www.sedoll.com

Silicone Pro 160 5ft3 C Cup Annika REVIEW!

SEDOLL Brand was established in 2016. We are not only an online retailer but also multinational corporation with our main production facility based in Shenzhen city China. SEDOLL set out to offering competitive price on the professional sex dolls. We guarantee to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering high quality products with top-rated customer service. We have 2 global business offices in America and China, develop and manufacture innovative colloid toys and realized models. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted sex doll companies.
Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Silicone Pro 160 5ft3 C Cup Annika REVIEW!

Post by Jimpink »

Some of you may have noticed that I have this doll for sale and being so new there isn't much information from those who have purchased one so far. Here's a little review because I do need to offload this doll soon due to a possible house move.

I already have two other dolls, you can view them from my signature and this new SE Silicone Pro was intended to eventually replace an ageing body. It's proportions aren't quite as perfect to my needs so this is the main reason why she is for sale.
20240211_131704.jpg
20240211_131704.jpg (2.54 MiB) Viewed 645 times
Overall SE have produced a very competitive silicone doll with many modern features present in other brands but with an affordable price tag. Brand new with certain optional extras this doll should be costing you around the 2k mark which is cheaper than many other manufacturers, I know this from experience, checking the market regularly.

Details

Skin - Tactile and realistic, the body painting is good and the texture even better.

Softness - Excellent all round softness, again very realistic, the gel breast implants are very agreeable as is the softer butt. The foam core and internal structure is not obvious and this weight reduction technique works well without losing the feel when touched.

Weight - Very light at under 30kg, for such a large (medium sized really) doll she is very easy to move about compared to my other two.

Skeleton - Sturdy, strong and stiff enough to hold any pose required but also easy to manipulate joints without exerting much effort. I would say that the skeleton would last long based on this early assessment.

Hands & Feet - Articulated fingers are excellent, they would take punishment in the form of pressure and are strong enough to keep their shape and usability. I opted for the harder silicone for both the hands and feet, both work well, soft enough in the feet to stay realistic, hands are a bit harder.

LHP - The question everyone wants to know, she's a virgin so not a definitive answer. However it looks really good, all positions should be absolutely fine. I've had many different brands over the years some good in this department, some bad. This rates high on the scale in my opinion.

Head - Annika comes with the movable jaw which allows for more expressive facial positions and oral capabilities. Again the structure is good, detailing on make up good and looks really cute!

Below are a few more pictures and here's a link to the sale listing:

viewtopic.php?t=177368
20240211_131746.jpg
20240211_131746.jpg (2.64 MiB) Viewed 644 times
20240211_131932.jpg
20240211_131932.jpg (2.57 MiB) Viewed 644 times
20240211_131711.jpg
20240211_131711.jpg (2.61 MiB) Viewed 644 times
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

packout
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Silicone Pro 160 5ft3 C Cup Annika REVIEW!

Post by packout »

Thanks for the posting this review and pictures. She looks great! I just recently ordered this doll from a vendor. I probably would have bought yours, but I don't live in the UK unfortunately.

Did you by chance ever take your her clothing measurements - bust, underbust, waist, and hips?
I was wondering if they are the same or different from SE Doll's stated measurements.

Project_2501
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Project_2501 »

How do you find the lower cheeks? The eyes look really nice.

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

packout wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:02 am Thanks for the posting this review and pictures. She looks great! I just recently ordered this doll from a vendor. I probably would have bought yours, but I don't live in the UK unfortunately.

Did you by chance ever take your her clothing measurements - bust, underbust, waist, and hips?
I was wondering if they are the same or different from SE Doll's stated measurements.
I haven't taken any measurements and she's not been in any clothes since arriving part from being wrapped back up in the packing blanket. Proportions look exactly as described so I would not tend to doubt those numbers.
Project_2501 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:53 pm How do you find the lower cheeks? The eyes look really nice.
Not sure what you mean here?
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

Project_2501
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Project_2501 »

How do you find the butt?

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

Project_2501 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:51 pm How do you find the butt?
Looks fantastic and feels good too. Proportions are just right for a perky behind and the softer silicone/gel implants do the job well for realism and overall feel.
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

INFORMATIONS