betterlovedoll.com

My Fleshlight EATS lube

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Spitzer
Active Poster
Active Poster

My Fleshlight EATS lube

Post by Spitzer »

Hi all. I got a regular pink pussy Fleshlight, and it is fine when well lubed, but the lube seems to wear out really quick. I use Astroglide and find I am having to add lube way more often than I used to with my old cyberskin or UR3 toys. Even adding more lube only results in easier use briefly before it turns into a torture device. I have used it dozens of times and often find myself getting frustrated and finishing the job the old fashioned way.

Warming in water makes little difference in the lube's effective "stroke time" :(

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks

Campdaan
Ex-Member

Post by Campdaan »

Try a different lube... Some need to have a little water added to them to "unstick" them

jonnydisco
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jonnydisco »

I found the same thing I used astroglide too, man it's like everything is fine, then wham! dry! ow ow ow, I put it away & haven't touched it since,,,,,,,
I mean I haven't touched the fleshlight since, that is, :oops: :oops: :oops:

jayo215
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jayo215 »

Which insert do you have? I had the smooth-interior and I had the same problem. The problem is the lube doesn't stay put, it gets pushed out of the way. Adding lube helps temporarily.

I've heard that the textured inserts hold lube better, but never bought one. I ended up with other toys with textured interiors which do hold lube better.

Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 5000 »

I mean I haven't touched the fleshlight since,
Yeah. I never really cared for the fleshlight. It is, however, one of the few toys on the market that is not a pure novelty item.

I'd say water. Soak it in warm water first and leave it wet & then lube. AG is the best lude.

napalm

Post by napalm »

I recomend you try "Liquid silk" lubricant for the fleshlight. I use it with my fleshlight and it lasts a long time, more than anything else I've used. Also it does not get tacky and it does not smell or tast bad. Also you want a ribbed fleshlight as they hold more lube unlike the regular lady fleshlight that is smooth on the inside and does not hold lube well. I use the wonder wave fleshlight and the liquid silk lube for best experience. Also the tighter the fleshlight is the more lube you will need to use.

Sometimes cheap is good

Post by Guest »

Ok friend...this will never fail

Get the Equate brand cheap lune from walmart ($1.75 I think)

Get a spritzer bottle ($0.50) also at walmart and periodicallly refresh/re=slipper your lube

I hate to say this but this is da best thiing ever...and I challenge the other members to refute this

Don't let the snobs tell you that price always equals quality my friend

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

Interesting lubrication problem.

No, I have not used the Fleshlight, but, in the past, I have tried making my own masturbator sleeves out of different plastic materials and also had lube problems with them all.

I found that the problem occurs when one uses a water based lubricant inside of smooth form fitting plastic channel. As a result, one's erection acts like a piston that makes a tight seal with the smooth wall of the sleeve and, literally, just pushes the lube out of the sleeve. The situation is made worse because, during sex, most guys penises tend to sweat a LOT (anybody whose ever worn a condom will know what I'm talking about). That sweat further dilutes the lube and helps it get pushed out of the way.

The solution?

The only thing that would remedy this situation would be if they could mold some grooves or pockets into the inner walls of the Fleshlight which would act as reservoirs and hold a little bit of lube in them. Then, during sex, they would continue to replace any lube pushed out of the sleeve for a while.

It might be possible for an owner of a smooth Fleshlight to create some grooves into its inner surface to act as lubricant reservoirs without messing up the gadget. If one can somehow remove the insert and turn it insdie out, then it might be possible to use a small pair of scissors to create small pits in its surface to hold lubricant.

However, you Fleshlight users might want to contact the company and complain about their product. Maybe they will respond by coming out with a new version that has some lube reservoirs in its inner surface.

technoguy

deusbot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by deusbot »

I have done some experiments with FL's and TG's idea is valid. The original idea was to check out a texturing idea. Wrap an exacto blade with tape so only a small part of the tip is exposed. This controls the depth of the cut. Turn the FL inside out, and make shallow cuts around the circurmfrence of the channel. Not long wise but across and around, to create small expansion pockets. When you lube it up they will hold the lube AND provide resistance / stimulation cuming and going. This keeps the lube in circulation, it may get pushed down by the in stroke, but another pocket will catch it, and release it on the out stroke. It doesn't solve the problem totally but it does give you some extra play time.
Artificial Intelligence is the study of how to make real computers act like the ones in the movies -Anon

The questions you ask determine the discoveries you will make - db

Spitzer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Spitzer »

Ya, mine is the smooth type. I see the comparison with a piston pushing the lube out. I might just try putting some groves in it with an x-acto as suggested.

Thanks for the replies and tips! :D

SamAdam
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SamAdam »

Kind of disappointingly as I just ordered some astroglide. If you have the none textured fleshlight insert than that would be the problem. Otherwise I'm disappointed because I heard astroglide was the best. I loved the gun oil lube fleshlight sold a year or so ago, and am disappointed with the ID lube I have got lately for the same reasons as you, which is why I decided to get some astroglide.

jayo215
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jayo215 »

If you're willing to try it, turn the FL insert inside-out and then run over it with a cheese grater. That will definitely rough up the surface. Since the FL material is softish, it'll still be pleasant inside. But--there's no going back if you do it.

I did this to mine. Worked better for lube. Not great, but better.

jonnydisco
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jonnydisco »

run what over with a cheese grater? ow, :D 8O :oops:

greywolf
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by greywolf »

campdaan wrote:Try a different lube... Some need to have a little water added to them to "unstick" them
Aqueous cream BP will unstick them better and will stop them sticking in the first place.

Aqueous cream is a light, non-greasy moisturiser that provides a layer of oil on the surface of the skin to prevent water evaporating from the skin surface; and is a firm favourite of the medical profession.

It can also mixed with lubes and also used as a lube itself as I often do; it's a very low cost substance and can save you a fortune too.

BTW I can't see why the fleshlight company still bother to sell the old original insert when you can buy any of the upgraded ribbed ones for the same price, especially the wonder wave which is really earth shattering and the best by far.

IMO They're getting a bad press by not dumping the original smooth ones, which I wouldn't have even if they were given away for free.

greywolf

INFORMATIONS