www.wmdolls.com

my WM 164cm J-cup review..holy..

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
vihtahousu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

my WM 164cm J-cup review..holy..

Post by vihtahousu »

Hello! Just wanted to share this because I am very excited of my newest friend!! :D

I was planning anxiously my 4th doll. This time I wanted it to be perfect - especially for sex use. Everyone who ever went through the process of picking just the right girl for you..you know the pain..
So my attention was caught by wm doll and to be more precise head option #319 (you know the swimsuit girl, going by the name "obdulia" at rosemarydoll). Read a lot of positives people talking about this specific WM model and became more and more convinced she is the one.However, I was not really looking forward to again wait for several months for my order to finish, so kinda left the idea hanging there..

Until - it so happened that i was browsing through docklandet's store and they had just stocked up my dreamgirl! 8O It was immediate decision ,bought instant not thinking twice :lol:
Naturally being in-stock item i wasnt able to customize, but she had all the things i wanted: standing bolts, gel breasts, evo and articulated fingers. And of course those killer breasts and shapes that come from this model.

Week later from ordering she arrived. And let me tell you, she did not disappoint one bit!

I wanna share little bit of my doll history before continuing talking about her. My first doll was "wetting my feet" into dolls and consciously bought a cheaper tpe doll(possibly factory reject or whatever these really cheap ones are in the end..), she was good introduction to dolls and made me realize it is my thing so i dont feel bad about it at all :) 2nd doll was step up in price and quality , she was also tpe and this time a brand girl(which i cant remember how much i try) . 3rd doll i went to full silicone world and irontech .

Biggest issue with all my previous dolls was always their very meh performance when it came to sex. It just felt very mediocre. With the silicone it was worst, even with extra soft vagina, she felt way too tight and worst of all, pushing me out when trying to have sex.

Back to my new girl.
I am in love. :oops:

She is everything i ever wanted and more. She is so soft and cute and her j-cup gel breasts are something you cant keep your hands of.. When you go to bed and grab her in your arms its immediate dopamine, words cannot express.. She feels little bit greasy now at the beginning of our relationship, however compared to my last tpe girl that i ordered around 3-4 years ago there is not so much greasiness she had. There is no bad smell(again compared to previous experience), in fact her tpe material smells good to me, however faint that smell might be.

One thing that came by surprise to me was how long her legs are! Funny thing, it made me discover that i actually like long legs 8O never had girlfriend like that, so didnt have much experience on that..Another funny thing is that even when im not really short person myself, but have shortish legs and when she is positioned standing on front of me, her butt is almost at my belly level :mrgreen: somehow i find this very arousing....

How about sex then? All I can say is WOW..
I had lost hope for a sex doll that would function really good in..sex(how ironic)..but her design is amazing. She is perfect tightness, not too tight not too loose. Her love hole doesnt push you out, and she is really a breeze to enter. Id thought i never say this, but she is probably closest thing compared to having sex with real girl. :D And she beats 95% of my onahole,fleshlight collection. So far i have only done it twice and both times were really really pleasurable. Dunno when im gonna try the anal, its not something i expect much from but i'll see. Mouth im probably gonna leave to be, or if cúriosity realle gets me, gotta be extra careful not messing with her eyelashes etc.

If there is something negative to say about her, im not biggest fan of very unrealistic small waist of hers and also her hands could also use little more "flesh"(im fine with rather thin legs because of my new found love for feet :)..), however i understand these two areas cut down dolls weight a lot.

I will give this doll 9,5/10. Absolute keeper and my favourite doll. WM will be my choice for the next doll somewhere in future! (sigh) :mrgreen:

Whooops, that was kinda lot of text. Hopefully someone read it, feel free to leave a comment/question!

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: my WM 164cm J-cup review..holy..

Post by Babel99 »

Thanks for the review, I have my eye on that doll since its release. I do love the sculpt of that doll so much and every people who has her LOVES her.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

EmmaLover

Post by EmmaLover »

is she S-TPE?

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Great review, but no pictures? 😕
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

vihtahousu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by vihtahousu »

EmmaLover wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:22 pm is she S-TPE?
She is not s-tpe. I was aware of this new material available and while it is interesting id rather wait and see some time how it performs in the long run for other people...

I am not much of a photographing person, but i will try to find time today to take some photo :)

meanwhile, she doesnt differ much as seen here: https://docklandet.com/collections/sex- ... pe-express

vihtahousu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by vihtahousu »

Here is my beauty. Sorry for crappy lighting and other unprofessionality, but i think her excellent facial work shows well :D as always, dolls look even better when you are physically with them rather than in pics.
Attachments
IMG_20240323_182910.jpg
IMG_20240323_182910.jpg (2.58 MiB) Viewed 1423 times
IMG_20240323_182402.jpg
IMG_20240323_182402.jpg (2.46 MiB) Viewed 1423 times
IMG_20240323_182323.jpg
IMG_20240323_182323.jpg (2.44 MiB) Viewed 1423 times

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Beautiful! That face is indeed super sweet!

B-Jamin816
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by B-Jamin816 »

Damn, thank you for the generous review. I was on the fence about this doll but I'm convinced this will be my next purchase for sure. I had my eye on this for a week or two now but hadn't seen much review or talk about her yet. Thank you again, really love hearing people giving honest and detailed feedback.

vihtahousu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by vihtahousu »

B-Jamin816 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:29 pm Damn, thank you for the generous review. I was on the fence about this doll but I'm convinced this will be my next purchase for sure. I had my eye on this for a week or two now but hadn't seen much review or talk about her yet. Thank you again, really love hearing people giving honest and detailed feedback.
You are very welcome! :razz:
I tried to somehow express(not english native speaker) how i felt little disappointed about my previous dolls sexual capabilities, and this doll does provides the pleasure and very realistic feel!

I was personally able to pull out nice amount of positive feedback and talk about this sculpt, and those convinced me to get her, so its about passing the "normal" user experience here too :D

vihtahousu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by vihtahousu »

Babel99 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:57 pm Beautiful! That face is indeed super sweet!
Indeed it is :D

Remember you from the brooke thread, and she was also very much in radar for me also. Somehow i ended up WM and feeling really good about it. Maybe starpery model somewhere in the future...

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

looks stunning

jbird1980
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jbird1980 »

Have you weighed her? Just to check the advertised weight of 34kg/75lbs, to what she weighs in person?
Curios myself, cause weights seem to fluctuate depending on which vendor you look at. And I’ve be looking at getting her myself.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

jbird1980 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:23 pm Have you weighed her? Just to check the advertised weight of 34kg/75lbs, to what she weighs in person?
Curios myself, cause weights seem to fluctuate depending on which vendor you look at. And I’ve be looking at getting her myself.
I am ALSO interested in that number if you have a scale. If you do, weight her with her head on please :)

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Congrats!
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

vihtahousu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by vihtahousu »

Unfortunately i dont have scale at hand, so you just have to trust my word and judgement here. For me it seems that 34kg is fairly accurate. I am personally above average strength but that really doesnt mean much as anyone who ever handled these human sized objects knows :) So she is a workout, but nothing too crazy.

INFORMATIONS