DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Does anyone yet own a Hope doll from PIB?

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
jerryboy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Does anyone yet own a Hope doll from PIB?

Post by jerryboy »

I am in the market for any doll other than a Real Doll, whose cost now exceeds it's original client base in my opinion as a doll lover.
For me the don't have that curvaciousness that Patrick Wise's dolls have. However Real Dolls organization is fine honed and they do turn out many
tough doll and durable dolls these days. What is attracting me to consider PIB dolls is their product. His dolls have that kind of look that
projects intimacy. His dolls have a femine quality that men desire and make no mistake his dolls faces, though still a few, are indeed gorgeous and
though only one body design, the one they have, bathing beauties, is quite superb and indeed curvacious and sexy.

I would like to know if anyone here owns the new doll face Hope and if you do, can you post a picture of the head on it's full body for us to see.
Would really appreciate it in helping me make a decision. Thanks to you all that answer this request.

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Does anyone yet own a Hope doll from PIB?

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Im sure someone will buy a doll with "hopes" face.
Imo its the best head so far and definitely my next doll im going to buy when i get the money ^^

Incognito
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Incognito »

Ok I got a message saying that the links I posted don't work for some reason. Just go to the Doll Album and look up 'toonist' in the search bar. It will pull up his entries and then look for 'Hope'.
....one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened....

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Hope is definitely a beautiful face and my favorite from PIB by far. I would also be interested in seeing some photos of her from someone who ordered one. As the photos in the PIB doll album are quite striking and it would just be interesting to see a comparison.

jerryboy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jerryboy »

This is strange. I went to those links that a TDF member posted, and later admitted the did not work and as well for me too. However on a second try after leaving the page, those links took me to Angelica's pictures from the Doll Album.(http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=11265). That was odd it worked the second time, but each link only showed me her garment and a pic of her feet...lol That was weird. Then the suggestion from the TDF member only to search for the Toonist at the Doll Album only resulted in the same result of pictures. I guess it's futile to see this picture here for now. I wish Patrick's inventory had models already made up for us to see and not dolls from clients. It's just that when you spend thousands of dollars for such a product you have a right to see a sample of what your ordering. I know Patricks outfit seems to be small right now, so I am not upset. It's just that in his pictures of her face on his website, you can see below the face there is a body so that leads me to believe he can show us a picture of the body along with the face. Patrick if you read this article, may I suggest that you post one of Hopes full body pictures for us all to see. She must be a piece of beautiful artwork and I think it would be forthcoming of you to let us see the rest of her here. At least in the forum if not on your website.

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hi.
We are literally putting the finishing touches on a Hope that will go out tomorrow. I'll post a pic or two soon as the coloring sets.
P
Also, I post our pics here under the name private island beauties . I think there are 7 pages.

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Here are a couple of Hope pics that show her on the body. One of them is heading out tomorrow. Yea!
P
Attachments
photo-70.jpg
photo-70.jpg (121.74 KiB) Viewed 4418 times
photo-44.jpg
photo-44.jpg (155.04 KiB) Viewed 4418 times
Hope Tat.jpg
Hope Tat.jpg (118.8 KiB) Viewed 4418 times

CharlieWone
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CharlieWone »

Love the freckles and the tat! Hey Pat, are you at Ren Fair this year?

jerryboy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jerryboy »

Mr. Toonist! You rock. I will anxiously await for those other pics as well. Your the man!

Incognito
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Incognito »

Ok I wrongly assumed that people would fiddle with the search options in the even that they didn't find something right away. My bad.

When you get to the Doll Album (not the Doll Matrix) there is a tab in the upper right that says 'Search'. Click it. In the flashing bar type 'toonist', then check the remaining two boxes below the bar (specifically the ones that say 'Owner name' and 'Filename'). Then click 'Search'. Those are the steps that I take every time, so if they don't work I have no idea what to say. If they do work just look through all the lovely pictures and you will find some titled 'Hope', or you can just skip to the bottom of page 4 and the top of page 5.
....one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened....

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hey Hey,
Yes, we started the Ren Fair last weekend.
It's always a fun time.
We absolutely don't have time for it, but, here we go again!
P

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Holy Cow! I absolutely love the freckles you put on this doll ! Amazing work.

I still cannot get over the ass on these dolls, Grade A+ aesthetics. :mrgreen:
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

jerryboy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jerryboy »

Still waiting for a full body picture of Hope from anyone? Is that unreasonable to ask for?

ipani
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ipani »

jerryboy wrote:Still waiting for a full body picture of Hope from anyone? Is that unreasonable to ask for?
http://www.privateislandbeauties.com/ga ... es_eden.do

have you seen the "Eden" face yet?
it's my favorite of the PIB faces...
Hello... I'm the Happiness Fairy, I've sprinkled happy dust on you. So Smile dammit. This stuff is expensive!!

INFORMATIONS