Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Real Doll Stand For Heads/Faces

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

jediguy1019
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Real Doll Stand For Heads/Faces

Post by jediguy1019 »

Hey guys, I'm not sure if I'm posting in the correct forum, it is Real Doll specific. I am looking to display my growing collection of Real Doll Heads and Faces. I purchased a cube organizer from Target and the cubes are each 13 inches and have 6 cubes to place things. I'd like to display my RD heads in this cube organizer. Does anyone know of any stand on the market that would work for displaying a Real Doll Head? Most likely best thing would be to have a base that allows the screw to be in place to hold the head (similar to the head being screwed into the neck on the doll).
I'm considering having someone custom 3D print something or having a welder make just a simple base that has an attachment for the screw to lock the head in place on the stand. Any ideas? Thanks!

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Real Doll Stand For Heads/Faces

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Coeros (a TDF-approved vendor and active participant here) carries a variety of head stands. Is this more like what you are looking for?:
https://www.coeros.com/collections/display/

I use the tall wood one, with a modification, since my gal's head naturally has a quick-connect coming out of it.
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

jediguy1019
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jediguy1019 »

Thanks for the link Koaplayer! They have some cool doll accessories. Most of it looks to be for other dolls but I will reach out to them and see what they recommend for Real Dolls.

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

jediguy1019 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:24 pm Thanks for the link Koaplayer! They have some cool doll accessories. Most of it looks to be for other dolls but I will reach out to them and see what they recommend for Real Dolls.
You're very welcome. Tell them we sent you and they may reward you. It has happened before to others!
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

INFORMATIONS