zelex.com.cn

Zelex SLE 164G or 160J?

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Zelex SLE 164G or 160J?

Post by mvcuk1 »

I am torn between buying the Zelex SLE 164G or Zelex SLE 160J.

I've had fitness shaped dolls before like wmdoll170h and I had my eye on the wm174g and wm173h when they were released.

The Zelex SLE 164G looks to be the equivalent of the wm170h, wm174g and wm173h.

However every time I see photos of the Zelex SLE 160J in this forum it reminds me of AI generated art with big boobs, thick thighs and an ample butt.

What are your thoughts?

Should I buy the Zelex SLE 164G or buy the Zelex SLE 160J?

Bree
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Zelex SLE 164G or 160J?

Post by Bree »

Depends on what you prefer. It's your gift to yourself. Make your list, check it twice.
Thinking about what worked in the past and what didn't, measure your own body proportions and think about where you want her to sit, stand, land, etc. that other dolls can't.
IMO with choice of just those two, the 164G would fit my 5'10" body better than the 160J, at least on paper. But that's me.
My tallest doll is 158 and using her, I basically compare proportions for what does and does not work for me.

This is how I would compare.
1. Leg length/Inseam of the 164G (82½") is longer than 160(78½"), 165(78½"), 166(82") and less than 171 & 172 both(84½). I think standing doggy. MTV is short but so is my wife!
2. Hip width (39.6) curvy enough without negative impact on weight or inseam. 160J 40" on paper is close but the hip to waste ratio gets out of wack for my preference.
3. You already know heavy vs light issues so weight of the 164G in lbs is (82.6), 8 lb less than the heaviest 160J (90.6) - 166K is lightest (78.7), 165D (81.5), 172 (85.3), 171 (89.3)
4. Looking at ratio of boobs to hip, hip to waist, I don't personally like when upper breast is >= hip or when hip = 2x waist so the 164G in the SLE collection just appears more balanced to my preference.
Those are just my preferences.

Compare your own dolls, learn what each size/shape has to offer for your world and pick one. You'll want to buy another within the next year anyway so no regrets right? Plan to buy both!

LOD
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LOD »

I am torn too, since I'm thinking of getting one of these as the first and probably last doll. So, the way I'm thinking is positives and negatives

164G positives:
more realistic shape (I have a problem with the unnaturally slim back and unreal waist of 160J)
easier to dress? (probably)
slightly lighter
less prone to sag (I'm guessing 160J will need care to keep them where they start off)

160J positives:
nicely soft and thick in the right places for cuddling
I prefer the shape of the 'area' on 160J, 164G like the others looks indented to me. not a matter of lip style.
thighs and butt are prettier to look at and I guess be between

If the waist and back wasn't quite as daft on 160J, I wouldn't have to keep changing my mind here. I've changed my mind about a dozen times in the last 2-3 weeks.

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

Bree wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:21 pm Depends on what you prefer. It's your gift to yourself. Make your list, check it twice.
Thinking about what worked in the past and what didn't, measure your own body proportions and think about where you want her to sit, stand, land, etc. that other dolls can't.
IMO with choice of just those two, the 164G would fit my 5'10" body better than the 160J, at least on paper. But that's me.
My tallest doll is 158 and using her, I basically compare proportions for what does and does not work for me.

This is how I would compare.
1. Leg length/Inseam of the 164G (82½") is longer than 160(78½"), 165(78½"), 166(82") and less than 171 & 172 both(84½). I think standing doggy. MTV is short but so is my wife!
2. Hip width (39.6) curvy enough without negative impact on weight or inseam. 160J 40" on paper is close but the hip to waste ratio gets out of wack for my preference.
3. You already know heavy vs light issues so weight of the 164G in lbs is (82.6), 8 lb less than the heaviest 160J (90.6) - 166K is lightest (78.7), 165D (81.5), 172 (85.3), 171 (89.3)
4. Looking at ratio of boobs to hip, hip to waist, I don't personally like when upper breast is >= hip or when hip = 2x waist so the 164G in the SLE collection just appears more balanced to my preference.
Those are just my preferences.

Compare your own dolls, learn what each size/shape has to offer for your world and pick one. You'll want to buy another within the next year anyway so no regrets right? Plan to buy both!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I'm looking more towards the 164G.

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

LOD wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:52 pm I am torn too, since I'm thinking of getting one of these as the first and probably last doll. So, the way I'm thinking is positives and negatives

164G positives:
more realistic shape (I have a problem with the unnaturally slim back and unreal waist of 160J)
easier to dress? (probably)
slightly lighter
less prone to sag (I'm guessing 160J will need care to keep them where they start off)

160J positives:
nicely soft and thick in the right places for cuddling
I prefer the shape of the 'area' on 160J, 164G like the others looks indented to me. not a matter of lip style.
thighs and butt are prettier to look at and I guess be between

If the waist and back wasn't quite as daft on 160J, I wouldn't have to keep changing my mind here. I've changed my mind about a dozen times in the last 2-3 weeks.
Never thought about the issues of the 160J breast sagging, thanks for pointing that out.

LOD
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LOD »

Hey you're welcome. I did this today- still going back and forth! :lol:

I don't know if it might help you, I did it to try and help make a decision (edit: in an ideal world I'd get both but sadly I can't afford that!)

b33
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by b33 »

Wow very nice! This will be helpful
Kaley 3.0 Zelex X165 GE94-2 head
Main Threadviewtopic.php?t=164426

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

The 164 G is more realistic. This is the most realistic SLE model with the 171 and maybe the 172.
With the other models we are more in the realm of fantasy.

So it really depends on what you're looking for. There is not one better or worse than the other, they are simply different.

If in doubt, I would go for the 164 G which will be much easier to dress and is lighter.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Bree
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bree »

LOD wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:28 pm Hey you're welcome. I did this today- still going back and forth! :lol:

I don't know if it might help you, I did it to try and help make a decision (edit: in an ideal world I'd get both but sadly I can't afford that!)
This cracks me up mainly because it's similar to what I do. I have spreadsheets calculating median and weighted averages comparing chest, waist, hip measurements to be able to filter ideal dimensions to my eyes. I have copy paste of images of various doll brands to compare side-by-side of height, inseam, MTV, etc. Then a great poster like you or Reggster posts better comparisons or actual photos side-by-side. The hunt is really part of the fun. Even after you own a couple dolls, you always look for the next one to add to the collection.

I am in the mfg. software industry and a friend and I have talked about a better "configurator" for doll vendors to speed up new releases into their storefronts and make data more accurate and easier for us all to find. But I'm just too lazy and no configuration needed for the SLE models, at least not for now!

Maybe I should wait for AI/Kindroid, train that to recommend which models I prefer. 8)

ActiveMint
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ActiveMint »

I would definitely go with the 164G

LOD
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LOD »

Bree wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:47 pm Then a great poster like you or Reggster posts better comparisons or actual photos side-by-side. The hunt is really part of the fun. Even after you own a couple dolls, you always look for the next one to add to the collection.
Great poster? :D I've been here 5 minutes and not even introduced myself

I'm still procrastinating by the way thanks to zelex ultra soft being launched and wondering if I can settle for some model outside of SLE for the added squishyness. It's got to be zelex for the EXP skeleton.

Maybe more than something to "gentle caress" I want something attractive to just drape an arm and/or leg over and go to sleep that won't start mind games in the morning. But the inspiration series doesn't really do what it needs to at the moment. Ideally I want a perfect LHP heavyweight doll that is not heavy :cry:

I'm hopeless. I figure if I can't make up my mind then it's not right and I don't want it enough, maybe later

Bree
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bree »

LOD wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:22 pm
Bree wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:47 pm Then a great poster like you or Reggster posts better comparisons or actual photos side-by-side. The hunt is really part of the fun. Even after you own a couple dolls, you always look for the next one to add to the collection.
Great poster? :D I've been here 5 minutes and not even introduced myself

I'm still procrastinating by the way thanks to zelex ultra soft being launched and wondering if I can settle for some model outside of SLE for the added squishyness. It's got to be zelex for the EXP skeleton.

Maybe more than something to "gentle caress" I want something attractive to just drape an arm and/or leg over and go to sleep that won't start mind games in the morning. But the inspiration series doesn't really do what it needs to at the moment. Ideally I want a perfect LHP heavyweight doll that is not heavy :cry:

I'm hopeless. I figure if I can't make up my mind then it's not right and I don't want it enough, maybe later
Haha, I hear you. There is always a newer better material, layout, option, etc.
Good luck with your decision. Can't really go wrong either way.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

No denying the 164G is more realistic. It's funny how little though I find myself caring about realism when the 160J comes out. No regrets.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Gotta agree, I love my 160J
160 Tease.jpg
160 Tease.jpg (1.48 MiB) Viewed 471 times
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone