sexyrealsexdolls.com

So stock wigs are crap!

Wigs, replacement eyebrows and eyelashes, and other hair related items.
Arisa_

So stock wigs are crap!

Post by Arisa_ »

Just received my first ever purchase of a wig! It was just a cheap Temu job but OMG … the quality compared to the one that came from Starpery!!! I see why so many of you just throw out the stock wig that came with your dolls! It’s like chalk and cheese! This wig actually felt like hair whereas the stock wig felt like plastic threads! And this was just a cheap $10 (AUD! so probably US$7) job! Wow, I can only wonder how a more expensive quality one would be like!
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: So stock wigs are crap!

Post by Mr Franz »

Seems to be hit and miss what dolls come with. I've had pretty good luck with them so far. The one that came with my WM lasted over 4 years. The only reason I replaced it, it's a dark wig and the beige webbing was starting to show through in spots. The cheep one I replaced it with is decent, but a wee shiny, compared to the one she came with.

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: So stock wigs are crap!

Post by esquisseallure »

Yeah they are truly hit and miss. I rarely ever use them. Get a good one. A bit of research will do you many thanks later.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

INFORMATIONS