DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Aria

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Aria

Post by toonist »

Good eye! I noticed that eyebrow bit too after I took the photo. It's just coloring in the clay. I give the sculpt a little bit of eyebrow texture so when we paint them later in silicone it just looks more realistic. One way I get myself to STOP is to add some color to cheeks, lips, so it'll finally be done. We just filled an order last week that had three different heads for the doll, each with different eyebrows styles.
Hope everybody is having a great weekend! P

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Hope to see the lovely Aria in Silicone soon. She is going to be a knock-out.

jediguy1019
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jediguy1019 »

blindwebster wrote:
Hope to see the lovely Aria in Silicone soon. She is going to be a knock-out.
I 2nd that! :D

MrDollyPardon

Post by MrDollyPardon »

blindwebster wrote:Hope to see the lovely Aria in Silicone soon. She is going to be a knock-out.
I third that... she's a beauty.
don't worry about what other people think... they don't do it often anyway

My Doll Album

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hey Hey!
Here is a pic we took of the new body before we began the molding process.
The odd coloration is from the primer.
Her measurements as far as I can tell are 32" by 21" by 33" I believe she is 4'9"
She looks great sitting next to our original doll...like hot sisters.
We'll know much more about weight and such once she is in silicone.
We cast the hands and feet from a super petite model and they have incredible detail.
We have also recently made some nice skeleton enhancements which allow even more posing possibilities.
Ever onward....Enjoy! P
Attachments
Aria arms2.jpg
Aria arms2.jpg (138.79 KiB) Viewed 1992 times

FURY17
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by FURY17 »

Hey this question is for toonist. I noticed that you mentioned the body dimensions for the new pib smaller version and that the booty size is smaller. Are you discontinuing the older body style or will it still be a option to purchase ?

fuji

Post by fuji »

The smaller body is a 2nd body into the PIB line. The first will not be discontinued, and will stay available.

nemo
Former Member

Post by nemo »

She is beautiful! Petite, but certainly not underage looking. Very promising indeed - looking forward to the finished product!

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

I am actually just looking forward to seeing the finished Aria face in silicone, and the Kira face as well. If I go with PIB, it will be a bathing beauty body 1 all the way. However, the petite body is shaping up quite beautifully indeed.

BigDolph
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BigDolph »

Hey Toonist,
the new body is looking great! You mentioned skeleton enhancements, I am wondering what areas this will effect? You're girls already seem to be contortionists! The only area it apears that they could use a little loosening up is the shoulder joint, maybe? Please clarify.
Admire your work.
Thanks.

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

As always, Big P, you are the MAN!!!

I thought Eden was amazing, then you did Hope. I can only imagine how gorgeous Aria will be too!

That new bod is hot too! Good job! :D
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

yes , that would be a mistake to discontinue the original size doll, don't discontinue the full size doll because that keeps the option for others who don't want a smaller sized doll and you already have a tried and true mold setting for it. i am glad as with your other many many innovations that you have once again given people another option in your great doll business. take care.

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

Wow. I have been on this forum since the beginning and have been communicating with the core original members who started this all. Does anyone remember Jerry's Victoria's Closet??? I go back BEFORE that.

Anyway, the reason I am saying this is that I have seen EVERY doll from failures to full-on manufacturers still in business and I think the anatomy and beauty as well as the appearance of the doll when posed and bent is the finest in the PIB creation. I don't own one (don't own any silicone doll at all) but if I did, it would be these. The nipples are amazing as are the breasts - something that most manufacturers seem to not get just right in their models. These dolls look even more sexy when bent and posed and the vagina and butt on these dolls is way above the rest when it comes to beauty realism.

This petite doll is an incredible creation and I look forward to seeing the completed silicone product.

Amazing...........

T9

aire_tam_storm
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by aire_tam_storm »

We have also recently made some nice skeleton enhancements which allow even more posing possibilities. Ever onward....Enjoy!
Does this mean the joints will be tighter, or looser? You didn't clarify if it would allow for easier posing during use (looser) or for photography. (tighter)
BTW, good luck when you cast her in silicone! Here's hoping for 69 lbs. or less!

acrux
Former Member

Post by acrux »

toonist wrote:We'll know much more about weight and such once she is in silicone.
Seems we are witnessing the birth of the world’s most beautiful lightweight high end doll. Hoping for a weight of not much more than 60 lbs...

INFORMATIONS