teddy-babes.com

Cleaning Teddy Babes

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
set track

Re: Cleaning Teddy Babes

Post by set track »

for the last two cleaning sessions we have used a aerosol of car/auto foam spray seat cleaner , simply spray on - leave one minute - wip off with a damp microfiber cloth , the clean water in the bowl was dirty , and there do not seem any problem with the plush fabric once dry (warm room over night).

ST & one clean Carly X

Hagen of Tronje

Post by Hagen of Tronje »

plushero wrote:Just wondered if the insert pocket in TBs pulls out for cleaning? If not, whats the best way to go about it?
You can't pull the fabric of the insert pocket out, it is fixed to the navel (at least in the 1st generation TBD models, have no surgery experience with other models). If you want to clean the pocket, use a soft toothbrush. Best way to clean the insert pocket is to avoid staining it. Always use a plastic bag arount the pink velour thing. Then another plastic bag around any additional inserts.

Hagen

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

I always use a condom with my loved ones, so they fulfill almost every wish. They also have an extra insert (Flutsch/German Gummipuppen.de), but only for the optics.
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Lately I got CDS/CDL (chlorine dioxide solution) for medical reasons. It works well against all kinds of infections including chinese microbes. But since it's also one of the strongest desinfection and bleaching fluids I added it lately to my TB cleaning water. Usually I use some liquid handsoap and a little washing powder in 1 liter hot water. Now I add also 1ccm 0.3% CDS to the water. And the results are amazing. Over the years time she got some bloom here and there that never went away despite our weekly cleaning procedure but after 2 times with CDS in the water she is super clean like new now.

Jefffromgermany
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jefffromgermany »

Hi, guys I have a problem! I have put on my Amber new underwear black and completely forgot to wash it through. Now the laundry has rubbed off on her. There is a light greyish shimmer on the places where the laundry was. Is there a way to remove it and clean it again? It doesn't have to be 1000 % clean but it is new and I don't want it to be damaged in the beginning. I am frustrated right now! I used to pay attention and today of all days I make such a mistake. I hope you know some advice.

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

Jefffromgermany wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:51 pm Hi, guys I have a problem! I have put on my Amber new underwear black and completely forgot to wash it through. Now the laundry has rubbed off on her. There is a light greyish shimmer on the places where the laundry was. Is there a way to remove it and clean it again? It doesn't have to be 1000 % clean but it is new and I don't want it to be damaged in the beginning. I am frustrated right now! I used to pay attention and today of all days I make such a mistake. I hope you know some advice.
I too want to get the discoloration out of my Cindy Deluxe Teddy Babe from the corset she came with.
How do I get some of the dye stains out of her skin?
That which does not kill me.................BETTER RUN DARN FAST!!!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

ChaseTruth TJ wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:43 pm
Jefffromgermany wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:51 pm Hi, guys I have a problem! I have put on my Amber new underwear black and completely forgot to wash it through. Now the laundry has rubbed off on her. There is a light greyish shimmer on the places where the laundry was. Is there a way to remove it and clean it again? It doesn't have to be 1000 % clean but it is new and I don't want it to be damaged in the beginning. I am frustrated right now! I used to pay attention and today of all days I make such a mistake. I hope you know some advice.
I too want to get the discoloration out of my Cindy Deluxe Teddy Babe from the corset she came with.
How do I get some of the dye stains out of her skin?
Oxi-clean 001.JPG
Oxi-clean 001.JPG (1021.19 KiB) Viewed 1849 times
I have had good luck with this. My Teddy Babe Michelle had some stains from being left in a black dress for a bit too long but this stuff took the stains out without any trouble. :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

Hagen of Tronje wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 2:17 pm
plushero wrote:Just wondered if the insert pocket in TBs pulls out for cleaning? If not, whats the best way to go about it?
You can't pull the fabric of the insert pocket out, it is fixed to the navel (at least in the 1st generation TBD models, have no surgery experience with other models). If you want to clean the pocket, use a soft toothbrush. Best way to clean the insert pocket is to avoid staining it. Always use a plastic bag arount the pink velour thing. Then another plastic bag around any additional inserts.

Hagen
use femidome.

feverdream

Post by feverdream »

This thread is very helpful. For the Pussy Velour outside of putting in the wash, would Oxi-Clean still be good to use on it?
Morgan my beautiful vampiress

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

feverdream wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:43 pm For the Pussy Velour outside of putting in the wash, would Oxi-Clean still be good to use on it?
I just use Oxi-Clean on the face and body for general stain removal. I haven't tried it on the Pussy Velour. But I think it should work.
While it's a different material than the rest of the Teddy Babe, I think it will still be ok. :thumbs_up:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

My plushie cleans herself! :haha4:

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

I wish mine could clean themselves. But unfortunately they are a bit lazy and expect me to do all the work. :drinking:

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Stewie studmuffin wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:22 am I wish mine could clean themselves. But unfortunately they are a bit lazy and expect me to do all the work. :drinking:
One of the very few advantages of real girls over Teddy Babes.

INFORMATIONS