zelex.com.cn

ZX172E & ZXE203 - Maddie Asher

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
ZacT009

ZX172E & ZXE203 - Maddie Asher

Post by ZacT009 »

Maddie01.JPG
Maddie01.JPG (803.9 KiB) Viewed 827 times
Introducing Maddie Asher.

When I eventually landed in this rabbit hole I never really planned on getting a second figure and a third one wasn't on the cards (No, seriously). Yet there she is, a Zelex SLE (ZX172E & ZXE203).

But the question is Why?

With this type purchase they are based on an emotion. They require a feeling to get people to want to purchase them. They first need to be of a quality visually that creates that emotion and then it needs to be of a quality that allows it to function! (Literally feature and benefit) The last key factor is, of course, is price. It's the same for any product. If the product matches the value or it's represented value is less than that, equals a sale!

Hence the second one, in this case Amelia.

So why the SLE?

Well, that's easy! Having seen her on Sex Doll Australia website I was struck by how beautiful she looked and then at the price (which from what I understand gives TPE a run for the money!).

A large part of this is of course that Zelex has upped their game in ALL the above aspects again. That is there are a now a range of body types and sizes (cups, height and recently skin tone) as well as a good selection of heads that appear to would suit most tastes.

Not forgetting that I didn’t need to dig too deep in the forum to find quite a bit of very positive feedback for the SLE range.

This is a perfect example between businesses that are quick to innovate and listen to customers and act quickly when issues arise as opposed to those that refuse to adapt or slow to and worse not manage their issues well.
In an interesting way when I stand the ladies together, they represent an evolution in a nearly four-year period.

I have two small nits, the hands on this version are only jointed in the middle of the finger and not the fingertip as well, like the previous two I have, and there are distinct mold lines just above the wrists and ankles, which I can only guess is from creating they're extremities separately for their added realism . Apologies if these have been mentioned before.

I would like to thank, of course, Zelex for their amazing creations which only seem to go from strength to strength. KKFun for all his insights and blazing a such detailed trail that helps people like me get a much better understanding of what he is getting in for and lastly Andrew as Sex Doll Australia for his excellent customer service and answering my many questions each time!
Olivia's Thread!viewtopic.php?t=130378
Olivia Lauren - Gynoid Model 11 - Laura
Amelia Carmel - Zelex ZG170C - GE94-2
Maddie Asher - Zelex ZX172E - ZXE203

ZacT009

Re: ZX172E & ZXE203 - Maddie Asher

Post by ZacT009 »

Maddie, Autumn Contemplation.
Maddie02.JPG
Maddie02.JPG (805.13 KiB) Viewed 671 times

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

Ugh. I thought I had my mind made up on the 171c, now after seeing this beauty, I'm leaning towards the 172e again. Decisions, decisions...

ZacT009

Post by ZacT009 »

chris0113 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 9:43 am Ugh. I thought I had my mind made up on the 171c, now after seeing this beauty, I'm leaning towards the 172e again. Decisions, decisions...
Haha, Sorry not sorry chris0113! That's the thing about this range is that any decision You make is a Good decision! :D :D

INFORMATIONS