www.sedoll.com

Sneak Peek at the New Silicone Pro Series - Bunny Girl Coming Soon

SEDOLL Brand was established in 2016. We are not only an online retailer but also multinational corporation with our main production facility based in Shenzhen city China. SEDOLL set out to offering competitive price on the professional sex dolls. We guarantee to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering high quality products with top-rated customer service. We have 2 global business offices in America and China, develop and manufacture innovative colloid toys and realized models. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted sex doll companies.
Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Sneak Peek at the New Silicone Pro Series - Bunny Girl Coming Soon

Post by Barbararara »

Next week, the Silicone Pro series welcomes a new member: the enchanting Bunny Girl doll. She comes with the newly designed #130 head and the 161E body, promising a unique aesthetic experience.
https://www.sedoll.com/

Basic Info:
  • Head: #130 (New)
  • Body Model: 161E
This Bunny Girl isn't just cute in appearance but also meticulously detailed. Are you ready to be charmed by her splendid debut? Stay tuned for next week's surprise!
DSC06585.jpg
DSC06585.jpg (604.19 KiB) Viewed 484 times
DSC06545.jpg
DSC06545.jpg (809.06 KiB) Viewed 484 times
DSC06541.jpg
DSC06541.jpg (726.64 KiB) Viewed 484 times
Twitter: @Eurus Allen
Facebook: @Allen Eurus
Welcome to send me PM to buy sexdolls!
click the link to find more info
https://linktr.ee/sedoll

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Sneak Peek at the New Silicone Pro Series - Bunny Girl Coming Soon

Post by Nirodha »

The new head looks very good! What a sexy bunny:)

lostinlust
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lostinlust »

The new head looks beautiful. May have to pick this one up. Question, does the new head share the same skin tone as Regina.F and Annika.F heads? Also, would it be possible to customize an order on your website? I'm looking at those 3 heads but would prefer them on the 160cm c-cup body.

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

Nirodha wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:15 am The new head looks very good! What a sexy bunny:)
Thanks💗🥰

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

lostinlust wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:02 am The new head looks beautiful. May have to pick this one up. Question, does the new head share the same skin tone as Regina.F and Annika.F heads? Also, would it be possible to customize an order on your website? I'm looking at those 3 heads but would prefer them on the 160cm c-cup body.
Yes, the skin tones of these three dolls are consistent, all in natural skin. Please note that the Regina.F (head: #078) might not be the best fit for the 160cm C-cup body. You might choose between Annika.F (head #068) and the new head #130, with head #130 being a bit cuter. However, if you need ROS (Realistic Oral System), I would recommend choosing Annika.F (head #068), as head #130 does not feature ROS. Additionally, we do support custom orders on our official website. I hope this information is helpful to you.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Such a beautiful new option :angel:

Has some lovely curves and a respectable weight, just a little tall for my tastes.
Here are her specs from their website
IMG_1681.jpeg
IMG_1681.jpeg (371.43 KiB) Viewed 282 times
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

SinsuaLuvr wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:10 am Such a beautiful new option :angel:

Has some lovely curves and a respectable weight, just a little tall for my tastes.
Here are her specs from their website

IMG_1681.jpeg
Thank you for sharing.🥳🫶

lostinlust
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lostinlust »

Barbararara wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:26 pm
lostinlust wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:02 am The new head looks beautiful. May have to pick this one up. Question, does the new head share the same skin tone as Regina.F and Annika.F heads? Also, would it be possible to customize an order on your website? I'm looking at those 3 heads but would prefer them on the 160cm c-cup body.
Yes, the skin tones of these three dolls are consistent, all in natural skin. Please note that the Regina.F (head: #078) might not be the best fit for the 160cm C-cup body. You might choose between Annika.F (head #068) and the new head #130, with head #130 being a bit cuter. However, if you need ROS (Realistic Oral System), I would recommend choosing Annika.F (head #068), as head #130 does not feature ROS. Additionally, we do support custom orders on our official website. I hope this information is helpful to you.
Sad to hear it's not a ROS, but still it's quite the pretty head. Thank you for the info!

INFORMATIONS