betterlovedoll.com

Loggin on?

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
1singer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Loggin on?

Post by 1singer »

I was just wondering if anybody else has been having trouble loggin on besides me.I tried loggin on on Fri-night but it told me my pass word was wrong,even though its my same old pass word.

Well I finally gave up and went to bed,I tried again Sat-morn,again it told me my pass word was wrong,well after about 70000 tries I even tried to change my pass word,and the confirmation code it gave me wouldn't work at all,Itried it a dozen times.

I finally e-mailed the forum and told them to send me another code that would work. I went to run some errands and came back, the forum hadn't e-mailed me back yet so I tried my same old pass word, and after several tries I got on, I was just wondering if anybody else had been having trouble also.OH'' by the way to the forum staff just disregard that e-mail,but that is the first time I ever had trouble loggin on.Iwas just wondering.

Mechwizard
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mechwizard »

Nope, never experienced that. Your computer might need a little tune and lube.
Mechwizard
Consort to the Queen of Curves
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10796

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

Computers and their networks are so complicated that I'm really amazed any of it ever works! I've had all sorts of login problems in the past on other sites and the "reason" was never found out.

Most of the times, everything goes smoothly, but, occasionally, like people, things can get quirky. Last year, I was only able to make a phone connection with my local POP for my ISP about once in ten times. We checked everything from the modem, to the phone connections and wiring outside our home. The result, everything seemed perfect, but the problem still persisted. Then, mysteriously for no apparent reason at all, the problem went away and has not returned.

I think most problems are like this, but I've known friends that got so annoyed with some glitch that they actually dumped their PC in the trash and went shopping for a new one!

technoguy

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Loggin on?

Post by B3F11dolly »

No I don't have this problem and it's the first time I hear about it. Well, actually it was yesterday already, have been thinking about this for a day... I checked your account and it all seems fine to me, no idea what could be wrong.
1singer wrote: I finally e-mailed the forum and told them to send me another code
Actually I'm not even sure what you mean with "code". As long as you don't change your password, it still has to be the same, and your forum name and password is all you need to log in. Also, it finally worked, so it has to be the same.
1singer wrote: forum staff just disregard that e-mail
Where did you send your email ? Hearing "forum staff" I'd think you sent your message to dollsupport@dollforum.com or something like that... To be honest, I have no idea where on admin panel I could possibly find those emails submitted to that address. Also, I don't know who's in charge of this (surely not me), if anybody at all. :roll:

For people not able to get in because of whatever reason, best bet is to directly email a moderator or admin. If the one contacted doesn't know or if he can't access the areas needed to get things right, every moderator or admin can post on management forum for you.

my email address would be vanessa_realdoll@hotmail.de

Miss_San_Diego
Former Member

Post by Miss_San_Diego »

just a thought is the password case sensitive I never log in as I never log out

ronald305

logging in

Post by ronald305 »

Me to I can't seem to log in using my old username either, :( So when I tried signing in a new username they e-mailed me telling me to waite 24 hours to sign in can any one explain that, all Im trying to do is trying to catch up with the lastest news on the dolls and the new doll company called ruby13.thank you

INFORMATIONS