www.funwestdoll.com

Rotten Dot Coms Picture Review of Out of the Box Dolls.

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Corben_99
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Rotten Dot Coms Picture Review of Out of the Box Dolls.

Post by Corben_99 »

Ishtaria
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Ishtaria »

Hi Corben,

Gosh, that's a pretty extensive list. They even have an inflatable piggy. :lol:

Ish
[i]"Reality is a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs." ~Lily Tomlin[/i]

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

OK Corben,

Ive checked it out.
This shows that a lot of the inflatable vinyl dolls are looking like crap.
When a good futurotic pussy is mounted in it, sex is good with them, but they aren't good enough for any photograpic work the dolls showed here.
Only vinyl dolls that are good enough to show / do some photograpics with are AFAIK:

Aria Giovany,
Alexa and
Lorissa,
Chaisy Lain

The others are often crap.

Only Latex dolls good enough for photograpy AFAIK:

French Madame,
Lovita,
Lolita,
Tera Patric.

*Latex Lover and Lethal Weapons are as far as I have heard great for sex but look IMO not nice.
So look out when buying an inflatable doll, the box often doesn't show the doll, and if you want to know how it looks and want to use her for some better photographic work... best is look at adult toys reviews http://www.adulttoyreviews.com/dolls/
On the long term better buy something that haves a look than buying an razor edged seamed bag doll.

Mytime[/url]
One dream, one mission...

bantam
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bantam »

I thought Letha Weapons looked the best (of that group of dolls, anyway). The way the pieces of vinyl were cut have obviously allowed the makers to give her some semblance of a decent shape. Even though it's comically exaggerated, it definitely looks like someone intended it to look that way.

Most of the rest of them seem like a half-assed, 'cheapest method' attempt to make a human figure. After seeing the effort made by top doll makers, these seem almost insulting to me. I want others to take my twisted fantasies as seriously as I do :twisted: :lol:

Guavadude

Much more usefull

Post by Guavadude »

Now this was much more usefull and alot less stomache turning than your don't push to hard post, thanks for the link :?

Corben_99
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Much more usefull

Post by Corben_99 »

Guavadude wrote:Now this was much more usefull and alot less stomache turning than your don't push to hard post, thanks for the link :?
hahahahaha!!! Hey man, that was the Batcave, we're supposed to be rude in there. hahahaha!!! Think of it, as more of a public service announcement. :oops: :oops: :oops: 8O

Latexman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Latexman »

bantam:

Letha Weapons is a latex doll. The body is all one piece of heavy latex that attaches to the head at the neck. Doll looks comical but feels great. One if the best latex dolls available, along with Latex Lover.

bantam
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bantam »

Thanks, Latexman. In my quest for the 'portable' doll, I'm starting to consider inflatables a bit more seriously. Letha's definitely on the 'short list' of inflatables, as is the French Madame. I'll have to take a look at the Latex Lover as well.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Most inflatables look like crap to those who have seen Realdoll and others. When I got my 1st Bridgette $20 doll when I was 21, I thought she looked great, but I didn't know what was really out there at the time. So I guess that it is just a matter of perception. We here at the Doll Forum have been spoiled by the likes of Matt, Mark, etc.. :D

INFORMATIONS