Starpery.com

tiny black balls

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Tewhano
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

tiny black balls

Post by Tewhano »

While I am cleaning my doll with Dawn there will appear tiny black balls. I am guessing it is the oil mixed with dirt being removed from the tpe. They are difficult to remove and stick to my wash cloth as well as some falling down on the bed sheet. Is this common with tpe dolls or is this a problem with using Dawn dishwashing detergent? I can't use anti-bacterial soap due to being on a septic tank.
"I stands all that I can stands and I can't stands no more" - Popeye

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: tiny black balls

Post by RevJack »

Yeah, they are normal, common, and a pain in the ass.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Yep, this is a normal occurrence
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

I've always cleaned with baby oil and soft paper towels. The black stuff will stick to the oiled paper towel. It's time consuming and then you have to let the doll soak up the oil. I usually let her stand overnight and then powder in the morning. Just one of the things about tpe that some people don't like. I don't mind it. It's a good time for me to closely inspect her body for damage or wear. But when she's done and freshly powdered, she feels SO GOOD!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Yeah, baby will get the dirt balls off, but when cleaning with baby, you don't let it soak in. Over oiling can be a bad thing for TPE. Just use enough to loosen the residue, then wipe it and the oil off again. I usually do a regular Dawn sponge down afterward to remove excess oil. Then dry and powder as usual.

Another trick I use to get the dirt bits off is to put an old sock over the vacuum cleaner wand and just lightly go over the doll. Works pretty well and saves a little time.

INFORMATIONS