No insert?

Valentina Girls are high quality fleece textile sex dolls made in Sweden. The dolls are available in many body types, different skin colors, different heads, and with a very wide variety of options. If you would like an option that is not available we create that option for you. The only limit is your imagination! Website: valentinagirls.com
vicvictothemax
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

No insert?

Post by vicvictothemax »

Hey all, I was wondering has anyone ever done the deed with their VG without using an insert? Did you have the split tunnels and tighter pussy option? How about PUL fabric? I'm debating because I'm curious on how it would feel to get a VG that doesn't need an insert at all. Thanks in advance.

Zephyrus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: No insert?

Post by Zephyrus »

PUL seems designed for going in bare but I haven't had mine for long so I don't know what the long term effects will be. I asked for combined but I think I got split tunnels, but maybe my fingers just got lost in the folds. I haven't spent a lot of time with her yet.

I had another plushie (different manufacturer) which I fucked bare and inevitably she started to smell funky so had to be disposed of. This isn't recommended for a long term solution, if you're going to cum in a plushie then you need a barrier.

vicvictothemax
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by vicvictothemax »

Zephyrus wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 8:59 pm PUL seems designed for going in bare but I haven't had mine for long so I don't know what the long term effects will be. I asked for combined but I think I got split tunnels, but maybe my fingers just got lost in the folds. I haven't spent a lot of time with her yet.

I had another plushie (different manufacturer) which I fucked bare and inevitably she started to smell funky so had to be disposed of. This isn't recommended for a long term solution, if you're going to cum in a plushie then you need a barrier.
Thank you for your insight. It has been extremely helpful. Would you say that the split tunnels are worth it then, or just to keep it as the default option?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Haven't done it myself, but on the VG site forum, many owners have posted about just using a female condom and no insert at all. Regular version seems tight enough to get the deed done to me.

vicvictothemax
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by vicvictothemax »

Mr Franz wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 9:21 pm Haven't done it myself, but on the VG site forum, many owners have posted about just using a female condom and no insert at all. Regular version seems tight enough to get the deed done to me.
Interesting idea. Though at the end of the day I'll probably just keep it at the default option. Thanks for the info!

INFORMATIONS