Correct URL for Booty Call Dolls?

We turn dreams into reality!
d-quest

Correct URL for Booty Call Dolls?

Post by d-quest »

The only URL I can find here for Booty Call Dolls is to dolldesire.com. dolldesire.com displays a logo "BCD" on the home page. All products are displayed on the website but if I drill down to the item page, it takes me to the order page for various "different" vendor websites. Every doll I looked at linked to some other vendor. Looking at the code, it appears there may be referral link data. Does BCD sell anything or do I have the wrong URL? Actually, I found bootycalldolls.com (google). I get the same page and the same experience. Every order page is linked to other vendors. Am I missing something here?

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Correct URL for Booty Call Dolls?

Post by toddjy »

yeah, he does things oddly. He doesn't have a full site, or normal sale procedure. You pick your doll, then contact him through e-mail, and he will make the deal. I've never bought from him. But he seems to be fairly reputable. Not having a full site may help him keep prices down. (Except for brands like WM with fixed prices.)

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Best way is to get in contact directly with Jeff. He knows a lot. Then you will become a member of BCD family. A growing community

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
I do get emails when the person already knows the doll they want, but you do not have to pick your doll before contacting me, ok?
I have received emails from people looking at numerous dolls before and I will help by proving non glamour photos, pics to show LHP, or reviews ect....
Today, I was given an address for a fedex location for an order, but when I went on line, it said they only accepted FEDEX express....
Can a click, click, and here is your doll website do that?
Found some good locations, but they were in hotels or convention centers which charge a fee.
Eventually, I found one that was not in a hotel or convention center.
DOLL DRAMA!
Yes, the way we do business is different for sure, but it works.

Zenrel

Post by Zenrel »

I agree, Jeff is very knowledgeable and helpful. He will help you anyway he can to choose your doll. You can't go wrong ordering from him, I highly recommend it.
Relani - AK4 #S29 viewtopic.php?t=177137
Previous Dolls
WM164D S29
Desi - SM156A X8 -replacement- TBA
Zhuhua - IT165 S6 -replacement- TBA
Wishlist
JSD 160E
AK6 157cm
Sino S161
Sanhui 163

“Imagination is more important than knowledge.” ~ Confucius

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

I agree! I have received all of my dolls from him because of his excellent customer service.
Zenrel wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:27 am I agree, Jeff is very knowledgeable and helpful. He will help you anyway he can to choose your doll. You can't go wrong ordering from him, I highly recommend it.
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

Blackavar440
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Blackavar440 »

Jeff is the best vender / doll rep you could ever work with in this business, I’ve bought 3 dolls from him and have never had an issue. You can call and talk him directly as well which is another plus, BCD is the best👍

Fullkeel
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Fullkeel »

Im dealimg with Jeff right now. Trying to get my first.

INFORMATIONS