www.wmdolls.com

WM creating new Silicone dolls?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
lesotho2
Active Poster
Active Poster

WM creating new Silicone dolls?

Post by lesotho2 »

Is there any chance WM will create silicone versions of some of their TPE sculpts?
I would buy a silicone version of WM 159cm C immediately, day one.

https://wmdollshop.com/53-ft-159cm-with-233-head/
https://wmdollshop.com/53-ft-159cm-with-398-head/

I know SE just recreated many of their heads in silicone, would be amazing if WM did too.

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: WM creating new Silicone dolls?

Post by Nirodha »

They already do silicon dolls. Search for Angel Kiss that is WM's silicone line.
Both the 159C and the #398 head from your pic are available!

lesotho2
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lesotho2 »

Interesting. Thanks for responding. I don't see an exact match for 159C. They do have a 159 model, but her breasts appear bigger and honestly the sculpt looks slightly different. I almost feel like the 165 looks more similar.

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

The 159G by Angelkiss was mostly inspired by the WM 159C..just with slightly larger hips and breasts.

WM 159C: 33" breasts/22" waist/35" hip
AK 159G: 35" breasts/22" waist/36" hip

The measurements are pretty close actually.

As Niro pointed out above, the WM 398 head as well as a handful of other WM favourite heads have been reproduced by Angelkiss in silicone. Other than the classic 175D doll which AK reproduced I doubt they would ever go back and start producing 1 for 1 duplicates. The AK 159G is basically a curvier WM159, the AK 162 is clearly an updated WM 160A .. so they've come out with some new exciting bodies that draw inspiration from the WM classics which I applaud them for.

I have been thinking it would be kinda cool if AK went and made a silicone version of the WM classic 174G. I can't imagine how much buzz THAT would create lol. Although, the 174G in the new super soft S-TPE would probably feel like HEAVEN laying on top of or cuddled along side of her. OMG :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :razz:
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

mathieu242 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:21 pm I have been thinking it would be kinda cool if AK went and made a silicone version of the WM classic 174G. I can't imagine how much buzz THAT would create lol.
:thumbs_up:

I just want my girl, replaced in Silicone, full stop. I just can't understand why this model isn't available in Silicone yet :( Poor show by WM to leave us out in the cold :thumbs_down:

getawaydriver
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by getawaydriver »

Funny you post that... I'm almost ready to burn some cash.. I was thinking the angel kiss head 50 (wm head 398) blonde human hair implant with blue eyes. Just was hoping they would make something taller in the 170 to 172 cm range like the WM 172 D. I'm not really into big fat asses, but like the bigger sized knockers in the D to H range.(on taller ladys) They always ruin it with a big fat ass. Shorter lady's like a 164 cm hour glass shape I like as well.

INFORMATIONS