www.jiusheng-doll.com

About the quality of JSD's silicone dolls

Jiusheng specializes in providing a wide range of exceptionally realistic dolls of superior quality and remarkable realism. What sets us apart is that our owner is the talented head sculptor responsible for creating heads not only for our own brands but also for other renowned brands. We take pride in offering unique doll customization services. For more information, please visit our website at : www.jiusheng-doll.com
DatsaKnoif
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

About the quality of JSD's silicone dolls

Post by DatsaKnoif »

A question for the JSD doll owners...

During my research on numerous silicone dolls on the market (I'm avoiding TPE dolls after learning about its durability issue from various TDF members), I've noticed that the Jiusheng sillicone dolls are at a price range above other competitors (mainly Chinese manufacturers)

So what I'd like to learn from exisitng JSD dolly owners is, do you find any significant difference in quality of the JSD dolls comparing to other brands of dollies, such as on softness / durability / how good the sex is, etc.?

I'm about to invest into 2 dollies for the long term (physically and emotionally). My eyes are on both Jiusheng and FJ dollies.
But before I fork out the big bucks, I'd really like to know what I'm investing into.

Would really appreciate your insight... :multi:

ActiveMint
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: About the quality of JSD's silicone dolls

Post by ActiveMint »

I'm also interested in hearing about this.
From what I understand, they made the LH's softer in 2024. CrazedCat got one in mid 2023 and said the LH's don't feel good for sex, but Emma said they updated this since then.

Are there any silicone owners who bought theirs in 2024 who can comment on this?

That 148 B body is just to die for! :D

Beautylover
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Beautylover »

I have two bodies of the 148b because there were huge problems with the first one. although I purchased the first one also in 2024 the silicone seems to be different. On the second doll it is slightly softer and It seems to me that it is more tear resistant. I didn't have any problems with tearing until now. With the first one it was a different story. But I am not sure about it yet because I only have it for a short period of time. What I know is that you have to be careful with hard surfaces because they can leave marks on the silcone.

PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PartThree »

The worry about durability and this odd shiny surface sheen I see in some photo shoots is what's holding me back.
The Pack
SE Doll 163C
SE Doll 167E (arrives when FedEx figures this out. Again.)
#3 soon

Zelex 165 F-cup (gone)
XT 163F (gone)

JRG

Post by JRG »

I’ve looked at the 148 body, and almost pulled the trigger on one about six months ago, but I held off doing more research. I’m coming from the world of TPE, so I wanted to try silicone for my next doll.

After doing a lot of reading and looking at information/pictures from TDF members (what the sellers say and professional photo shoots show mean little to me) I’ve steered away from the 148/JSD for the time being.

Currently I am looking very hard at the Zelex SLE series dolls and offerings by Tayu. Both seem more resilient to tearing and other common issues regarding silicone. I have gotten used to the forgiveness of TPE, and would like to find something that isn’t so fragile for use. Zelex SLE seems to be a softer blend or hybrid between TPE and Silicone, but the dolls are new and have little known regarding longevity. There has been some issues with the gel butts, but I think that has been sorted out. The sculpts are nice, but lack a little detail compared to other silicone dolls. I think they are more intended on use than photography . A lot of people are liking these dolls.

Tayu dolls seem to be about perfect. They seem resilient to tearing, beautiful, and fully detailed, as in expects from a higher end doll. I haven’t done as much intel gathering on these, as I’ve just recently started looking at them. Most reviews are favorable. The price is about at the top of where I want to spend, which is what is holding me off at the time.

I know everyone has their own opinions, and don’t think I’m bashing the jiushing dolls; I love the 148 and the 163. They are absolutely beautiful. I just thought I’d bring a few more dolls you your attention before you buy. I had this experience when I bought my last doll, which was a calculated impulse buy. While I love the doll, I hadn’t looked around enough and found one what would have suited my needs a little bit better. Sorry for the long post, I just wanted to share a few more dolls with you.

PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PartThree »

My wish list of sub 160cm lighter weight silicone dolls has seven different vendors in it at the moment. I'm having a hard time finding recent reviews about durability. TPE took sex like a champ but I found handling and maintenance a chore. My current 160C silicone is light and easy to move around, a ball in the sack. The ROS isn't bad either. I've got a second one from this vendor coming but it's a bit taller and heavier. I want a shorter doll really light doll to round out the trio.
The Pack
SE Doll 163C
SE Doll 167E (arrives when FedEx figures this out. Again.)
#3 soon

Zelex 165 F-cup (gone)
XT 163F (gone)

Musiclover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Musiclover »

DatsaKnoif wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:30 pm A question for the JSD doll owners...

During my research on numerous silicone dolls on the market (I'm avoiding TPE dolls after learning about its durability issue from various TDF members), I've noticed that the Jiusheng sillicone dolls are at a price range above other competitors (mainly Chinese manufacturers)

So what I'd like to learn from exisitng JSD dolly owners is, do you find any significant difference in quality of the JSD dolls comparing to other brands of dollies, such as on softness / durability / how good the sex is, etc.?

I'm about to invest into 2 dollies for the long term (physically and emotionally). My eyes are on both Jiusheng and FJ dollies.
But before I fork out the big bucks, I'd really like to know what I'm investing into.

Would really appreciate your insight... :multi:
I have a Fj 168 and a jiusheng 168 doll the joints are good on both dolls. The silicone on the jiusheng doll is much softer with better texturing. As far as sex the FJ is very firm and to tight. The jiusheng doll is softer and very nice inside.
Classy and sassy combined thread viewtopic.php?p=2304597#p2304597
Yvonne, Olivia, carmen 165E viewtopic.php?t=156925
Valerie fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156315
Scarlett fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156312
Andi fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156314
Shawnie thread viewtopic.php?t=149673

Musiclover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Musiclover »

PartThree wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 4:43 am The worry about durability and this odd shiny surface sheen I see in some photo shoots is what's holding me back.
Adding powder to the dolls body after washing will make them a matt finish

Musiclover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Musiclover »

ActiveMint wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 12:45 pm I'm also interested in hearing about this.
From what I understand, they made the LH's softer in 2024. CrazedCat got one in mid 2023 and said the LH's don't feel good for sex, but Emma said they updated this since then.

Are there any silicone owners who bought theirs in 2024 who can comment on this?

That 148 B body is just to die for! :D
The 168cm silicone doll is soft inside and a comfortable size.

INFORMATIONS