Post by ondsdoll »

Who is adressing this flaw with WM Dolls?
I also saw the same issue with FunWest Doll.
Dolls orifices that lead with a string tied to the skeleton is causing mold and bacteria.

This is actually a factory defect that leads to serious health risks.

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

I adressed this flaw just now on both WM Dolls and Funwest dolls topic. You paid a lot of money for a product that is a healtrisk by flaw in design and WM Dolls needs to fix this.

alphamaledollmaster

Post by alphamaledollmaster »

Booty Call Dolls wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:38 pm BTW, I have used GE 2 clear silicone adhesive with great luck on TPE dolls and it dries very soft.
are u talking abou this?

im ready to buy this asap....

anyone? is he talking about this? and tape 2 tooth brushes with duct tape and put in a plastic pvc pipe that's 10 inches long and 1 inch in circumference diameter and push an earlobe of a extra tpe head and seal this by holding it for 10 minutes and air drying it on its own (curing it for 2 days)

which is basically "caulk" glue that doesn't seem to crystalize like super glue into glass and fuck up ur dick when fucking the doll ??

attached pic
Attachments
ge sealant question mark.jpg
ge sealant question mark.jpg (61.35 KiB) Viewed 190 times
"Keep your mind on the things you want, & off the things you don't want" - Bruce Lee

alphamaledollmaster

^ her pussy hole is 9 inches deep so i need a dowel (or 2 brand new toothbrushes, unused duct-taped together so that they're 9 inches long) and reach the top of her pussy where the 2 holes are
then
chop off ear lobes back of neck off an extra unwanted tpe doll (extra head)
then apply the above G2 clear glue Generously A LOT, to the extra tpe pieces
and then put THE TPE PIECES inside a 10 inch plastic pvc tube 1 inch in diameter IN HER PUSSY CAVERN
and push it up WITH THE 2 TOOTBRUSHES TAPED TOGETHER BY DUCT TAPE (THIS TAKES THE PLACE OF A 9 INCH DOWELL WHICH I DONT HAVE AT HOME) until it touches the 2 tear drop holes or touches 1 tear drop hole and then guide the tube to the other hole (1 STEP or 2 steps) depending if i can fit both in the pvc tube
and then hold for 15 minutes till it dries
and then run an electric keyboard duster in her pussy to dry
and then let it air dry (cure) dry on its own for 2 days

Is this the glue?? there's nothing out there that has G2 it's the attached pic and it's G2 some other # combo
I'm desperate to finish or attempt this asap,

anybody? know? guest or other person here.... ??
Attachments
ge sealant question mark.jpg
ge sealant question mark.jpg (61.35 KiB) Viewed 187 times
"Keep your mind on the things you want, & off the things you don't want" - Bruce Lee

alphamaledollmaster

that 3m primer altough from a reputable company looks like it can burn the skin off an elephant ....

yea even though it's a good company, im not about to use something as caustic as acid that looks like it can burn my fingertips /fingerprints off

so if this glue GE ____ clear sealant doesn't crystalize like loctitie or other super glue, it won't form glass shards that will hurt my noodle when penetrating her.

alphamaledollmaster

GE Sealants & Adhesives GE284 Advanced Silicone 2 Kitchen & Bath Sealant, 2.8oz, Clear,

https://www.amazon.com/GE-GE284-Silicon ... r=1-3&th=1

alphamaledollmaster

ondsdoll wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:01 pm I adressed this flaw just now on both WM Dolls and Funwest dolls topic. You paid a lot of money for a product that is a healtrisk by flaw in design and WM Dolls needs to fix this.
thanks that's nice of u, yes
i agree
i am super careful

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

alphamaledollmaster wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:51 am ^ her pussy hole is 9 inches deep so i need a dowel (or 2 brand new toothbrushes, unused duct-taped together so that they're 9 inches long) and reach the top of her pussy where the 2 holes are
then
chop off ear lobes back of neck off an extra unwanted tpe doll (extra head)
then apply the above G2 clear glue Generously A LOT, to the extra tpe pieces
and then put THE TPE PIECES inside a 10 inch plastic pvc tube 1 inch in diameter IN HER PUSSY CAVERN
and push it up WITH THE 2 TOOTBRUSHES TAPED TOGETHER BY DUCT TAPE (THIS TAKES THE PLACE OF A 9 INCH DOWELL WHICH I DONT HAVE AT HOME) until it touches the 2 tear drop holes or touches 1 tear drop hole and then guide the tube to the other hole (1 STEP or 2 steps) depending if i can fit both in the pvc tube
and then hold for 15 minutes till it dries
and then run an electric keyboard duster in her pussy to dry
and then let it air dry (cure) dry on its own for 2 days

Is this the glue?? there's nothing out there that has G2 it's the attached pic and it's G2 some other # combo
I'm desperate to finish or attempt this asap,

anybody? know? guest or other person here.... ??
Hi Alpha,

Sorry I have not used this G2 Silicone glue before. So I cannot speak to the effectiveness. I know Jeff at BCD has a great rep so hopefullly he will give you more guidance.

As far as TPE solvents, (3M94 Primer) yes, it does eat through TPE and dissolve it. That's why it is much much better to make a thicker TPE paste (you basically cut up a bigger tpe piece into smaller pieces, pipette some 3M 94 on to the TPE wait for it to dissolve into a smooth paste and viola you have something that when the primer evaporate, will turn back to a consistency like your TPE chunk.

The TPE paste does soften the TPE that it lands on a bit (it won't eat through it though...unless the paste is too thin and the tpe to primer ratio is higher in the primer side, so a thicker paste but thin enough to flow so you can apply it will be good enough.

I have included this instructional video by this fabulous doll hobbyist. Check it out she knows what she is talking about. Making the TPE paste after watching the video helped me a lot.

Hope this helps you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ta-igR ... llEmporium

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Silicone adhesives are for Silicone based materials

The 3M 94 Primer is very reactive with TPE but if a paste of TPE and 3M 94 Primer is made it becomes much more manageable
Many of the gurus swear by this stuff, Arthur1960 is now a devotee of the primer, for example
viewtopic.php?p=2340434#p2340434 Nipple repair Arthur1960

or muesky6969 viewtopic.php?p=1821590#p1821590
or Wheezer, the RevJack or a whole list of highly skilled owners who've found the primer paste to be capable of solving a multitude of repairs :)

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

alphamaledollmaster wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:42 am
Booty Call Dolls wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:38 pm BTW, I have used GE 2 clear silicone adhesive with great luck on TPE dolls and it dries very soft.
are u talking abou this?

im ready to buy this asap....

anyone? is he talking about this? and tape 2 tooth brushes with duct tape and put in a plastic pvc pipe that's 10 inches long and 1 inch in circumference diameter and push an earlobe of a extra tpe head and seal this by holding it for 10 minutes and air drying it on its own (curing it for 2 days)

which is basically "caulk" glue that doesn't seem to crystalize like super glue into glass and fuck up ur dick when fucking the doll ??

attached pic
Don't use silicone on a TPE doll when the real repair using 3M 94 solvent is available and time tested.

Don't make up solutions here in this thread, go research the topic on TDF, we have put the answers out there for everyone. If it doesn't include 3M 94 solvent, you're doing it wrong.

And there is no such thing as TPE GLUE.
It's a scam or worse yet I've seen Superglue re-labeled as TPE and Silicone glue.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

chacka

Post by chacka »

dont use tpe glue, youll ruin your doll.
If youre in europe theres a guy that can fix your doll, i think he uses a speculum and a rod with heat to melt the TPE to form a good seal. Please dont use any silicon products on your TPE doll, it will ruin it further.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

alphamaledollmaster wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:54 am that 3m primer altough from a reputable company looks like it can burn the skin off an elephant ....

yea even though it's a good company, im not about to use something as caustic as acid that looks like it can burn my fingertips /fingerprints off

so if this glue GE ____ clear sealant doesn't crystalize like loctitie or other super glue, it won't form glass shards that will hurt my noodle when penetrating her.
You are simply wrong. Accept it.
I'd you want to break from experience, do so, but don't try to convince anyone it's because you think you have the sliver of truth everyone else lacks. You don't.
You have been instructed, and nurtured, and coddled, and yet you keep going from thread to thread stirring up the same drama. Why?
My fear is that someone who doesn't know better will take you seriously.
You're just wrong.
Learn from those with experience, question them, talk to them, but stop disrespecting everyone who tries to help you.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

ondsdoll wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:45 pm Who is adressing this flaw with WM Dolls?
I also saw the same issue with FunWest Doll.
Dolls orifices that lead with a string tied to the skeleton is causing mold and bacteria.

This is actually a factory defect that leads to serious health risks.
I tried to take the manufacturors to task on this. Contacted them directly both privately and publicly.
Results?
1) All the manufacturors lied and said they fixed the issue. Both privately and publicly.
2) I almost got banned from TDF.

Silicone dolls don't have this issue, they are made differently. So they knot few hours to do it, they just won't.

Reverend Jack

alphamaledollmaster

im only just considering doing it becasue a reputable seller from booty call dolls said the following

Post by Booty Call Dolls » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:38 pm

BTW, I have used GE 2 clear silicone adhesive with great luck on TPE dolls and it dries very soft.

alphamaledollmaster

I tried putting a plastic pvc tube and it required a lot of effort

i tried it with mineral oil, still required a lot of effort

on Amazon, there seems to be a 24 mm glass rod, that's like 0.94 almost 1 inch in diameter

is that enough to put the endoscope inside and work the 3m primer?

INFORMATIONS