DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Bigger tits

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
citris1

Bigger tits

Post by citris1 »

I've got "doll fever" again and I'm looking for another doll. I like PIB dolls. I see on their website only one doll style with a bust size of 33. I'd like to get a doll with bigger tits. Could PIB make one? If I buy I PIB doll would she take a boob job well?

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Bigger tits

Post by timetraveler1 »

just as their was a demand for the doll with medium size breast and making a little smaller breast their is also and will be a demand for larger at least d size breast then all area's of breast size will be covered with the exception of gigantic breast which are more apt to cause rips etc. because of the sheer size and or weight .
:)

snake53
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by snake53 »

PIB dolls are already a D cup - 30D. What you guys who want a bigger breast size need is not just a D cup, but a D cup with a larger upper body eg 32D or 34D. That will give you an overall larger breast.

For me I find that the PIB breast size is a perfect match for her body size, any bigger would look out of balance. Bigger breasts would require a bigger framed body and more weight to lug around. 30D is more than a handful.
[url=http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11979]My PIB Doll Album[/url]

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

I gotta go with snake on this one, there breasts are pretty bigand the details are amazing but the pics don't do them justice
My Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11918<br /><br />

IFox
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by IFox »

D cup is huge...lol. That's almost as big as my ego 8O

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Citrus just wants a pretty PIB that he can motorboat.I wouldn't settle for less as I am a tit 8O man(forgive me ladies)myself.Anyway citrus,they would have to create another mold for that which would be highly expensive.Maybe in time that option will become available to customers but I can't say for sure because I am not the manufacturer.

jm6o8u
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jm6o8u »

janesays wrote:Citrus just wants a pretty PIB that he can motorboat.I wouldn't settle for less as I am a tit man
I just came across this post and you are right the Titmen just love to motorboat :haha4: :haha4:

Sincerely JM :lying: :haha4:

INFORMATIONS