www.tayu-doll.com

158C Owners - Where'd you go?

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Pinestreet
Active Poster
Active Poster

158C Owners - Where'd you go?

Post by Pinestreet »

Calling all 158c owners -

For such an amazing looking doll I have been puzzled as to why we haven't seen many posts showing outfits/poses or even general updates. Where are you and how is it going? I know quite a few purchased them when they came out. Me personally and others I'm sure would love to see more pictures of the doll in a more normal setting and also hear how they have been at home so far.

Thanks!

APnightskyfreak

Re: 158C Owners - Where'd you go?

Post by APnightskyfreak »

Mine is great. No problems. Much easier to keep clean than tpe. Softness is good. Intimacy much better. Love hard hands and feet. Hate wigs. 😉 wish they had implant human hair option.

Roald
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Roald »

APnightskyfreak wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:16 am Mine is great. No problems. Much easier to keep clean than tpe. Softness is good. Intimacy much better. Love hard hands and feet. Hate wigs. 😉 wish they had implant human hair option.
I’ve been curious about the hard hands and feet. Hands makes sense to avoid finger pokes, but with the feet does it feel just like a mannequin would? I like rubbbing my dolls feet sometimes and am wondering if this option is a bit too much for me?

Pinestreet
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinestreet »

APnightskyfreak wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:16 am Mine is great. No problems. Much easier to keep clean than tpe. Softness is good. Intimacy much better. Love hard hands and feet. Hate wigs. 😉 wish they had implant human hair option.
Thats good to hear! With the hard feet are you able to stand her up for longer periods of time or is that only recommended with the standing bolts?

crabstacean

Post by crabstacean »

Life has been quite busy for me lately. I've been traveling and dating again, so I really haven't been spending much time with my dolls.

That said, whenever I get to use my TAYUs, it's always an absolute blast.
Roald wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:10 am
I’ve been curious about the hard hands and feet. Hands makes sense to avoid finger pokes, but with the feet does it feel just like a mannequin would? I like rubbbing my dolls feet sometimes and am wondering if this option is a bit too much for me?
The hard options don't feel like hard plastic, there is still some softness to it. I'd say they feel sturdier to the touch, rather than harder.
Pinestreet wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:46 pm
Thats good to hear! With the hard feet are you able to stand her up for longer periods of time or is that only recommended with the standing bolts?
I store mine hanging in a closet. Highly recommend this option. That said, I believe it should not be an issue to stand her up for long periods of time, although I'd put some soft shoes on her to avoid any wearing in her soles. Dolls are hard to balance right, though!
Luna → TAYU 161F
Juliet → MLW 148B
Hina → TAYU 158C+

INFORMATIONS