teddy-babes.com

Sexplay inserts for Teddy Babes (photos & discussion)

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sexplay inserts for Teddy Babes (photos & discussion)

Post by Gaijin »

The last DocJohnson product I ever bought was too big to use as a Teddy babe insert, and was made with such cheap materials that it was unusable after a few months.

iNeXcess2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by iNeXcess2 »

Gaijin wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:54 am The last DocJohnson product I ever bought was too big to use as a Teddy babe insert, and was made with such cheap materials that it was unusable after a few months.
That's good to know. I appreciate the feedback. Thank You!

jamesparker5734
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jamesparker5734 »

I have used a Pussy Velour insert wrapped in a plastic newspaper bag. These bags are moe than double the length of the Pussy Velour, but not much bigger around. Insert the plastic bag into the Pussy Velour using a long thin tool or pencil or piece of scrap pipe. Wrap the rest of the bag around the Pussy Velour. then insert the assembly into the TB vagina with the same tool you used before, being careful that the bag stays in place covering the Pussy Velour. Once inserted, keep the Pussy Velour's "collar" is right on top or inside the vagina. Use your favorite water based lube and enjoy. I use this on Akiko all the time and it almost makes me forget the Sliplush insert that used to be available for Teddy Babes. I still wish Eighth Wonder would bring back the Sliplush! For now I have no pictures to share.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

jamesparker5734 wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:21 pm I have used a Pussy Velour insert wrapped in a plastic newspaper bag. These bags are moe than double the length of the Pussy Velour, but not much bigger around.
Where do you live that the newspapers are still delivered in bags? I can visualize exactly the sort of bag you are describing, but haven't seen one in twenty years.

jamesparker5734
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jamesparker5734 »

I live in the Boston area and get the Boston Herald. They are actually sleeves for keeping the newspaper dry when you have home delivery. I also used the bags that English muffins come in, 2 rows of three in a cardboard tray, like how Thomas English Muffins are packaged. you could also try the plastic gallon bags that come with twist ties, but I have not tried that. I hope this helps. Maybe later I will post pictures after I give Akiko a good sponge bath, I have been too busy enjoying Akiko that I forget to give her that sponge bath. I have enjoyed Akiko so much that I have made my upper legs sore enough for IcyHot cream!

feverdream

Post by feverdream »

Been venturing into other sex plushies and I saw this possible TB insert

https://bigsexyplush.myshopify.com/prod ... ed-v-toy-1
Morgan my beautiful vampiress

Mr_John_Doll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Mr_John_Doll »

I've been looking for some other inserts to try with my teddy babe. Might have to give that insert from BSP a try. Some of the others I've tried haven't worked out too well.

Lately I've been using the plastic bag over the pussy velour that was suggested a few replies up. I found a 100-pack on amazon for like $10 and it's been great. I don't have to worry about using femidoms or condoms and all I have to do is toss the old sleeve and replace it with a new one afterwards.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Mr_John_Doll wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:19 am I've been looking for some other inserts to try with my teddy babe. Might have to give that insert from BSP a try. Some of the others I've tried haven't worked out too well.
Keep us informed if you do. Having tried a wide variety of inserts and onaholes, I suspect the insert from BSP is harder silicone, and may not be flexible enough.

INFORMATIONS