www.jiusheng-doll.com

Gina and Yukiko doll owner photos

Jiusheng specializes in providing a wide range of exceptionally realistic dolls of superior quality and remarkable realism. What sets us apart is that our owner is the talented head sculptor responsible for creating heads not only for our own brands but also for other renowned brands. We take pride in offering unique doll customization services. For more information, please visit our website at : www.jiusheng-doll.com

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Gina and Yukiko doll owner photos

Post by JustDude »

Yuki!!! :mrgreen:

But yes, I'd have to agree. This sculpt is amazing! :plaidskirt:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Gina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Lazrus
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Lazrus »

Yukiko looks Super Hot….She looks a lot like Alexia Anders. Who else thinks so?

Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Meschler »

I like Gina more, although I am not a big fan of the Gina head. Her Make-Up has a classy look of beautyfull rich ladys from the 80th imho. Maybe I have a crush for this time spot because I mostly grow up during this time ;)
Yuki on the other hand is a little bit to sporty for me in this shot. Anyway, the 168 C is indeed a very nice sculpt....
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Meschler wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:44 am
Yuki on the other hand is a little bit to sporty for me in this shot. Anyway, the 168 C is indeed a very nice sculpt....
I positioned the lights to try and best portray all the little contours of the muscles and bones that are actually there, particularly on the silicone version of the 168. Yeah, it's a very athletic sculpt for sure. I think Jiusheng did an amazing job creating her. :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS