DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Hope

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
sactojoe

Re: Hope

Post by sactojoe »

toonist wrote:Hi,
I am pretty sure that the eyes in the pic that show the long brown hair are from Guy Louis.
Extraordinary. Their life-like quality, and the lace front wig...just do the trick.
That pic...well, I doubt that we could do any better. Sometimes we actually hit the target!!!
P
I was wondering why the eyes looked so real. Guy's work is fantastic!

I'm glad they are available again.

phillip57
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by phillip57 »

It's hard to believe there is a wig on her, the hairs seem to be coming out of her scalp!
Where did this wig come from?

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

The quality accessories make a good deal of difference. I have no idea if you can still get those eyes. The lace front wigs however are readily available.
P
Attachments
Hope lace.jpg
Hope lace.jpg (529.72 KiB) Viewed 2173 times

sactojoe

Post by sactojoe »

toonist wrote:The quality accessories make a good deal of difference. I have no idea if you can still get those eyes. The lace front wigs however are readily available.
P
Yes they do! That wig looks so good that I wasn't sure if it was hand-punched at first. Either way it would be worth it. It really sets your work off!

Guy still has his custom eyes listed on the FuseFX website:

http://www.fusefx.ca/products.html

They are way down the page under "accessories".

IFox
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by IFox »

Wow Pat! You're faces are so incredibly seductive! Are you still working on the PIB lite? I can't wait to see what the new body looks like, if that's still in-process!

acrux
Former Member

Post by acrux »

IFox wrote:Are you still working on the PIB lite? I can't wait to see what the new body looks like, if that's still in-process!
Me too! I won’t buy anything heavier than ca. 55 pounds, so it’ll ether be a Ruby/Lilith – or a PIB light, if it materializes in the not too distant future (and is light enough).

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hi!
That is something we work on every day. Our priority though, is getting orders filled. So, as usual, we attempt to do both. The "funsize" PIB is something I really look forward to as well.
We're doing some experiments today with a heating element. We've tried several in the past, but they weren't quite right. I believe we've got it now. I'll let you know tomorrow!
P
Attachments
Hope lbh.jpg
Hope lbh.jpg (206.88 KiB) Viewed 2106 times

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

Thats great news Patrick, just think if it works not only will they be beautiful but warm to, now that would be hard to beat !
My Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11918<br /><br />

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

Hey Big P,

Regarding the heating element, I'm hoping it will be something that has a detachable power cord like on a boombox, so it doesn't require stuffing a cord up inside the skull, which was something you had suggested a while back.

Loving your stuff, as always! 8)
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

are your lace top wigs going to be standard or is that something you just tried on the doll for looks and to be photographed ? they do make a world of difference in the looks (if) they don't bring the price up to much . , also whats this mini that was mentioned , a smaller sized doll? small in height or what ? :?

nemo
Former Member

Post by nemo »

timetraveler1 wrote: . , also whats this mini that was mentioned , a smaller sized doll? small in height or what ? :?
No heavier and no shorter than Ruby, hopefully?

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

We've been working on a little cutie for some time now. It's a long process with plenty to go.
There is always going to be something fun down the road. We'll let you know when it gets close. TGIF!!!!!! A toast to the wonderful person who ordered today!! We'll also know how the new heating element works out tomorrow! Always something new..
Celebrating a friends birthday tonight...great way to start the weekend. P

Renate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Renate »

This is the cutest PIB face yet!

I like the makeup on her also! She's such a cutie!

Great work on her Patrick!

Ren<3
♥♥♥Check Out My Blog! Juicy♥Splatter Doll Photography♥♥♥

phillip57
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by phillip57 »

toonist wrote:Thanks. :lol:
We gave Hope (think Persian) an updated gallery on our website today.
And we tweeked lots of other parts of the site...streamlined the Order Page, etc.
Finished the mold for our big clit labia. It fits perfectly.
Now we're adding more inner detail to our insert so as to make it more visually accurate...and it should feel even better as well.
I'll post a pic tomorrow.
P
Toonist, Please, will you sell me one of these big clit labia? I must have one for Gabrielle.
Please? Please? Please?

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hey hey,
You don't have to ask me twice. We'd be happy to send you one of the big "Beans " for your lady!
P

INFORMATIONS