www.thecityofsexy.com

Original (2018) Callies head: compatibility/availability?

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
Richey604
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Original (2018) Callies head: compatibility/availability?

Post by Richey604 »

A couple of years ago I bought a Gynoid model 14 body with Callies head (from My Robot Doll in the States, who incidentally were superb).

She's great except that the head looks nowhere near the images I'd seen online for Callies: mine looks much younger and more 'doll like', with smaller proportions (smaller nose, etc) and overall appears much less mature.

I'm guessing this is because the head underwent a re-do from the 2018 Artificial Human version, to the 2022 one.

Anyway, two questions relating to this:

Is the amazing 2018 Callies head, the much more mature looking, less anime one, still in circulation .. and if so, is it compatible with the model 14 body?

Also obviously, where might I be able to find one please?

(Link to images of the 'original' Artificial Human Calllies, just for reference: http://www.thecityofsexy.com/goods.php?id=64))

lightfootted
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Original (2018) Callies head: compatibility/availability?

Post by lightfootted »

Feels like a question for the manufacturer, best asked through a vendor you trust. If they still have the mold, there’s a good chance they could make it for you.

INFORMATIONS