www.dolls-castle.com

Feedback on your new 153cm silicone doll

Dolls Castle TPE & Silicone dolls maker from 2022 , attention to the details, high-end experience, compatible with more creativity, your trusted #1 custom love dolls manufacture.
setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Feedback on your new 153cm silicone doll

Post by setevoltas »

Hello DollsCastle! Several of us were excited to see your new silicone doll release, as it fills a need for a thick, very muscular legged doll without overly large breasts. However, you missed the mark badly on the the doll's LHP. I have attached an edited image in the hopes that you will correct this for future ass oriented dolls, especially in silicone releases, since post-purchase modifications are difficult and cost-prohibitive with silicone.

DC153_improved.jpg
DC153_improved.jpg (274.58 KiB) Viewed 1326 times

For reference, the placement shown on the left is already in use on your 153 I cup TPE doll. We are confused why an older design was chosen for this doll.

Since in my experience attempting to "correct" LHP on existing sculpts does not work well, I will just put this here in the hopes it is considered for your next design. I am a fan of your brand and hope you will take this into consideration.

Thanks!

-Sete
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Feedback on your new 153cm silicone doll

Post by silicon »

Spot on Sete. my thoughts exactly ,why is it this mistake is still happening they don't get the tits in the wrong place or the belly button off centre. Maybe they should should try moulding the doll in a default bending over position so when she stands straight everything ends up in the right place??

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

I seriously believe these guys know exactly what they are doing .... they just outright REFUSE to change their outdated, hardwired LHP positioning ... status quo.

For some reason they seem to not be able to understand that the anus is NOT supposed to be positioned where the vagina should ALWAYS naturally be located.
LHP Wrong vs Right Side by Side Comparison.jpg
LHP Wrong vs Right Side by Side Comparison.jpg (665.11 KiB) Viewed 1234 times
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Thanks for posting guys. We just gotta keep knocking on the door till the message gets through. :thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas

H_N_Franku

Post by H_N_Franku »

That LHP is really too bad. They have to know this kind of mistake is make or break for a lot of people. They waste a new mold either way when they can't get it right.
Happy Humping

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

About 2 years ago, a TDF member asked how LHP was doing on the Irontech forum.
Then, an IronTec official answered the depth of the vagina and anus, to the dismay of all the members.... :|
But then they finally understood what LHP was and corrected the LHP of the silicone dolls to everyone's surprise!
Nowadays, people involved in Irontec themselves talk about LHP! :P
I wish the Dolls Castle would take a lesson from Irontech! :shakefist:
My gal
Irontech 163plus-G TPE Sandra#35 Sarah#67

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Davey2469 »

mebaru wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:28 pm About 2 years ago, a TDF member asked how LHP was doing on the Irontech forum.
Then, an IronTec official answered the depth of the vagina and anus, to the dismay of all the members.... :|
But then they finally understood what LHP was and corrected the LHP of the silicone dolls to everyone's surprise!
Nowadays, people involved in Irontec themselves talk about LHP! :P
I wish the Dolls Castle would take a lesson from Irontech! :shakefist:
Maybe that is why Layla feels right. That and being a Real Lady (wink).
Lalya 170cm C S39 Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
Laura 167cm F S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft ITSRS

Darla 159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

Corpius

Post by Corpius »

Exactly. I saw this doll and was like "I NEED IT!" Then I saw the LHP and lost all interest. Very unfortunate.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

H_N_Franku wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:54 pm That LHP is really too bad. They have to know this kind of mistake is make or break for a lot of people. They waste a new mold either way when they can't get it right.
If no one speaks up, and they wonder why the doll isn't selling, someone might conclude the sculpt is the problem. I know there are folks who are tired of us "LHP warriors" but it keeps coming up because it remains annoying bordering on infuriating when an otherwise perfect doll like this comes out.

I would literally have one on order if they had gotten this right. Look at those thighs!!!

I shall wait patiently for her 156cm LHP correct cousin to be developed.
Sete's Gatas

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

Such a shame :evil:

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

setevoltas wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:45 am
H_N_Franku wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:54 pm That LHP is really too bad. They have to know this kind of mistake is make or break for a lot of people. They waste a new mold either way when they can't get it right.
If no one speaks up, and they wonder why the doll isn't selling, someone might conclude the sculpt is the problem. I know there are folks who are tired of us "LHP warriors" but it keeps coming up because it remains annoying bordering on infuriating when an otherwise perfect doll like this comes out.

I would literally have one on order if they had gotten this right. Look at those thighs!!!

I shall wait patiently for her 156cm LHP correct cousin to be developed.
Let them continue to get tired. Bad LHP turns a decent sex doll into a frustrating mannequin. :P

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Please Dolls Castle, address this model in the future. As others have said, this sculpt is very very good. It is perfect for so many potential buyers as it is very different than so many dolls that are thick with huge boobs. This sculpt is so good because there is muscle tone, ample breasts without being extreme, and wonderful curves!!! Please correct the LHP for ALL of your future dolls because what your company is producing would be perfect if you just address the very poor LHP. I would have instantly purchased this doll if the LHP were correct!!

I would have loved to add this doll to my collection. I refuse however to purchase a doll with such bad LHP. I hope the direct customer feedback in this thread is beneficial to Dolls Castle's continued success.

-CK
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

setevoltas wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:13 pm Hello DollsCastle! Several of us were excited to see your new silicone doll release, as it fills a need for a thick, very muscular legged doll without overly large breasts. However, you missed the mark badly on the the doll's LHP. I have attached an edited image in the hopes that you will correct this for future ass oriented dolls, especially in silicone releases, since post-purchase modifications are difficult and cost-prohibitive with silicone.

DC153_improved.jpg

For reference, the placement shown on the left is already in use on your 153 I cup TPE doll. We are confused why an older design was chosen for this doll.

Since in my experience attempting to "correct" LHP on existing sculpts does not work well, I will just put this here in the hopes it is considered for your next design. I am a fan of your brand and hope you will take this into consideration.

Thanks!

-Sete
Hi sete, uhm.... I see it coming, :glou:
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

dolls-castle wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:35 pm
setevoltas wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:13 pm Hello DollsCastle! Several of us were excited to see your new silicone doll release, as it fills a need for a thick, very muscular legged doll without overly large breasts. However, you missed the mark badly on the the doll's LHP. I have attached an edited image in the hopes that you will correct this for future ass oriented dolls, especially in silicone releases, since post-purchase modifications are difficult and cost-prohibitive with silicone.

DC153_improved.jpg

Thanks!

-Sete
Hi sete, uhm.... I see it coming, :glou:
Dolls Castle,

Is this a subtle hint that this issue will be resolved soon??
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

:glou:
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

INFORMATIONS