DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Body 2?

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
shotakong
Active Poster
Active Poster

Body 2?

Post by shotakong »

Hey guys, been watching to see what doll to get and I was wondering if you were going to produce a body 2 or not.

I love the bathing beauty, I really do, but my only thing is: the breasts are so perky - maybe it's a personal thing, haha.

Any chance of maybe having them with a more natural droop to them?

Love the dolls you guys have, they are beautiful art.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Body 2?

Post by timetraveler1 »

ok, i'll ask along to if their is a body 2 what is the plans for what type of body it will be , I know that it's probably a priority to keep the body lighter in weight (which it should be) but i do hope even though it will add some more weight , that a more plumper doll can be made and acheived something simular to a sophia ( not the thinner party doll one).
Is their any chance of a proto type being made to check out the weight etc. it would have to be in the future?

Incognito
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Incognito »

Patrick just posted earlier this week that he is hard at work on the body 2, but that is is a looong way off. I also believe that it will be a more petit and lighter doll, not just shorter. If I remember correctly the whole reason for him making this second body is to address individuals concerns about size and weight. I doubt that a Sophie like doll can be created without adding to the weight of the body, which is obviously the polar opposite of what he's trying to achieve.
....one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened....

shotakong
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by shotakong »

Ah snap, maybe Patrick can chime in:

Any chance of custom breast sizes with the same body? Or custom natural droop? :)

Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Meschler »

Different Breat sizes and shapes would be realy great. I doubt this is possible, but who knows.....

I realy like the bathing beauty's body. Imho she has the best looking belly of all dolls out there. The only thing I didnt like are the shape of her breasts. I prefere them more round.

I realy have a cruch for full and round silicone breasts :evilbat:

Just my 2 cents,
Meschler
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

fuji

Post by fuji »

Meschler wrote:Different Breat sizes and shapes would be realy great. I doubt this is possible, but who knows.....

I realy like the bathing beauty's body. Imho she has the best looking belly of all dolls out there. The only thing I didnt like are the shape of her breasts. I prefere them more round.

I realy have a cruch for full and round silicone breasts :evilbat:

Just my 2 cents,
Meschler
I know what you mean by this, but though that the breasts have a natural shape, they're pretty round for me... look at these pictures! 8O

Plus, there is a certain number of people that ask for bigger breasts, but... ok, it is always possible to make them bigger, but they also seem pretty big for me... again, look at the pictures above...
The round shape and the big size you want are already there, but in a natural version... Image
Again, I perfectly understand what you're waiting for, and there's absolutly no offense here - I don't judge you, nor your tastes or anyone or anything else, and I respect your point of view -, but I think that there's already a large number of dolls in the market that have these artificial aspects concerning the breasts, enough for having no rush in making an another version of what that already exists... As time goes by, Patrick will certainly make the doll of your dream, but for the moment, I'm glad that his goal is to create some wonderfull dolls with unique and unseen features! :wink:

shotakong
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by shotakong »

I was thinking of breasts in between the current doll's breasts and the breasts from the model they hired :) Look at her body, so amazing.

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/di ... 24&pos=139

fuji

Post by fuji »

shotakong wrote:I was thinking of breasts in between the current doll's breasts and the breasts from the model they hired :) Look at her body, so amazing.

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/di ... 24&pos=139
I agree!! :D What an amazing body!!Image
The next body will have some smaller breasts, but I dunno about the shape... As long as it's natural, it'll be perfect for me!! :D

INFORMATIONS