www.funwestdoll.com

Introducing

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Midas

Introducing

Post by Midas »

I have uploaded into my Gallery, pictures of my New Doll Lyndsey, formerly known as Rachel from the Ramsdale website.
Lyndsey album

Midas

Kenpo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kenpo »

Midas,
I am considering a latex doll. Can you post some nude pics and give a review of how she looks, feels, etc.?
Thanks Kenpo

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

Congrats Midas! Lyndsey looks like she will be good company for you. :D I agree with Kenpo, I'd be interested too in hearing how she looks and feels to you.

Rainy

Glory

Post by Glory »

Wow, congrats :D

I loved the stuff taken of her on Ramsdale, she was the one in the shoot with a black skirt white blouse and tie wasn't she? That was one of my favorite photo sessions the site.

Midas

Post by Midas »

she looks great but I have replace the nipples due to very very tight clothing. she's cuddly but not as soft as the sillicone of a real doll. the latex in the hands are almost as hard as super balls. so I'm going to make a hand skeleton. and replace the hands. the vagina is not to my liking. it is to large to the size of the body.so I'm eventuly going to replace that to. and lastly I'm going to redo the makeup. she's got way way to much blush. I still haven't had sex with her do to I have to align the vagina passage and it's not aligning properly. but I think the skeleton shifted in shipping. after all the delevery man had the create upside down.

Midas

PS I want these boots for her.

goddesstiffi

shes kewl,midas!!!!!!!

Post by goddesstiffi »

and i luv the boots

Sith_Lord

Post by Sith_Lord »

Those are girls boots???? Must be a goth thing, Which is of course why I'm at a loss. (I know I'm an old fart)

My definition of goth: The corpse look- It's not just for halloween anymore! :roll:
I suddenly realized I\'m living in a dollhouse!

Midas

***UPDATE***

Post by Midas »

***UPDATE***
I carefuly peeled the head off the neck. and found the ball in the head has been squashed inwards from being upside down. I'm going to fix the ball so it doesn't happen in future. I've also got to figure out to tighten the joints on the skeleton cause she wont stay in the poses I put her in. but she is as flexable as a gymnist.

and tiffi here's the link for the boots there available in calf and knee length styles. Boots page

Midas

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

Midas wrote:she looks great but I have replace the nipples due to very very tight clothing. she's cuddly but not as soft as the sillicone of a real doll. the latex in the hands are almost as hard as super balls. so I'm going to make a hand skeleton. and replace the hands. the vagina is not to my liking. it is to large to the size of the body.so I'm eventuly going to replace that to. and lastly I'm going to redo the makeup. she's got way way to much blush. I still haven't had sex with her do to I have to align the vagina passage and it's not aligning properly. but I think the skeleton shifted in shipping. after all the delevery man had the create upside down.
When you get a chance Midas, can you update us on how things are going with Lyndsey? I'd like to know how you're doing on fixing her up.

Rainy

vegewell
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by vegewell »

Midas
nice work.good to you.
vegewell

Midas

Post by Midas »

When you get a chance Midas, can you update us on how things are going with Lyndsey? I'd like to know how you're doing on fixing her up.

Rainy

Sure thing Rainy, I haven't done any thing to her in 2 weeks since I was out of the country for that time. I'm looking in to getting some glass or plasitc eye's. I'm going to be replaceing the wig. repainting the face, replacing eyebrows and lashes. replacing the vagina and making poseable hand skeletons. I got a lot to work on. hopefuly the end result will be great. and thanks you Vegewell for your encouragement.

Midas

Warlock13

doll

Post by Warlock13 »

Is the doll you have on the member gallery a french madame? I didnt realize she had such big tit nipples :D Boy those are a couple of goodies! Is she stuffed or inflated? Great pictures keep up the good work midas :P

Midas

Post by Midas »

I'm not really sure but I think she's a Madame, I bought her from Ramsdale. she is stuffed. and those are not the orignal nipples. that have been replaced. and there of a much nicer feel.I would however like to make casts from a real girl. but it's probably not going to happen.

Midas

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

Midas, if you are looking for nipples, you might check these out: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... egory=4844

They look pretty darn realistic to me!

jayo215
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jayo215 »

Raingirl wrote:Midas, if you are looking for nipples, you might check these out: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... egory=4844

They look pretty darn realistic to me!
But how do they taste? ;)
AdultDVDTalk is being sued by trolls. It could happen here, too. Please #KeepTalkAlive

INFORMATIONS