betterlovedoll.com

Thread is missing

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Jugo

Thread is missing

Post by Jugo »

Hi,

There was a somewhat peculiar thread about cow heads and bodies over at the Elsa Babe forum a few days ago. The conversation was nice and polite and the questions and suggestions in the thread were specifically directed to Elsa Babe without any mentions about other brands or anything like that. Anyway, I thought it was quite funny so I wanted to catch up but now it seems to be gone (I may even have subscribed to it). I presume it hasn't been moved to another forum since it was Elsa Babe specific. Anyway can threads sometimes disappear even if the conversation in the thread doesn't break the forum rules? If so, why?

Thank you for your answers.

chippyminton

Re: Thread is missing

Post by chippyminton »

Maybe the forum mods are vegans and they were uncomfortable putting something beef-related out there?

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

chippyminton wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:38 pm Maybe the forum mods are vegans and they were uncomfortable putting something beef-related out there?
Probably not since there is a similar thread about wolves :lol:.

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Davey2469 »

Jugo wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:32 pm Hi,

There was a somewhat peculiar thread about cow heads and bodies over at the Elsa Babe forum a few days ago. The conversation was nice and polite and the questions and suggestions in the thread were specifically directed to Elsa Babe without any mentions about other brands or anything like that. Anyway, I thought it was quite funny so I wanted to catch up but now it seems to be gone (I may even have subscribed to it). I presume it hasn't been moved to another forum since it was Elsa Babe specific. Anyway can threads sometimes disappear even if the conversation in the thread doesn't break the forum rules? If so, why?

Maybe this is what you are referring to: viewtopic.php?t=178074
Lalya 170cm C S39 Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
Laura 167cm F S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft ITSRS

Darla 159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

Davey2469 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:49 pm
Jugo wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:32 pm Hi,

Maybe this is what you are referring to: viewtopic.php?t=178074
No, but the one you are referring to seems to be similar, with the same type of unique images. The one I can't find was in the EB forum and it only contained cows.

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

I managed to get hold of the OP. The thread did indeed disappear. No explanation as to why.

The OP has reposted the images.
viewtopic.php?t=179799

Too bad the conversation is gone.

It will be interesting to see if it disappears again.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Probably will disappear considering Rule #1 and where it's posted, on a general public forum. lol

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

Mr Franz wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:22 am Probably will disappear considering Rule #1 and where it's posted, on a general public forum. lol
You are correct the thread is gone.

Odd, the images were neither pictures nor cartoons. Also, the genitalia shown were not human.

It is odd that the same rules does not apply to this thread, also in the Elsa Babe forum: viewtopic.php?p=2421027#p2421027, nor to this one: viewtopic.php?p=2492017#p2492017. I am guessing that not all threads are equal.

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

Clearly the mods felt that the thread needed to be mooooooooooooo-ved.

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

Justinpassinthru wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:11 pm Clearly the mods felt that the thread needed to be mooooooooooooo-ved.
:haha4:

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

Jugo wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:08 pm
Mr Franz wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:22 am Probably will disappear considering Rule #1 and where it's posted, on a general public forum. lol

Odd, the images were neither pictures nor cartoons. Also, the genitalia shown were not human.

It is odd that the same rules does not apply to this thread, also in the Elsa Babe forum: viewtopic.php?p=2421027#p2421027, nor to this one: viewtopic.php?p=2492017#p2492017. I am guessing that not all threads are equal.
Oh, no! now those threads are killed too. Perhaps threads are equal after all.

I liked both of those threads, they were unique and interesting, Bummer, I shouldn't have linked to them. Now I feel sad and dirty, like an informant in the former Nazi Germany getting my neighbours arrested by the Gestapo. Of the mods we tremble in fear :( .

I once watched a documentary where a former East German citizen was interviewed. According to him people stopped reporting criminals to the police simply because they hated the system more than they hated crime.

Question is if I should kill the naked pig anthro thread I found the other day in the XXXXX forum as well. Na, I believe in freedom of expression particularly for the oddly gifted.

TDF, PM me if you want to be hosted in a free country.

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Davey2469 »

Justinpassinthru wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:11 pm Clearly the mods felt that the thread needed to be mooooooooooooo-ved.
Utterly rediculous.
Lalya 170cm C S39 Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
Laura 167cm F S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft ITSRS

Darla 159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Jugo wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:55 pm

I'm sad. I feel like an informant in the former Nazi Germany getting my neighbours arrested by the Gestapo. Of the mods we tremble in fear....
That's a wee harsh. You can post pretty much anything you want here as long as you stays within the ROC (link at the top of every page) and it's posted in the proper section. I don't agree with every rule posted, 1a in particular, but it is a privately run forum and the owners are entitled to make any rule they deem appropriate. All things considered, I think the rules here are pretty lenient.

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

Mr Franz wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:16 pm
Jugo wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:55 pm

I'm sad. I feel like an informant in the former Nazi Germany getting my neighbours arrested by the Gestapo. Of the mods we tremble in fear....
That's a wee harsh. You can post pretty much anything you want here as long as you stays within the ROC (link at the top of every page) and it's posted in the proper section. I don't agree with every rule posted, 1a in particular, but it is a privately run forum and the owners are entitled to make any rule they deem appropriate. All things considered, I think the rules here are pretty lenient.
Perhaps. My guess is that TDF is in a tight spot since the server is in the US. Either they have to start ID users or be banned or worse by states where there are laws against nudity being available to minors. Both would be a death sentence, so I guess they chose the lesser of two evils in the hope that naked sex dolls are not considered nudity.

More to ban: viewtopic.php?t=178074&hilit=wolf and viewtopic.php?p=2526277#p2526277.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Jugo wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:38 pm Perhaps. I think TDF is in a tight spot since the server is in the US. Either they have to start ID users or be banned or worse by states where there are laws against nudity being available to minors.
You're right. That may well become an issue for sites like this at some point.

INFORMATIONS