www.irontechdoll.com

SG-T-006 Unboxing!

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Callesnegras

SG-T-006 Unboxing!

Post by Callesnegras »

Hey there guys!
Finally, I received my SG-T-006 leg torso yesterday!!

First of all, thanks again to Sue, for RosemaryDoll for all the help and the great customer service.
If I’d plan to order again, I’d definitely do it from them.

Now, to the topic.

The box is very heavy by itself. It’s very thick cardboard, which surely gives great protection to the doll. Inside, there’s an expandable foam bag and then a blanket with the doll inside. These served their purpose very well. The legs have no marks or visible damage.

The accessory bag had their manual, a small certificate, a couple of moisture absorbing sticks, a USB vaginal warmer, an irrigator, and finally, a hair brush and a full body white mesh dress, which makes me think that the accessory bags are standard and not specific to any doll, because my torso doesn’t have a wig to brush or a full body, haha.

Now the torso itself.

Skin Tone:
The natural skin tone might be too pale for some, I find it whiter that I thought and a little bit into the pinkish side. Just like a white skin person after getting a little bit of a sunburn, but overall, looks very nice.

Detail:
The level of detail is amazing. Looks like real skin. You can appreciate skin bumps and the paint job makes it look even more real, with veins and everything.
The detail in the feet is incredible. They look like real feet, except for a little seam between the sole and the toes.
The silicone feels just like skin, but is very firm when you push into it. It doesn’t jiggle or shake.

Poseability:
She’s very poseable. The joints on the feet are pretty tight. They take some effort to move. The knee joints are perfect. Not too tight, but they can hold a pose without a problem. Some shoes might be too heavy and tend to move them.
Pelvic joints are very tight. Moving them into a sitting position is a little hard, considering there’s not to much able the pelvis for leverage.

Shape:
This torso has a great and sexy shape. Proportions are amazing, calves look great with some muscular shapes, butt is round and shapely. The only weird looking part are the thighs, because with you see them from the side, they look very thick, but from the front they look skinny, but the overall shape is great.

Privates:
She has a nice looking vulva with thick lips and a nice opening. Anal look very tight, but it’s very stretchable.
LHP looks great for doggy or any reverse positions. It looks like it’s a little far back for missionary, but have to give it a try.

Overall:
The torso is very high quality and is a very sexy piece of art. Looks very sexy when dressed, which is how I like to see female legs. Skirts, shorts and high heels are a must for me.
I’m very happy with it and hope it lasts for a long time.

Pictures attached.
Attachments
IMG_3657.jpeg
IMG_3657.jpeg (2.78 MiB) Viewed 1281 times
IMG_3658.jpeg
IMG_3658.jpeg (2.99 MiB) Viewed 1281 times
IMG_3661.jpeg
IMG_3661.jpeg (2.74 MiB) Viewed 1281 times
IMG_3713.jpeg
IMG_3713.jpeg (232.93 KiB) Viewed 1281 times
IMG_3711.jpeg
IMG_3711.jpeg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 1281 times
IMG_3714.jpeg
IMG_3714.jpeg (219.51 KiB) Viewed 1281 times
IMG_3723.jpeg
IMG_3723.jpeg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 1281 times
IMG_3715.jpeg
IMG_3715.jpeg (201.18 KiB) Viewed 1281 times
IMG_3716.jpeg
IMG_3716.jpeg (184.41 KiB) Viewed 1281 times
IMG_3717.jpeg
IMG_3717.jpeg (241.31 KiB) Viewed 1281 times
IMG_3718.jpeg
IMG_3718.jpeg (173.17 KiB) Viewed 1281 times
IMG_3721.jpeg
IMG_3721.jpeg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 1281 times

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: SG-T-006 Unboxing!

Post by RosemaryDoll »

Thank you for your sharing! Very beautiful! :)

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Nothing beats a great pair of legs. :)
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Congrats on some gorgeous gams! Looks like she was well packed and protected during shipping. Lovely foot details :angel:

How long did she take to arrive from order to delivery?

Are the knee joints flexible enough for sitting on her heels? (It’s a difficult position for many dolls)
IMG_1618.jpeg
IMG_1618.jpeg (84.63 KiB) Viewed 996 times
I think the skin color looks nice, but nothing that can’t be color corrected with a nice set of stockings or pantyhose! What shoe size is she?

:glou:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

Nice legs, congrats! Any chance we'll see more pics, maybe the LHP? Thanks for sharing!

Flinty

Post by Flinty »

How could you ever get tired of legs like that!

Callesnegras

Post by Callesnegras »

RosemaryDoll wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:22 am Thank you for your sharing! Very beautiful! :)
Thanks to you for your great service.

Callesnegras

Post by Callesnegras »

Stewie studmuffin wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:01 pm Nothing beats a great pair of legs. :)
Totally agree

Callesnegras

Post by Callesnegras »

SinsuaLuvr wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:43 pm Congrats on some gorgeous gams! Looks like she was well packed and protected during shipping. Lovely foot details :angel:

How long did she take to arrive from order to delivery?

Are the knee joints flexible enough for sitting on her heels? (It’s a difficult position for many dolls)

IMG_1618.jpeg

I think the skin color looks nice, but nothing that can’t be color corrected with a nice set of stockings or pantyhose! What shoe size is she?

:glou:
They're gorgeous indeed. She was very well packed. I just got rid of the blanket it comes with, because the fur it sheds tends to stick to her skin. I've had to use a sticky roller to take it off. Her Feet are amazing. I'm not really a foot guy but I love them.

The knee joints are pretty flexible but not enough to hold that "sitting on heels" position.
Ankle and hip joints are very tight. What I don't like about hip joints, is that they don't hold the "sitting" position for too long.

I like the skin color, is pinkier than white. Looks like a slightlhy blushed caucasian.

Her feet are 8 inches, which is about a size 5.

Callesnegras

Post by Callesnegras »

Noobster 8-64 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:48 pm Nice legs, congrats! Any chance we'll see more pics, maybe the LHP? Thanks for sharing!
Thanks!
I'll post more pics soon. Including LHP

Callesnegras

Post by Callesnegras »

Flinty wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:56 am How could you ever get tired of legs like that!
I never do! Haha

INFORMATIONS