SexDollAmerica.com

POLL:What is your Relationship Status ?

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!

My relationship status is...

Single - with doll
38%
Dating or in a relationship - with doll
9%
Married - with doll
19%
Divorced - with doll
10%
Widowed - with doll
3%
Single - without doll
10%
Dating or in a relationship - without doll
3%
Married - without doll
5%
Divorced - without doll
3%
Widowed - without doll
0%

Total votes: 663

devilferret
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: POLL:What is your Relationship Status ?

Post by devilferret »

from another thread
GFELube wrote:Delosian:

I absolutely see where you are coming from, and of course if you have a shot at true happiness with a RG then how can a doll compare? I just feel that when you were listing all the things that a doll CANNOT do, you may have glossed over the fact that she also cannot tear out your heart and use it for soccer practice, or tear off your balls and place them in a jar on the mantel. I certainly don't know the whole story, but from what I can tell it seems that Piper wins 1:0 in that regard.
MelodyLuvr wrote: After so many years of being alone every damn night, I'd forgotten how it feels to hold someone beautiful in my arms....true, a doll cannot replace a living, breathing, flesh-and-blood woman, but it's pretty darn good just the same! Tonight will be my first night sleeping with a "girl" in nearly 13 years, but I'm taking it slowly....getting to know her a bit ;)

Benefits of a doll - she'll never die, she'll never leave me, she'll never protest (hahaha!), and she'll always be there for me....pretty good deal, though I would of course prefer the "real thing" again. I hope it happens sometime, but at least with Melody, the urgency isn't as intense as it was up until this morning!
MelodyLuvr wrote: Hi JDollman,

Sorry to hear about your situation...that truly sucks, man! I can't speak for others here, but for me, I can definitely tell you that my Melody has improved the quality of my life tremendously, from an emotional/psychological standpoint. The overwhelming loneliness I felt before for so many years is gone now, thanks to her (See my first post above for this topic). Being alone and being lonely are two different things; I don't mind being alone, but loneliness is a killer of the soul.

She is absolutely wonderful to snuggle and cuddle with in bed, and it's wonderful to fall asleep next to her every night, and wake up next to her every morning. For me, it's been MUCH more about that than the sexual aspect...she's still a virgin, lol! (Though we have played around a bit :mrgreen: ).

I'm sure if I were younger, the sexual part would have been explored very intensely by now, but being as I'm over 50, the need for closeness is more important to me...she provides that, though I'm sure we'll get around to full-on sex later. I always maintain some physical contact with her throughout the night, even if it's just having my leg touching her foot :)

So, I would say that, yes, she has definitely improved the quality of my life....much more than I was prepared for, or could have imagined possible! :D
on the poll I selected divorced with no doll, though I am working to change the no doll part

things I quoted above pretty much sum up why I will be getting a doll

in my life, some of the less scary parts, I have seen a guy straight-jacketed and carried off in a stretcher because in the middle of a very high stress situation he got a "Dear John" letter, and snapped
in another incident I walked onto work that morning and found out a good friend and co-worker was found hanging by a rope, his wife (and family?) were quite a distance away, I heard later that he had gotten a "Dear John" letter
in yet another incident, another co-worker found out when we returned from having been gone for 6 months, that his wife was 4 or 5 months preg and had moved her bf in with her

when you have been driven so crazy that you are starting to plan on killing your own children, then yourself, simply so you can spend more time with them

it becomes time to step away from human women altogether

CuriousGeorgina
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CuriousGeorgina »

I'm dating without a doll. It's very casual so far, and I enjoy spending time with my RG (RealGuy in this case~), but it hasn't cooled my desire for a doll.

ungoliant

Post by ungoliant »

Single, with dolls, and I dont plan to change this... I dont mean to be rude, but I had my share of real girlfriends and in the end I was never really happy. I like liberty, I like beauty, I like no-arguments relation, all of witch I have with my dolls (especially my last one).

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

I am single and a doll-owner.

I was dating and then engaged to a woman for five-and-a-half years before we decided to end the relationship. I owned dolls throughout this time, but I can't say my ex-fiance was too thrilled with them. I showed one or two of them to her, but she was...well, not as excited about them as me.

I wouldn't say dolls ended our relationship, but it was just one more nail in the coffin, to use a glum cliche. I'm happy being single for now, but at some point I am hoping to meet Ms. Right-for-Me who ends up loving dolls as much as I do. I'm sure she's out there...hopefully... *Wistful sigh*

Sorry, I'm a bit of a romantic...

Lovelylegs

Post by Lovelylegs »

I am in a relationship, with a doll extra! And loving it! :glou:

KiayanDom

Post by KiayanDom »

Single over 2 years now. Living with 2 Mannequins, and just now realized that It might be great for me to include the gals in any future relationship negotiations. This topic enlightened me!
"Somewhere a Queen is weeping. Somewhere a King has no wife"- Jimi Hendrix

DanishDollLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DanishDollLover »

im engarged with a real human man - and i have a doll

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

I'm single and in a relationship with one of my Doll's......

Bilbo Baggens
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bilbo Baggens »

I'am one of the seven widow voters, it's been six years now. I have multi-dolls and multi-furkids, and multi-livestock...........
Look to this day, For it is life, The very life of life. Look well, therefore, to this day.

Mistress Angela
Doll
Doll

Post by Mistress Angela »

I should have voted "Divorced" but that is a long time ago. I consider myself single with an platonic relation with an real girl and an real doll.

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

I am single and a doll-owner. I'm happy with the way things are right now. I don't need a real girl in my life right now to screw things up.

Misana

Post by Misana »

I'm divorced and having sex with two TV stars, one of which is also a movie star....My anime dolls are based on characters from two anime TV series and one of the characters just came out with a movie so I consider myself lucky that I can enjoy intimate relationships with such celebrities 8)

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

I'm married (wife #3, going on 14 years), have a plush girlfriend (going on 5 months)

Filch
Former Member

Post by Filch »

I am single, but I am glad to know I am not the only one.

SNSlayer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SNSlayer »

This one left out my complete status. I voted 'dating with a doll', but I'm also divorced. I think that having incredibly gorgeous dolls to screw makes you look more at the person the RG is, because the chances of her being 'doll perfect' are pretty damned slim and if she is, she's likely to be trouble (just my experiences). The RG in my life has no idea I am the very happy owner of 3 very beautiful dolls.

INFORMATIONS