zelex.com.cn

SLE oil leaks

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
omgnome
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

SLE oil leaks

Post by omgnome »

Tell me please does it safe to keep a doll on bed or sofa for a long or very long period of time? Other members confirmed that the bottom of the box was oily, when the girl arrived.

I’m about to pull the trigger for 164 model, but this thing bothers me very much. My TPE doll is absolutely stunning but she smells. I mean after I touched her - my hands smells, her clothes smells, her hair smells A LOT. That’s why I immediately remove her for storage room after fun time and that is why I’m looking towards silicone or sle. Everybody is saying it doesn’t have odor at all and what about oil? Is it possible to sleep with doll for example?

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: SLE oil leaks

Post by setevoltas »

This is tricky. Being silicone based (as described in their promotional material) SLE should not "leak" oil, because there isn't any oil to leak. However, I noticed my new SLE was definitely sweating... something?... occasionally. Maybe some other people can back me up on this and take a guess on what this could be.

I wouldn't call SLE scentless. For some reason I think it smells a little like butterscotch. But it's certainly not intentionally perfumed like some TPE, or rubber smelling like older TPE.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

FrontierFox

Post by FrontierFox »

That sounds like terrible. Can you post the pics about oil leaks?
Ridmii doll 168F Miranda(ROS) TPE body& Silicone head :glou:

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Couple of sites:
https://www.siliconwives.com/blogs/news ... -sex-dolls
Products used for sex play must be safe for the skin, easy to clean, and durable. It’s also important that the materials feel good to touch and can be safely used in tandem with lubricants.

https://sxdolled.com/blogs/the-sxdolled ... al-for-you
Platinum Silicone is a popular material for sex toys due to its durability, ease of cleaning, and realistic feel. Composed of a blend of silicone polymer, carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen, silicone can vary in softness depending on the composition of its components. Silicone is rubber-like and has high heat resistance. Depending on the formula, silicone rubber can be very firm or very soft. Furthermore, since silicone is highly resistant to heat, this means you can sterilize silicone material easily by boiling it without affecting it's original shape. Rubber silicone has been used in both the sex toy and sex doll industries for decades already, and it seems for decades to come.

Silicone polymers typically range from colorless oils to rubber-like substances or as in soft dolls, something in-between.
Nobody has ever posted they were not able to wash it off sheets :)

Were dolls to contain substances not safe for the skin, there is not a snowball's chance in hell they would get past customs :thumbs_up:

Adamx1020

Post by Adamx1020 »

FrontierFox wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:47 am That sounds like terrible. Can you post the pics about oil leaks?
Yeah, sounds definitely not good :o Was thinking about a Zelex SLE Doll as my first Love Doll ever but for now I guess I'll pass or at least wait for more input from other buyers.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

seagull wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:56 am Couple of sites:
https://www.siliconwives.com/blogs/news ... -sex-dolls
Products used for sex play must be safe for the skin, easy to clean, and durable. It’s also important that the materials feel good to touch and can be safely used in tandem with lubricants.

https://sxdolled.com/blogs/the-sxdolled ... al-for-you
Platinum Silicone is a popular material for sex toys due to its durability, ease of cleaning, and realistic feel. Composed of a blend of silicone polymer, carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen, silicone can vary in softness depending on the composition of its components. Silicone is rubber-like and has high heat resistance. Depending on the formula, silicone rubber can be very firm or very soft. Furthermore, since silicone is highly resistant to heat, this means you can sterilize silicone material easily by boiling it without affecting it's original shape. Rubber silicone has been used in both the sex toy and sex doll industries for decades already, and it seems for decades to come.

Silicone polymers typically range from colorless oils to rubber-like substances or as in soft dolls, something in-between.
Nobody has ever posted they were not able to wash it off sheets :)

Were dolls to contain substances not safe for the skin, there is not a snowball's chance in hell they would get past customs :thumbs_up:
:thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

matrix66
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by matrix66 »

I have one zelex sle at home for about a month. I didn't notice any oil leakage, just a mild smell that gets weaker every day. if someone finds a stain in the box under the doll, is it possible that it is due to condensation? From my own experience otherwise in case of complications or any problem Zelex has a great team and customer service. It is certainly one of the two brands that I will consider in future purchases.

omgnome
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by omgnome »

matrix66 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:28 am just a mild smell that gets weaker every day.
At what distance can you smell this smell?

matrix66
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by matrix66 »

only very close, i.e. only at the closest contact, compared to the new tpe it is still less pronounced. It gets better. If you have a small space, you will certainly ventilate once a day in the first few days. ;-)

matrix66
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by matrix66 »

the point is that the sle versions are probably produced with some time window ahead. And that's not a problem, that's just a fact. The problem may arise in the way they are stored and transported. Over how long, under what temperature differences and conditions... then condensation or sweating occurs and more damage can occur, e.g. to the skeleton due to poor storage...but that is a general problem and risk with all dolls that are bought from stock...that's why many people prefer to custom order. there you are more sure that the doll will not be unnecessarily exposed to storage and the stress that can result from it. then the question is under what conditions do people store dolls at home and how do they take care of them .. there is already a lot of information about it on the forum. I store them in a dry and ideal constant temperature of around 18-20 Celsius.

omgnome
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by omgnome »

So i’m greatly confused. Popular reviews here say that SLE has no smell at all, because it’s a silicone after all. That’s why I wanted to buy it. But in this topic many people confirmed opposite. I have a high sensitivity to smells, and it would be a great problem. If SLE has smell and oil leaks like TPE so what are the differences? Firmer and more details?

KeeraMate
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by KeeraMate »

My 5 cents worth. I received my 171cm C about a month ago and what a pleasure. I also have TPE which has the TPE smell and leaks oil as expected.

My SLE is almost odorless and has not left any form of oil stain at all. I have them both in a bed at the moment, SLE on the sheet, TPE with her blanket under her.

I will say I will always ‘love’ my TPE girl, but the feel and look of the SLE is mind blowing and the love feeling is even better when properly lubricated.

When I bought the TPE it was my first doll and SLE was not available. If I ever got rid of the TPE doll (which I don’t plan to) I would replace her with a second SLE. They are amazing.

omgnome
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by omgnome »

KeeraMate wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:55 am My 5 cents worth. I received my 171cm C about a month ago and what a pleasure. I also have TPE which has the TPE smell and leaks oil as expected.

My SLE is almost odorless and has not left any form of oil stain at all. I have them both in a bed at the moment, SLE on the sheet, TPE with her blanket under her.
Thanks a lot for your reply, very helpful. And what about spreading odor onto sheets/clothes/wig/hands after touching?

sailor21

Post by sailor21 »

I’ve had my SLE for a week now and no odor to speak of.
She had this powdery coating out of the box but it is gone after the first shower.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Silicone should have no odor. My Zelex silicone has no odor. It does, however, contain silicone oil. Silicone oil is added to increase softness. Silicone holds onto its oil way better than TPE does, but if does leak a little oil.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

INFORMATIONS