DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Got my PIB delivered Thursday!

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
trevor126
Apprentice
Apprentice

Got my PIB delivered Thursday!

Post by trevor126 »

Yes--I am now the proud owner of my very own Private Island Beauty! She's absolutely beautiful and I can't thank Patrick enough for the work he did in creating her.
I created a gallery over on the Doll Album documenting my first day with her--and believe it or not--I'm a Systems Analyst-- but I'll be damned if I know how to link it here to this post --and frankly I'm a little worried I might do it wrong, break one of the sites codes or rules-- and get myself banned.
So if you're interested in seeing it --I'm guessing you could always look it up under my user name or the Doll's name which is "Allison".
Also if incognito is reading this-- I tried to respond to your very nice welcoming email but apparently being a newbie I am unable to do so--but as soon as I can-- I will gladly answer your questions.

tigerwhite
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Got my PIB delivered Thursday!

Post by tigerwhite »

Congrats, my PIB is in production now.

B-Zilla Lives
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by B-Zilla Lives »

Congratulations on a great looking doll!

The PIB's have beautiful bodies, I bet having her in bed is like exploring a new country... a very soft, curvy, hilly country. :D
Bubbles' #1 Fan

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

she looks great and the pics are really good too, hope you enjoy her as much as I do Destiny. best of luck
My Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11918<br /><br />

CharlieWone
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CharlieWone »

Congratulations, Trevor126, Allison is a great looking girl. Now the fun of getting to know her begins! The more you get used to her, the more she will amaze you. Great choice :D

jerryboy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jerryboy »

Congratulations Trevor! She looks great and it's great you fired off a few pics to let us see. Looking forward to some great pictures as well, best wishes with your new
companion! I'm glad to see them since I also have a Hope doll waiting in Patricks queue to be born.

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Hey Trevor first off Congratulations on getting one of Patrick's goddesses. She is sweet!

And no worries. The album looks great. I wanna see some booty. All doll genitalia is okay, just not human.

Welcome to The Doll Forum and thanks for sharing these wonderful pics:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=3643
normal_Allison_044.jpg
normal_Allison_044.jpg (46.3 KiB) Viewed 3650 times
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

Gramps
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Gramps »

She's awesome! Thanks for the link and the photo, janesays.
I need to avoid both TDF and chocolate candy, for similar reasons.

dwhite601
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dwhite601 »

Congratulations, Trevor. Allison is very pretty. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her.

David
See my girls Image

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Nice photos. Man that doll looks great from any angle.

I read this under one of your photos:
The only thing I'd change is that PIB's don't come with pubic hair anymore and I prefer a little landing strip down there so I'm going to have to look at some way to eventually add some.
Please God NOOooooooo!!! Patrick's Pubic Hair placement is probably some of the best work I've ever seen. That blonde pubic hair on a tan body.... HOT. SMOKING HOT.

Hopefully the pubic hair is still an option?
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Wow, Allison is beautiful!

Congrats!

Another leading doll manufacturer sells pubic hair kits, if PIB is no longer doing it.

PIB should upgrade to a tougher shipping box IMO

However your Allison is so delicious looking, PIB remains at the top of my list for next doll to get.

Mmmmmmmm gotta love those titties...
Attachments
Allison_047.jpg
Allison_047.jpg (2.63 MiB) Viewed 3524 times
Allison_046.jpg
Allison_046.jpg (3.04 MiB) Viewed 3524 times
My Doll Album is here!

jerryboy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jerryboy »

Trevor I am happy to see these pictures you've recently posted. They give us some insight of what to expect from PIB. I read that you noticed a tear in the Green plastic outer lining and later when opening up the box, you said there was some "debris" in the carton. Can you elaborate further what you meant by using the word debris?
Also, I have been collecting previous pictures of the carton container previous owners have posted here after they got their delivery. I have seen some cartons or containers that appear to have some kind of wooden frame, while others appear to be just made out of card board lined with lots of foam.
I feel that the shipping cost we pay should insure we get a fool proof, guerilla proof package that any callous delivery man can't damage. However after seeing your package, it does not give me that secure feeling I'd expect after ordering a product like this. Privacy is very important and one thing we'd expect is that no poke holes can be made for some peering local delivery man or woman to see. It's bad enough they are nosy and always ask us what's inside. I will tell them it's a custom Christmas tree, but it's hard to defend that reason when the carton can shake and the contents bounce like a rubbermaid device...lol I hope sincerly that Patrick has not cut corners in this respect. Please tell us about the package. Did it protect your doll well?

trevor126
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by trevor126 »

Thanks to everyone for all your kudos and well wishes!
And Thank you janesays for posting the link to my album. I've been trying some different looks with Allison --with different wigs and make-up and clothing and hope to have those pics uploaded soon.
Since it's Football Sunday I didn't get a chance to spend any time with Allison today (poor girl---only home 4 days and already a Football Widow...:) but I wanted to thank everyone and answer some of the posts.

janesays--not to worry--I'm a leg and booty man myself and I've taken plenty of shots to prove that. The first night was just some quick pics--kind of a documenting/experimenting thing. But Friday and Saturday I took what I think are some pretty good shots showing that awesome PIB booty and I hope to get those uploaded sometime this week.

Also I can assure you that I'd never subject any of you to pics on the site of me-- or my junk--so no worries there either.

Zarnon-I agree with you totally. Few things are sexier than a nicely trimmed blonde "landing strip" on a tanned pubic mound-- but from what I understand Patrick doesn't do that anymore because he said the hair rubs off. If you can send me the name or link of the manufacturer who offers the kit I'd greatly appreciate it.

ks and jerryboy--about thebox--I was actually expecting a wood framed crate-- but I will say that the box seems sturdy enough. I emailed Patrick when the box was delivered because I saw that it was wrapped in the green plastic you see in the pic and I wasn't going to sign for it if it had been opened. He told me that it was PIB that wrapped the box in the plastics so I did end up signing for and accepting it.

Upon further inspection I found that the seam on the very top of the box was separated and I assume that's how the debris---little pieces of leaves and bark --got inside.

Allison was packed very securely inside with padding and bubble wrap, a wooden brace to keep her from moving and she was covered in a sheet.

The debris wasn't so much on Allison than it was on the stuff that Allison was packed in-- so as I opened the box and unwrapped things to get to her--- the debris inevitably got on her as well.

My thinking is that I don't mind that she came in the box and with the economy the way it is-- if that's something that allows Patrick to kees the PIB's at their current price point---then I'm cool with that.

Like I said --the box is sturdy and I find it to probably to be a lot easier to store (and explain to nosy visitors...)than a crate would've been--I just think that if they are going to use boxes-- they'll need to make sure that they stay sealed. I'd suggest maybe using the plastic wrap length-wise on the box as well.

Thanks again!

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hi,
I just got a chance to read this thread. Nice.
We're always glad to see collectors post pics. It's amazing what you all come up with. Cool stuff.
BTW...We have yet to have a problem with one of our boxes. None of our dolls have been damaged in anyway during transit. None...Not one...zero. Perhaps the box may look a little worse for wear, but the dolls are well protected. We use this type of box so that the weight of the carton you receive is easy to deal with. Ask anyone who has received a wooden crate how much fun it is. Yikes... As for storage, the box works fine
We can make a wooden crate, and have done so in the past, but it's really not necessary.
Also, of course we add hair down there. Perhaps there was just some misunderstanding. Personally. I'd leave it off, but there are certainly instances where it adds a great deal of realism to the doll. We can certainly send that along to you.
Keep up the great pics.
P

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

toonist wrote:Hi,
Perhaps the box may look a little worse for wear, but the dolls are well protected. We use this type of box so that the weight of the carton you receive is easy to deal with. Ask anyone who has received a wooden crate how much fun it is. Yikes... As for storage, the box works fine
We can make a wooden crate, and have done so in the past, but it's really not necessary. P
Yeah wooden crates suck.

What I was suggesting is the more solid, heavy duty cardboard shipping crate, rather that thin cardboard box.

Not terribly heavy, I carried such a crate I received from Phoenix, with doll inside, by myself from my truck bed into my house.

My concern with your shipping box is not so much damage since she is insured and not so much that someone might peek inside (most people in the delivery business already KNOW what's inside!) but that the box tears open in route for the world to see and the delivery folks to try out.
My Doll Album is here!

INFORMATIONS