www.funwestdoll.com

Latex French Madame in the USA?

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Latexman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re:info

Post by Latexman »

It is just a hunch, but I think Seduction is ordering direct from France and re-selling the dolls. My doll orders from Concorde took less than a few days at regular post. So he's probably waiting on an order to fill your requests, or waiting for a minimum order before sending for more.
Considering how sparse Seduction's catalogue is, I can't imagine that they are THAT busy. He's probably buying time. That guy who is cross posting here and at Yahoo is undoubtedly doing the same (if he is in fact legit).
I wouldn't worry about customs, as Realdoll go across the border fairly regular. Your main worry is that no customs officer takes your doll for a test drive on his coffee break. Maybe vendors should send them with chastity belts? :twisted:

Warlock13

LOL

Post by Warlock13 »

And bulletproof underwear :lol: Hey latex thanks so much for your insight, i appreciate it alot. I'm still wondering, many have said they dont make the original lolita doll, yet figure 8 got a lolita from seduction .ca . instead of the madame he wanted. I guess he got a madame box with a lolita. The whole deal confuses me, ill be glad when i get it, so i can forget about it.

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

Warlock, I know this is a bit off topic, but are you planning on modifying your Lolita in any way when you get her, such as stuffing her, removing/changing makeup, etc.?

Rainy

Figure8

Post by Figure8 »

[quote]Considering how sparse Seduction's catalogue is, I can't imagine that they are THAT busy.[/quote/

That's just their online catalogue. The company seems to do the majority of theis business in-store. He probably means he is very busy in the store and doesnt have much time to work on onlin questions or orders...

Warlock13

hello

Post by Warlock13 »

Your correct figure 8, they have a 3 level store with millions of items. No i wont be stuffing the doll if i get one rainy. You can see all 3 levels of the store online on their website. Waiting patiently for my order, i dont know how you guys wait for realdolls or other silicone lovelies :? You guys are the real heros in my book. If i dont get mine i can go down to the store and buy another doll in 15 min. Much different then when red dragon lost his in shipment. Ive never had a inflatable dolly before, all i know is that superbabe almost put me in a wheelchair it was so heavy. I realized that a silicone doll is a major life changing thing, i aint ready for. I aint given up on real women yet :roll: There aint nuthin like a real women, their just so damn hard to deal with :lol:

Slate
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: hello

Post by Slate »

Warlock13 wrote:Waiting patiently for my order, i dont know how you guys wait for realdolls or other silicone lovelies
Hi Warlock.

I know how you feel, it makes me crazy waiting for a doll to arrive. Ever since my first doll I've always had my orders shipped by 2nd day UPS...sometimes that even seems to take forever!

That was my original reason for this thread...find a US dealer that plays by the rules we're all used to. So far, no luck. :cry:

--Slate
[i][b]Inflatables...[/b]learn them, love them, live them![/i]

INFORMATIONS