www.xtdoll.com

How are you cleaning your XT dolls ?

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

random1102
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

How are you cleaning your XT dolls ?

Post by random1102 »

The feedback legs looks really lively and got me thinking of ordering one...

Hoping to clear some doubts.

Saw this on the faqs https://xtdoll.com/index.php/faq/
7 . How can I clean my doll?
The vagina and anus can be washed repeatedly with the disposable cleaner provided by the manufacturer. It is forbidden to wash the vagina directly with a tap to prevent water from entering the pelvic skeleton.
5 .What is the difference between a removable vagina and a fixed vagina?
The built-in or fixed vagina is exactly how it sounds. The vagina is built-in the doll just like a real woman. The removable vagina is a sleeve or fleshlight-esque tube that you can insert and remove from the doll. The tube is held in place by the doll’s labia.
Which one is better? Most of our customers prefer the built-in vagina as it can provide the most realistic experience.
Not doing a full water clean on a built-in vagina , looks like a recipe for hygiene issues in the long term.
But the built-in vagina ... is more realistic.

Looks like a hard choice ...

Any existing owners want to share their thoughts on this ?

PartThree

Re: How are you cleaning your XT dolls ?

Post by PartThree »

Disclaimer: this is a guess based on recollection from a thread I can't find at the moment

The directions appear to be for TPE dolls. If I recall correctly, XT Dolls silicone products are manufactured with vag and anal tunnels in such a way without a connecting rod to the skeleton. Thus, a plug doesn't need to be put in place and flushing out the cavity has no way of reaching the inner skeleton. Again, I seem to recall that conversation with XT Doll on the forum some months back. Reading the directions just seems geared towards a TPE material.

Hopefully, someone else that frequents this subforum can confirm or deny my recollection...
SE Doll 163C "Annie"
SE Doll 167E "Erin" (coming soon)
#3 later this year

AtPeace

Post by AtPeace »

random1102 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:35 am The feedback legs looks really lively and got me thinking of ordering one...

I have a silicon XTDoll on order with interactive legs. I made the order back on February 17th through Rosemary Doll. The factory photos of the doll are in my other posts, see viewtopic.php?t=179113 . XT was just ready to ship her and then advised me that for some reason there was no anal channel, asking me if that was acceptable. As of now, they are remaking the doll. I also ordered full body heat. I will report back when I finally get her.

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

AtPeace wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:38 am
random1102 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:35 am The feedback legs looks really lively and got me thinking of ordering one...

I have a silicon XTDoll on order with interactive legs. I made the order back on February 17th through Rosemary Doll. The factory photos of the doll are in my other posts, see viewtopic.php?t=179113 . XT was just ready to ship her and then advised me that for some reason there was no anal channel, asking me if that was acceptable. As of now, they are remaking the doll. I also ordered full body heat. I will report back when I finally get her.
What the hell? One of their new models was advertised here with no anal channel. I wonder why this design decision has been implemented. I have my eye on one of the G-cups and I'd want to ensure this issue wasn't going to be a problem. My 163F had two perfect channels. Don't get the thinking...
SE Doll 163C "Annie"
#3 later this year

AtPeace

Post by AtPeace »

PartThree wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:48 am

What the hell? One of their new models was advertised here with no anal channel. I wonder why this design decision has been implemented. I have my eye on one of the G-cups and I'd want to ensure this issue wasn't going to be a problem. My 163F had two perfect channels. Don't get the thinking...
When I placed the order, nothing suggested the doll wouldn't have an anal channel. Here is the spec sheet.
Channel.JPG
Channel.JPG (41.31 KiB) Viewed 403 times

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

AtPeace wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:00 am
PartThree wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:48 am

When I placed the order, nothing suggested the doll wouldn't have an anal channel. Here is the spec sheet. Channel.JPGImage
This is our major mistake, but we have made up for the defect of 160 as quickly as possible.
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

random1102
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by random1102 »

Hi XTdoll...

can i ask if full water cleaning can be done on the newer xt dolls built-in vagina ?

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Well, I hope I'm not doing anything wrong, but I'm using the Rosemary Doll electric cleaning set on her. It injects water and then sucks them out. I can't wait to see the answer...
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

random1102 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:44 am Hi XTdoll...

can i ask if full water cleaning can be done on the newer xt dolls built-in vagina ?
No problem!
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

XTDoll wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:17 pm
random1102 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:44 am Hi XTdoll...

No problem!
XT DOLL, I seem to recall you explaining that the love holes were manufactured WITHOUT a connecting bolt to the skeleton during the pour process, and thus did not need a plug installed. The two channels were completely isolated from the skeleton. Am I recalling this conversation correctly?
SE Doll 163C "Annie"
#3 later this year

INFORMATIONS